• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Dark urge

do-you-have-any-idea-how-little-that-narrows-it-down-that-narrows-it-down.gif

(Literally the character name lol)

Assuming it's peak evil Durge, then there's the slayer form plus of course the Bhaal damn Elder Brain

Revan vs Dark Urge would be... interesting.

I'd honestly be down to see how they'd cover DnD cosmology, and considering the wacky shit Revan got up to and can scale to from The Old Republic MMO, it might be a pretty debatable fight.

I love to see higher-ends feats for RGG as much as the next guy, but literally none of this should or really can be taken literally enough to scale. 😭
oh yeah, I personally place them in the Tier 8 range as that is most consistent. I'm just saying that these high end feats and statements do exist in case DB or anyone else wanted to be generous and high ball them or something.

If anyone can figure out a MU for them, Ginyu Force might be fun idea.
Any "Psycho Rangers" style team of Sentai Villains, I'd say.
Heck, maybe the American Psycho Rangers from Power Rangers since PR is arguably a little sillier & not quite regular Sentai, just like the Ginyus aren't.

The Ginyus are a clear parody of Sentai stuff, & just like the Psycho Rangers, get killed off quickly & 1 by 1.

Also, they're nobodies who get totally stomped, but there's these jobbers:

Literally a parody of a sentai series (& a specific one at that.) that gets featured & quickly killed off, in a Shonen Anime.
Far less comedic, though.

If Joker wins, you think people would be less happy of the idea of Kira vs Adachi?
If you think about it, it's kind of a very similar MU to this one. Kira has one singular win-con (be real, Bites the Dust is not combat-applicable), and is otherwise out-stated and out-haxed in every single way imaginable. Like I said, pretty much the same kind MU we've got, here. The biggest difference though is reliability.

If you think GER works, then Giorno just wins, flatly. Whereas Killer Queen would still have to be able to touch Adachi, which given the stat difference is unlikely. The only advantage Killer Queen would have in that department is that Adachi can't see it.

I wish JJK had better speed scaling, because I think Mahito vs Kira would be an interesting (if likely relatively short) MU if the speed gap wasn't so massive. I know Mahito is already fighting Shigaraki, I'm just talking in general.

That’s not what I asked
I meant to imply that the fight was always scuffed with stuff like that. As for audience reactions, I doubt it'll be unhappy since I haven't actually seen anyone genuinely believe Kira has a shot at winning this. I think the match was made cause "4th part series serial killers face eachother" or something like that.
If you think about it, it's kind of a very similar MU to this one. Kira has one singular win-con (be real, Bites the Dust is not combat-applicable), and is otherwise out-stated and out-haxed in every single way imaginable. Like I said, pretty much the same kind MU we've got, here. The biggest difference though is reliability.

If you think GER works, then Giorno just wins, flatly. Whereas Killer Queen would still have to be able to touch Adachi, which given the stat difference is unlikely. The only advantage Killer Queen would have in that department is that Adachi can't see it.
He would though, he's a persona user, and they're having Joker percieve Gold Experience.

Back