• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

yu_vs_aiba_fight_escalation_by_pittheswordmaster_dfbvv0g-pre.jpg
Okay so, if this were to happen, I feel like Yu has 3 options for his team

Option 1, P5R dlc team: Izanagi, Sraosha, Kaguya, Kohryu, Izanagi no Okami

Option 2, Persona 4 the Golden Animation: Izanagi, Scathatch, Odin, Ishtar, Norn, Helel, Kohryu, Sraosha, Magatsu Izanagi, Kaguya, Izanagi no Okami

Option 3, Persona 4 the Animation Factor of Hope: Izanagi, Sraosha, Rakshasha, Yamata no Orochi, Makami, Abadon, Genbu, Mot, Beelzebub, Suparna, Arahabaki, Kohryu, Lucifer, Izanagi no Okami (goes beyond the stock limit, oops)

I believe you.

Although, isn't Jojo the same series with some infamous Stand where "pursuing" the user can mean anything?

Plus, couldn't eating a burger or drinking a soda specifically to further the cause of continuing to attack one's opponent unimpeded be considered aggressive?
Not guaranteed they'd use such lenient logic, but I do wonder.
Yeah the stand you're thinking of is Wonder of U where the act of 'pursuing' him causes 'calamity' to befall you. Where 'pursuing' ranges from direct attacks to merely having the intention to investigate him.

If you think Stardust Shooters is legit then in that game GER can return an opponent's 'movement' to zero and make them immobile (which by the game's logic cancels the opponent's turn and instead makes it Giorno's turn). If you buy that game as canon, then GER could theoretically make it so Joker is unable to use items such as eating a burger as his 'movement' would've been reduced to zero and he will be immobile.

(that game needs to have a discussion here whether its canon or not. If taken at face value then that game makes RTZ a lot more interesting in matchups)

smh only Kars can do that

I forgot to mention Giorno's final and most legit win condition. Giorno became Dio in the Jorge Joestar light novel. As JJ had official artwork drawn by Araki and was endorsed by him, the light novel is 100000% canon. Since Giorno is now his own father and is technically Dio, it should stand to reason that Giorno should have Beyond guiding him in this fight.

Joker will suffer immense PIS and Giorno will win neg diff

Last edited:
NGL, they do provide a pretty convincing argument that GER does, in fact, not need to be able to kill you to activate the Death Loop. Not that it's relevant in this fight, but still.

I guess I'll take back what I said on that, earlier.

smh only Kars can do that

I forgot to mention Giorno's final and most legit win condition. Giorno became Dio in the Jorge Joestar light novel. As JJ had official artwork drawn by Araki and was endorsed by him, the light novel is 100000% canon. Since Giorno is now his own father and is technically Dio, it should stand to reason that Giorno should have Beyond guiding him in this fight.

SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI SCALING HELP ME!

Since Giorno is now his own father and is technically Dio, it should stand to reason that Giorno should have Beyond guiding him in this fight.

Since Giorno is now his own father and is technically Dio, it should stand to reason that Giorno should have Beyond Swank guiding him in this fight.

Fixed it

Back