• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I love JJK, but Kenjaku ended up being one of the weaker elements of it's plot, IMO. I dunno if that's common sentiment, though, so that probably has nothing to do with his lack of MUs.
IDK if JJK spoilers are free to be spoken in the open yet soooo

Kenjaku: "Yuta, you may kill me now...... but someone will inherit my will!"
Yuta: "Yeah right, take the L bozo and die."
Takaba in the final chapter: "Man, that was one funny joke, you really had em thinking you were going to be evil and do something important. Let's get going, our new comedy show is about to start!"

No, Mahito vs Shigaraki factors on how you see their abilities interacting, however most people agree Mahito gets screwed due to how his abilities work and Shigi having unique counters to it based on what I've seen

Don't know who's Kenjaku's most popular matchup would be but if it's Urahara then he's just dead.

Not familiar with the rest of the cast's matchups
I know its like a "who?" fight, but there's also Gojo vs Wahlberg from Mashle. And from what I know Wahlberg should win I guess (totally no bias here.)

Screenshot_20241027_141753.png
So GER > MIH in speed its a no? The stats which they used themselves would imply that

Mfw when Ryu gets 616 Marvel scaling and my king eats another fat L to cape****
images

Don't worry though they'll glaze Goku in the ending speech, so it's all good.
Honestly, I'm looking forward to the fight simply because that now that I've chalked up by biggest argument opp in GER I now have to see my other opp die gloriously.

Jump Force, IDC if Goku wins or loses in that fight but Jump Force is wanked by casuals and needs to be destroyed. Xenoverse/Heroes Goku unironically stomp that weak shit

Honestly, I'm looking forward to the fight simply because that now that I've chalked up by biggest argument opp in GER I now have to see my other opp die gloriously.

Jump Force, IDC if Goku wins or loses in that fight but Jump Force is wanked by casuals and needs to be destroyed. Xenoverse/Heroes Goku unironically stomp that weak shit
I just want my mans to get a W 😔

Mfw when Ryu gets 616 Marvel scaling and my king eats another fat L to cape****
images

Don't worry though they'll glaze Goku in the ending speech, so it's all good.
For the last time, Marvel vs Capcom crossover is counted as an alternate universe by Marvel, aka its not 616 levels of power, especially when Galactus is treated as the weakest villain compared to those like Thanos, Apocalypse and Onslaught etc with the biggest feat being destroying Marvel vs Capcom Earth

For the last time, Marvel vs Capcom crossover is counted as an alternate universe by Marvel, aka its not 616 levels of power, especially when Galactus is treated as the weakest villain compared to those like Thanos, Apocalypse and Onslaught etc with the biggest feat being destroying Marvel vs Capcom Earth
Oh I know that, dont get it twisted. The problem is if Death Battle will say that.

i think Muzan vs Sukuna is prob the one i wanna see, and Sukuna should take it.
Muzan Vs Homelander is arguably more equal and interesting
most of the other JJK matches ive seen is against their CSM counterparts and JJK should win most of those

Aki vs Meguim, Nobara vs power ect.
Potential Man ain't winning this
though id like to see CSM/JJK characters up against Tokyo Ghoul characters for once.
Not really fair. Tokyo Ghoul can't do anything against the soul/conceptional manipulation. Also, Kaneki VS Eren is far better thematically.

It all depends on if they think MvC is equal to 616, which is entirely possible for them to say even if it's objectively wrong.
That is dumb af, since they need proof an alternate version of marvel universe is anywhere near 616 levels of power
Oh I know that, dont get it twisted. The problem is if Death Battle will say that.
Given they dealt with alternate versions of a character, i doubt they will

i think Muzan vs Sukuna is prob the one i wanna see, and Sukuna should take it.

most of the other JJK matches ive seen is against their CSM counterparts and JJK should win most of those

Aki vs Meguim, Nobara vs power ect.

though id like to see CSM/JJK characters up against Tokyo Ghoul characters for once.
My glorious queen Power will simply become President and increase taxes on Nobara specifically by 10000000% 😤

But fr I think Muzan vs Sukuna is the most likely amongst his MUs. I guess Yujiro is also possible, but who knows?

What even is Comp Ryu's best stuff? Marvel vs Capcom is only Dwarf Star level
Anyway, for a legit answer to this.

Few big things to note, obviously Smash Bros on account of it being Smash Bros and Galeem existing for Ryu to fight.

Power Rangers because it's power rangers

Project X Zone might have something considering just sheer numbers

And then you have Fortnite, because Fortnite

Back