• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Yet another Death Battle reviewer/predictor, who while not nearly as big as Nem or even Biff, has been around almost since the show's inception. And just like Nem and Biff, bro's guzzling that cola for the sun disk feat and thinks the anger for the Omnidock episode is purely because peeps were wrong, and not also because sun disk is stupid and has been thoroughly debunked, thus discrediting Nolan's victory, entirely.

It wasnt a true Joker sweep in G1, Giorno had 1 vote

Yeah, I think you can reasonably argue that Joker can win.

Anyways, since there is ToC MU coming up soon that hasnt been guessed, I guess its time for wildcard LAUGH predictions. If BowserEggman is finale, Im feeling Peacemaker vs Soldier Boy is weirdly likely. DB chose these MUs when they were under Warner overlords. Just like Invincible, The Boys is popular so it might be worth a shit. Also token capeshit. It would be also extremely fitting that they chose the least popular ballot choice to happen.

But if BowserEggman is next time? Im actually feeling... Composite Goku vs Composite Ryu. Yes. Ultraguy literally researched almost all of DB which, hey, that would be extremely useful for doing a Comp. Goku MU. I do remember how S11 teaser for some reason had Goku in it, and yeah I guess maybe it was for Bardock, but this is quite an outlandish idea, so imagine if it happened for 4th ep. And watch DB being liars and its one of the more reasonable guesses.

It wasnt a true Joker sweep in G1, Giorno had 1 vote

Yeah, I think you can reasonably argue that Joker can win.

Anyways, since there is ToC MU coming up soon that hasnt been guessed, I guess its time for wildcard LAUGH predictions. If BowserEggman is finale, Im feeling Peacemaker vs Soldier Boy is weirdly likely. DB chose these MUs when they were under Warner overlords. Just like Invincible, The Boys is popular so it might be worth a shit. Also token capeshit. It would be also extremely fitting that they chose the least popular ballot choice to happen.

But if BowserEggman is next time? Im actually feeling... Composite Goku vs Composite Ryu. Yes. Ultraguy literally researched almost all of DB which, hey, that would be extremely useful for doing a Comp. Goku MU. I do remember how S11 teaser for some reason had Goku in it, and yeah I guess maybe it was for Bardock, but this is quite an outlandish idea, so imagine if it happened for 4th ep. And watch DB being liars and its one of the more reasonable guesses.
Who even wins comp Goku vs Ryu? Ryu needs to rely entirely on crossover games to even stand up to Xenoverse/Heroes Goku and god knows what crossovers Goku has been in that might buff him even higher.

Last edited:
Who even wins comp Goku vs Ryu? Ryu needs tp rely entirely on crossover games to even stand up to Xenoverse/Heroes Goku and god knows what crossovers Goku has been in that might buff him even higher.
If they think it's a worthwhile MU, then it's probably reasonable to assume Comp. Ryu has some crazy **** they could pull up.

Can't wait to see Goku eat another L 😢

No idea on Comp Ryu, but gut feeling says Comp Goku might be too haxy as long as Heroes fans havent been gaslighting with more bad translations.

What does it matter who wins or loses?
af529695-bc84-4b79-8c73-01301633cce9_text.gif

I have a parasocial relationship with a fictional character, which means my identity and self worth are determined by whether or not they win a fictional fight on the internet.

Who even wins comp Goku vs Ryu? Ryu needs tp rely entirely on crossover games to even stand up to Xenoverse/Heroes Goku and god knows what crossovers Goku has been in that might buff him even higher.
Other than DBH and Xenoverse.

J Stars Victory has him comparable to others like Pegasus Seiya (in his golden look), Bobobo and Medaka when capped at SSJ (seems to be Buu saga considering his ult).

Jump Force has him as one of the stronger characters in the story.

Dunno beyond that.

I'm gonna be honest, if Comp. Ryu scales (or even they just think he scales) to high level Marvel, then maybe just, like, don't do the episode. Because at that point it's just GvS3 again. But worse.

I was fine with it that time, but no amount of glaze or flowery speeches would convince the second time that it wasn't just spite for whatever reason.

(Now, if Comp. Goku loses and it's not because of Mavel scaling, I'd be disappointed, but still actually okay with it 👌)

af529695-bc84-4b79-8c73-01301633cce9_text.gif

I have a parasocial relationship with a fictional character, which means my identity and self worth are determined by whether or not they win a fictional fight on the internet.
Funny joke if you're joking, but I do hope you're joking.

Also, your image link seems broken to me at first glance. IDK if it is for anyone else.

I'm gonna be honest, if Comp. Ryu scales (or even they just think he scales) to high level Marvel, then maybe just, like, don't do the episode. Because at that point it's just GvS3 again. But worse.

I was fine with it that time, but no amount of glaze or flowery speeches would convince the second time that it wasn't just spite for whatever reason.

(Now, if Comp. Goku loses and it's not because of Mavel scaling, I'd be disappointed, but still actually okay with it 👌)
Is Galactus the strongest person you could scale comp Ryu to? Or would that be Shuma Gorath (assuming Shuma isn't being nerfed in MvC lore)? Is this just gonna turn from Comp Ryu vs Comp Goku to Galactus/Shuma Gorath vs Comp Goku?

Marvel vs Capcom Ryu doesnt scale to the 616 universe versions, marvel itself counts the crossover as an alternate universe, like many other alternate universes and the biggest feat is Galactus destroying the Earth of the crossover universe

Is Galactus the strongest person you could scale comp Ryu to? Or would that be Shuma Gorath (assuming Shuma isn't being nerfed in MvC lore)? Is this just gonna turn from Comp Ryu vs Comp Goku to Galactus/Shuma Gorath vs Comp Goku?
Galactus is for almost all characters the anchor for scaling, MvC doesnt take Galactus as a powerful villain

i really hope whenever Bleach comes back its not against another naruto character, regardless of who wins i dont want bleach's entire existence on the show to be tied to Naruto.

the only naruto vs bleach matchup i still want is Yourichi vs Minato and thats solely because i want the battle track to be called Flash Dance.

Yet another Death Battle reviewer/predictor, who while not nearly as big as Nem or even Biff, has been around almost since the show's inception. And just like Nem and Biff, bro's guzzling that cola for the sun disk feat and thinks the anger for the Omnidock episode is purely because peeps were wrong, and not also because sun disk is stupid and has been thoroughly debunked, thus discrediting Nolan's victory, entirely.

Stop sending me braindead shills who can only meatride DB bad decision makings majority found it wrong there own discord server found it wrong, everyone else found it wrong etc

Stop sending me braindead shills who can only meatride DB bad decision makings majority found it wrong there own discord server found it wrong, everyone else found it wrong etc
That's the thing. In the past, he was pretty good at calling out bad scaling in their episodes, which makes his opinion here for this MU, given the sun disk stuff, quite disappointing and annoying.

i really hope whenever Bleach comes back its not against another naruto character, regardless of who wins i dont want bleach's entire existence on the show to be tied to Naruto.

the only naruto vs bleach matchup i still want is Yourichi vs Minato and thats solely because i want the battle track to be called Flash Dance.

Funny that, I'm actually watching Bleach as we speak (between looking over the Vic Mignogna deposition out of sheer curiosity, trying to (as Razor put it once) "separate the policy from the piss-and-whinery"), and I did find a couple of decent-ish Xeno JRPG vs Bleach MUs (Kenpachi or Renji actually works reasonably well as a Bartholomew Fatima MU for example, and Gin... is very nearly a contender if he didn't fall under Albedo's ever-growing Smorgasbord of MUs, even if the Testaments aren't too far off what I'm looking for). The pacing atm is... kinda a drag though, ngl, and I don't see myself pitching an Aizen runback because I find his motives kinda dumb.

Will keep y'all posted.

Back