• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Thoughts on what other matches they could do from the half of the unrevealed ones?
Luz vs Anne is one given the crew would want to do that before it suffers the Star vs Steven issue tho might be too late on that

Kamen Rider Ichigo vs Cap America
Kira vs Adachi/Giorno vs Joker
Juggernaut vs Archie Knuckles
Whatever capeslop mu left
What M vs DC are there left worth doing?
Azrael vs Moon Knight
Bullseye vs Deadshot
Toei Spider-Man vs Adam West Spider-Man
Could list more but idc for the rest

Is there specific aging feat for Time Stones? Or just general time manipulation ability assumption.
Eggman also undoes all of Sonic's efforts on freeing Little Planet with them in the bad ending.
In the Sonic CD manual. Since it affected living matter like plants and such by turning a desert into a jungle, it's fair to assume it can affect Bowser's army by turning them young or old or anything else. It's less of an assumption than most of Bowser's arguments tbh.

Last edited:
Eggman also undoes all of Sonic's efforts on freeing Little Planet with them in the bad ending.
In the Sonic CD manual. Since it affected living matter like plants and such by turning a desert into a jungle, it's fair to assume it can affect Bowser's army by turning them young or old or anything else. It's less of an assumption than most of Bowser's arguments tbh.
Hmmm yeah I guess that seems plausible.

Tbh I would say under restrictive VS rules I wouldnt give Eggman Time Stones, but since DB is basically gonna give them everything from games it should be fair game.

Tbh I would say under restrictive VS rules I wouldnt give Eggman Time Stones, but since DB is basically gonna give them everything from games it should be fair game.
Yeah, they gave them everything. I think the main difference is most of Eggman's arguments is he using stuff he did in-game, on-screen, in character. Meanwhile most of Bowser's arguments take one thing that was used once and then extrapolating it to high-heavens. Take Boo possession, for example. The argument comes from them possessing statues in Mario Kart, and then extrapolating they will possess all of Eggman's machines out of it. Or that Bowser will steal Eggman's gems as if the Doctor will wave them at Bowser and tell him what they do and that it's important to steal them.

This is why if Bowser will win, I just hope they just make him stronger than Eggman, and don't have him win because of hax. Say Eggman can't beat him, so he has to rely on hax, but when Bowser is pushed into a wall he will use it.

Now I wonder if Bowser vs Eggman or Kratos vs Asura has the potential to cause Ben vs Hal levels of salt.
Kratos vs Asura yes because Loretos versus Featsman. Eggman vs Bowser not really. If you ask someone their top 5 strongest Sonic characters Eggman most likely won't be on the list, meanwhile if you do the same for Mario, Bowser will be. Bowser has always been the favorite in the fight, and as long as Death Battle says "Bowser's army is better because they have a heart, and Bowser can fight by himself while Eggman relies on mechs" people will eat it up.

AssToast (Kratos vs Asura) is gonna require DB to really bend themselves over backward to justify Kratos winning to the casual audience. Hoping it goes well, but it'll cause a lot of salt without a doubt. Albeit it's kinda causing its fair share of salt as is.

AssToast (Kratos vs Asura) is gonna require DB to really bend themselves over backward to justify Kratos winning to the casual audience. Hoping it goes well, but it'll cause a lot of salt without a doubt. Albeit it's kinda causing its fair share of salt as is.
“You see, Kratos is actually 80 billion times stronger than Asura.”
Shows Asura punching planet and Kratos punching some wolves

Kratos vs Asura yes because Loretos versus Featsman. Eggman vs Bowser not really. If you ask someone their top 5 strongest Sonic characters Eggman most likely won't be on the list, meanwhile if you do the same for Mario, Bowser will be. Bowser has always been the favorite in the fight, and as long as Death Battle says "Bowser's army is better because they have a heart, and Bowser can fight by himself while Eggman relies on mechs" people will eat it up.
pretty much sadly it requires not looking at eggman very deeply to say bowser wins

Back