• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Oh give me a break.
I admittedly don't know much about the Doom Slayer, but did you read through the links provided in the rule about Davoth? This one seemed like it covered a lot of the ground you did, my apologies if it didn't, I'm learning as I go with this. I'd say that it'd be worth reaching out to an admin about going over a CRT if you've discovered things that weren't discussed. Other than that, I think it'd just come down to a difference in perspective, which is okay! VSBW may come to a conclusion on a topic, but that doesn't mean you have to agree with said conclusion.

Ok, if anything keep us updated.
Wow, you are dead set on proving me right that this site just forbids any dissenting opinions on this stuff aren't you?

"Why don't you just make a post showing your arguments?"
"Okay here's some."
"Nevermind, don't care! Lalalalalalalala I can't hear you!"

Come on man, don't act like a five year old. ******* 4chan's DB threads of all places has people more open to arguments then you.

Edit: This is the kind of way you should act. Not just going "lol don't care" to any counter arguments while acting all superior. Get off your high horse., we're debating the strength of fictional characters here.
I admittedly don't know much about the Doom Slayer, but did you read through the links provided in the rule about Davoth? This one seemed like it covered a lot of the ground you did, my apologies if it didn't, I'm learning as I go with this. I'd say that it'd be worth reaching out to an admin about going over a CRT if you've discovered things that weren't discussed. Other than that, I think it'd just come down to a difference in perspective, which is okay! VSBW may come to a conclusion on a topic, but that doesn't mean you have to agree with said conclusion.

Wow, you are dead set on proving me right that this site just forbids any dissenting opinions on this stuff aren't you?

"Why don't you just make a post showing your arguments?"
"Okay here's some."
"Nevermind, don't care! Lalalalalalalala I can't hear you!"
Because I don't care enough to debate this here lol, not a DOOM CRT or discussion thread, I'm not arguing with a deadbeat using arguments debunked eons ago. If this is so important to your life, then go and make a CRT or move this to its general discussion thread, that's if you are not restricting yourself to only complain and whin about that matter here lmao.

Oh give me a break. The "evidence" of shit like Slayer's weapons being empowered are:
1) An interview where the interviewer asks Hugo two separate questions before asking a third different question of "is he absorbing strength from fallen enemies" which we already knew because that's how the Praetor Suit works, it absorbs Argent Energy.
2) A lore entry that says that as he gets stronger, more demons die which yeah no shit. As Mike Tyson got stronger more people got their asses kicked, does that mean Mike Tyson absorbs strength from fallen enemies?
3) Another lore entry that says that he was more capable every time they went through the Hellgates which, again, yeah no shit. That's what happens when you improve. Should I say that I absorb strength because I get better at push ups every time I go to the gym?

There's also other similarly ridiculous stuff like claiming that Seraphim absorbed the Father's essence because they both glow the same color. Despite the fact that the whole reason he wanted the Father restored was because he had the power to stop the Transfiguration. If he absorbed the Father's power then he could've fixed himself. Also the claim that Davoth didn't have his power stolen when the game very much hints that he did. We learn that a lot of the lore about the Father and Davoth was actually flipped, with Davoth being the creator and Father usurping him. But we also see that in Book of the Seraps III and V that they claimed that Davoth wanted to absorb Father's powers to become the supreme being, something that means that it ended up being the complete opposite in reality with Father absorbing Davoth's power instead. And we know that the Primevals can have their powers be taken and absorbed by others even with the Life Sphere still around since Davoth's power is used to empower the Doomslayer via the Divinity Machine.

TLDR: Wall level Kratos is real and Superman solos fiction. Accept it.
What I'm saying is that if you want to see change, you seize the moment. Even if it seems like there's going to be a lot of initial pushback.

Speaking about Doom, I did end up voting for Doom Slayer vs. Master Chief on that poll that Death Battle released to backers. I sort of have a dim idea of a processing speed feat in one of the more recent Halo novels, but I'm not sure if the Master Chief should have won back then, or if he would win now. That, and I'd love to see a more contemporary take on the fight!

Because I don't care enough to debate this here lol, not a DOOM CRT or discussion thread, I'm not arguing with a deadbeat using arguments debunked eons ago. If this is so important to your life, then go and make a CRT or move this to its general discussion thread, that's if you are not restricting yourself to only complain and whin about that matter here lmao.
If you didn't care then you wouldn't respond in the first place so stop bullshitting me.

"I don't care. In fact I don't care so much that I'm going to keep arguing about it, that's how much I don't care."

That's what you look like right now. The very fact that you say that the arguments are debunked from the start already shows the bullshit you try to hide behind by trying to act like anything I say will even be heard out, let alone argued over. Do us both a favor and say "You're right, we won't bother to hear anything you say out" from the start when I rightfully accuse you of doing so instead of pretending like you would. This is the same website that will look at shit like this and go "oh yeah, infinite speed without a doubt" and I'm supposed to take any of these supposed debunks seriously? There's a reason no other website that has powerscaling believes in the same things as this website.

I'm replying, not debating though, but keep us updated. 👀
I too argue with someone while denying arguing about them. This is getting sad, man. Trying to act superior over the fictional rating of a fictional character whose writers would laugh you out of the room for saying they're as strong as you think they are.

Blud had to steal my line. It's so over 😞

FIIT6WZWYAQhvW2.jpeg

Wasn't there something about DC's 5-D being 10 or 11-D or smth?
Yup:

Mr Myx himself is 12D

Back