• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I'm not really a follower of Death Battle, so how much does the G1 blog matter in the Death Battle's research?
Not at all but they are well researched and often follow similar lines of logic to them. I think they also have some cross reference notes between some researchers at times which make them a pretty good idea at where the fight will go.

If not, then they count as perfectly viable evidence on why your result is better and Death Battle smells

Not at all but they are well researched and often follow similar lines of logic to them. I think they also have some cross reference notes between some researchers at times which make them a pretty good idea at where the fight will go.

If not, then they count as perfectly viable evidence on why your result is better and Death Battle smells
I see, thank you 🙏
Crossing my fingers and hoping my boy doesnt get put into the infinite death loop

its gonna be funny if joker gets hoe'd
Ishowspeed Try Not To Laugh GIF - Ishowspeed Try not to laugh Reverse -  Discover & Share GIFs

Giornos is going to win trust. (coping)

Also I feel like the blog giving Joker 5 potential counters to GER and 5 potential wincons would help with the whole Sun Disk situation, where he can still nab the win if you don't buy one argument.

Like if they didn't get Sun Disk to be that high, Nolan was washed by everything else Bardock had. I think the only way DB can mess this up is by saying Persona doesn't share the universe with all of the other games and cosmology that they are very blatantly told they do share, which is way worse than some funky math on everyone's favorite space frisbee.

Not at all but they are well researched
Are we gonna forget that they had many things wrong and tried excusing it they didnt double check or shown obvious bias at times, let alone getting called out by a guy with knowledge on mythos

Also they stated as i said above the following thing which is wrong and only GER scales from

Are we gonna forget that they had many things wrong and tried excusing it they didnt double check or shown obvious bias at times, let alone getting called out by a guy with knowledge on mythos
I said well researched, not the quality of said research itself lol. They do mess up however it's a good spot to get a lot of information from.

Also they stated as i said above the following thing which is wrong and only GER scales from
Counter-point, Liam is writing the episode meaning he's 100% going to use Silver Chariot scaling

Does RtZ not put the affected into a loop of actions?
RTZ activates when Giorno is attacked, or someone makes a aggressive action towards Giorno and resets the action to zero. The only loop GER puts people into is a Death Loop when they, well, die.

Since eating a burger or drinking a soda isn't an aggressive action Joker can eat and drink to fix status stuff without being interrupted.

RTZ activates when Giorno is attacked, or someone makes a aggressive action towards Giorno and resets the action to zero. The only loop GER puts people into is a Death Loop when they, well, die.

Since eating a burger or drinking a soda isn't an aggressive action Joker can eat and drink to fix status stuff without being interrupted.
I believe you.

Although, isn't Jojo the same series with some infamous Stand where "pursuing" the user can mean anything?

Plus, couldn't eating a burger or drinking a soda specifically to further the cause of continuing to attack one's opponent unimpeded be considered aggressive?
Not guaranteed they'd use such lenient logic, but I do wonder.

I believe you.

Although, isn't Jojo the same series with some infamous Stand where "pursuing" the user can mean anything?

Plus, couldn't eating a burger or drinking a soda specifically to further the cause of continuing to attack one's opponent unimpeded be considered aggressive?
Not guaranteed they'd use such lenient logic, but I do wonder.
I don't believe they'd buy that incredibly generous line of thought. If that was the case, GER could have made Diavolo be stuck in place forever because 'taking a step' towards Giorno would be continuation of an aggressive action.

I said well researched, not the quality of said research itself lol. They do mess up however it's a good spot to get a lot of information from.
Not with cases like dmc, tekken, kof/fatal fury, or mythos
Counter-point, Liam is writing the episode meaning he's 100% going to use Silver Chariot scaling
The scaling was accurate, the stats are a different story, GE isnt powerful physically as much, KC literally chops his arm

Back