• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

The episode primeres in about 48 minutes. What are all of your predictions? Who are you rooting for, and who are you betting for?
I already gave my prediction on the last page, but I'll give my thoughts anyway:

I think Giorno's going to win with RTZ, I'm rooting for Joker, but I'm also betting on Giorno winning. And what really sucks ass about Giorno vs Joker is that the winner of it is dependent on what one factor: can Joker resist RTZ? Because without RTZ, Joker would normally wash Giorno without any effort on his end.

It's why arguing about Giorno vs Joker is so boring in my opinion, it's really dependent on one sole factor to determine who wins and who loses.

The episode primeres in about 48 minutes. What are all of your predictions? Who are you rooting for, and who are you betting for?
I think there's going to be a moment where RtZ is procced, but with the power of his bonds and willpower, Joker breaks free and summons Satanael as a finisher. Betting and rooting for the Phantom Thief.

I’m not hopeful tbh guys, I’m probably rooting Joker cause it’d be funny and somewhat gratifying to see, but I have a feeling Giorno is gonna win so I’ll bet on him to be safe

Finally listened to the song and oh yeah, no shot, this is the most obvious 'Joker wins' track they could have possibly done. You can practically imagine the entire fight just by listening to it.
I've seen some copium about the music representing Giorno win so don't be too sure.

I am completely neutral on who wins right now. Death Battle could make any of them win.

How do you mean?
Instead of releasing Joker's track against Giorno, they released Joker's track against Archie Sonic LOL.

Could be 100% coincidence and probably is, but the sheer timing and audacity of it is hilarious because they know for a fact people are keeping an eye out for the Joker track, with this likely just being a view generator thanks to the battle hype

The OST sounds way too much like it has fake-out where Joker uno-reverses and wins.
That ending sounds a lot more Joker than Jojos to me. Could be wrong though.
I can already picture the line being like
“This is requiem”
“And this is the power of rebellion”
So regarding the song.

There's a section where the music feels like it's repeating the same tune over and over, until the song changes for the climax. That definitely feels in line with requiem using RTZ or even the death loop... and the muted moment afterwards could be Joker within the death loop finding the willpower to break out, which leads to whatever the climax does.

From a purely narrative standpoint, I'm leaning towards Joker winning from the song.

3RQr2p4.png
Giorno's gonna win, giorno's is going to win, Giorno will win, believe in the Giorno that believes in you, GIORNO WILL WIN GIORNOSGONNAWIN GIORNOWILLWIN

My final prediction before the fight;
Betting Joker but rooting Giorno
Next time is prob gonna be Lord Zedd vs Skeletor or X VS Optimus Primal.

Now time for another debate
Which series has characters that look more realistic artstyle wise between Jojo and Persona?
Persona, easily. Look at Giorno's outfit man, or even Bucciarati's. Iconic looks, but no normal person is wearing something like that.

The Metaverse outfits are crazy, but not nearly as much so, I think.

Unrelated but The Presence surpassed TOAA on VSBW

There are some plans to make DeMatteis interpretation of TOAA Tier 0

seven (7) days.
The Ring reference? Sadako VS Slenderman confirmed

Back