• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Rooting Joker but still convinced they're gonna give it to Giorno

I'll eat my shoe if I'm wrong
yourfood.png

Analysis was actually pretty decent. Very straightforward. Surprisingly, they didn't mention much stats for Giorno though I doubt it would've mattered.

7.8/10 episode. Analysis was good on both sides though I wished Giorno had a bit more on his analysis.

The fight was good with really cool moments from both sides, though I just wished it was longer. I felt they pulled out their trump cards too soon and it lead to the build up to them feeling a bit underwhelming. The music was good though.

Not a whole lot of wrong with the episode. I just wish it had a bit more to it in some areas.

Analysis was actually pretty decent. Very straightforward. Surprisingly, they didn't mention much stats for Giorno though I doubt it would've mattered.

7.8/10 episode. Analysis was good on both sides though I wished Giorno had a bit more on his analysis.

The fight was good with really cool moments from both sides, though I just wished it was longer. I felt they pulled out their trump cards too soon and it lead to the build up to them feeling a bit underwhelming. The music was good though.

Not a whole lot of wrong with the episode. I just wish it had a bit more to it in some areas.
my thought exactly

That's about my thoughts too. It's a pretty good episode.

Probably an 8/10. If the fight and analysis were longer, then it would be higher.

Same, it felt too short.

That was a one sided advantages and disadvantages sheet at the end. Might be the most sided yet.

Joker ended up kinda being evaluated like the Doctor was. They didnt really go in anything too deep for power and speed (and they also stated they consider SMT and Persona to overlap).
Giorno's only advantage was GER, which is hilarious.

Like you said, they didn't even touch on most of Joker's abilities.

Also, despite my derision at Kevin Rivera a few pages back - I'll give credit where it's due and say he actually understood the assignment direction-wise this time around (still a trifle miffed at the lack of Mobus, but Kevin's impression was actually really good). That Satanael cry and 'perhaps you didn't hear me' line was actually pretty hype.

Back