• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

You should be asking if Eggman has a chance tbh.
Plus DB usually scales Mario characters above Game Sonic characters so that stacks things in Bowser's victory
Question, I am not the biggest Sonic Fan but doesn't Bloodlusted Eggman scale way higher than Sonic and others? Iirc the reason he never killed Sonic was that he wanted to outmatch and outwit him rather than just blow him to bits

Anyways doesn't Eggman have a chance to outhax if they give him everything? For some reason I went from wanting Bowser to win to now begging that Eggman wins, Dr. Robotnik is too tuff to lose

Question, I am not the biggest Sonic Fan but doesn't Bloodlusted Eggman scale way higher than Sonic and others? Iirc the reason he never killed Sonic was that he wanted to outmatch and outwit him rather than just blow him to bits
Yes. Eggman could kill Sonic several times but he doesn't because he wants to kill him. He says so in IDW to Starline.
Anyways doesn't Eggman have a chance to outhax if they give him everything?
I firmly believe Death Battle will say Bowser and his army is more haxed than Eggman.

Giorno was barely stomping and it wasn't even all that janky outside of a few parts. The fight was short yeah but a lot did go on.
Imma go on record to say the fact Joker was kinda getting bodied a little for the first half of the fight kinda gave me the feeling "Joker will win won't he".

EvnibeTVoAU4BKD

As unlikely as it is, I kind of hope that Death Battle treats the interactions with Eggman and Bowser as if they're stead fast friends like they are in the Mario and Sonic Olympic games. Like I can see the set up for the fight being that Eggman and Bowser want to pit their armies against one another to give them experience in taking out their respective enemies (Sonic and Mario) before things eventually escalate.

I don't care if those games are non canon, Eggman and Bowser's friendship in the Olympic games is how it would go in an official crossover as far as I'm concerned.

Sad that I have to live with the fact that Rick will never appear again and his only match was a one where he got stomped, the animation trashed him and his analysis was poorly made

As unlikely as it is, I kind of hope that Death Battle treats the interactions with Eggman and Bowser as if they're stead fast friends like they are in the Mario and Sonic Olympic games. Like I can see the set up for the fight being that Eggman and Bowser want to pit their armies against one another to give them experience in taking out their respective enemies (Sonic and Mario) before things eventually escalate.

I don't care if those games are non canon, Eggman and Bowser's friendship in the Olympic games is how it would go in an official crossover as far as I'm concerned.
Ngl I kinda want the opposite. I want them to hate each other on sight. Imo It would lead to more interesting interactions if they're both going all out on someone they hate compared to them starting on chill terms, not that I would mind that if they did it right though.

Back