• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Weird question, but I'm gonna say Giorno. I feel like he exudes a lot more confidence than Joker does outside of the metaverse.
He exudes less confidence because he literally tries to blend in as much as possible due to his record. It's a common thing for people in Joker's position to do with even his glasses just being fakes to give off a less intimidating presence.

Probably, maybe you could do like the lower tier persona characters, but like that’s kinda ruined by the final scene in P5R
Lower tier Persona characters don't really have any good matchups though. Party members level with you and the most notable villains are the ones at the end of the game. Like Adachi. Who also has spinoff scaling that gets him even higher.

Some Wario DS game has a "String Theory soup" which somehow makes Mario cosmology 11D. The fact I cant even say that they wont use it says a lot.
Unless Death Battle wants to repeat another OmniDock situation and shake people's trust in their ability to do research and come to reasonable conclusions, they should avoid using String Theory Soup at all.

Like I don't mind if Bowser beats Eggman despite me wanting the latter to win, I love both villains, but I would want Bowser to win for reasons which aren't blatantly dishonest and objectively false.

Probably, maybe you could do like the lower tier persona characters, but like that’s kinda ruined by the final scene in P5R
If about all persona characters are rated this high like joker or close to it i doubt any jojo character can have a chance

Might as well look for bettee alternatives for them, even giorno had one as such but that series is dead for so long that even jump force didnt bother getting it in

Ultraguy by the way has Bowser winning so uh yeah
Sorry sonic bros
basedspongebob-based.gif

If they ever have Megumi on DB (preferably against someone who's not Aki), then I wonder how they'll handle Mahoraga. Because if he has to summon him to win, then like he also loses. I guess if Mahoraga kills the enemy first, then that still counts as a win, but it would be such a Megumi moment if he also lost even when he won.

If they ever have Megumi on DB (preferably against someone who's not Aki), then I wonder how they'll handle Mahoraga. Because if he has to summon him to win, then like he also loses. I guess if Mahoraga kills the enemy first, then that still counts as a win, but it would be such a Megumi moment if he also lost even when he won.
Suicide moves are considered a win if they can take down the opponent, so Megumi would still win.

Back