• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Dark Schneider had a chance when the anime was fresh on Netflix make him known to people
Yeah. Maybe if S3 comes out and they don't shit the bed with it he could get some time in the spotlight. I honestly wouldn't mind if they took creative liberty of the series and made something new for people to get into, cause honestly it deserves it.

Main character of Xenoverse, with the main character of Xenoverse 2 also being referred as such despite being different people
I thought it might be them, but I also thought that putting them against a Naruto character seemed a bit unfair. Not that the Ultimate Tenkaichi protagonist would be much fairer, but still.

Unless the Shinobi Striker player character is more cracked than I thought.

Does the Ultimate Tenkaichi protagonist have a page, here? Because they're kinda crazy. IIRC, they beat Omega Shenron with just standard Super Saiyan.

I thought it might be them, but I also thought that putting them against a Naruto character seemed a bit unfair. Not that the Ultimate Tenkaichi protagonist would be much fairer, but still.

Unless the Shinobi Striker player character is more cracked than I thought.
Iirc They basically have every Naruto hax at their disposal so they're not a pushover, but they would be insanely outstated vs FW.

Oh, I wasn't trying to hate on your MU, I'm sorry 🙏
Nah it's good, I already think it is a big stomp and to me, the main reason I love MU is more the insane animation potential rather than the debate.
I believe they do, but at the same time FW has Xenoverse hax which is like a billion times scarier
Iirc they don't have anything insanely crazy besides PoD and maybe Time Power if you buy that they have it.

Speaking of the Ultimate Tenkaichi PC, Xenoverse 2 Revamp did this really cool thing fairly recently where it had all the past Dragon Ball game player characters fight in a tournament. It was a fun way to look back the series's history when it comes to video games.

Sorry for the tangent, I really love Dragon Ball.

Speaking of the Ultimate Tenkaichi PC, Xenoverse 2 Revamp did this really cool thing fairly recently where it had all the past Dragon Ball game player characters fight in a tournament. It was a fun way to look back the series's history when it comes to video games.

XV2 has a revamp? When was this???

Edit: also who won the top 3 placements

Its sucks that I got Xenoverse 2 on Switch cause I can't mod it. If I knew how good Xenoverse 2 mods were before I got the game, I would have got the game on Steam but now there's no point 😭

Its sucks that I got Xenoverse 2 on Switch cause I can't mod it. If I knew how good Xenoverse 2 mods were before I got the game, I would have got the game on Steam but now there's no point 😭
In the peak of my Like a Dragon / Yakuza fandom, someone had coincidentally created a mod that added Kiryu's Dragon King Essence to Xenoverse 2 as an ultimate attack.

Coolest **** I'd ever seen in the game, no notes.

Speaking of Kiryu, I'd ask if he has any MUs, but I'll be honest watching him die would make me sad, and I don't want that.

Plus who would he fight, Wei Shen? Nah.

I've seen some match ups over the course of time for him.

Legosi from Beastars and Dominic Toretto from Fast and Furious are two of the more popular picks from what I've seen
I think they 'debated' Kiryu vs Dom on livestream, before. Pretty sure Kiryu won on the stream, but I don't know if that's accurate. I'd like to believe it is, but I dunno maybe Dom just is that cracked.

From what I've seen his matchups are
Wei Shen (Sleeping Dogs)
Dom (Fast and Furious)
Ryo (Shenmue)
But me personally I would like to see Kaoru Hanayama (Baki) fight him.
Oh nah, do not put my man against a Baki character 😢

I'm kidding obviously, but I've heard some pretty crazy scaling for Baki.

Okay yeah nah, don't let Kiryu anywhere near this man. Town Level bruh lmao

Kiryu's my 🐐 but he ain't that guy.
Even though probably he loses, I still think the fight could be cool. It would be like them just running into each other in Kamurocho and getting into a street fight. The fight would be like Kiryu vs. Mr. Shakedown's in Y0 with Kiryu dodging knowing a single hit would kill him; and in the end, they would show silent respect for each other.

Back