• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Even though probably he loses, I still think the fight could be cool. It would be like them just running into each other in Kamurocho and getting into a street fight. The fight would be like Kiryu vs. Mr. Shakedown's in Y0 with Kiryu dodging knowing a single hit would kill him; and in the end, they would show silent respect for each other.
I just don't like watching him die, is all, really. Man's already been through enough.

6 and especially 8 already gave me enough Kiryu mortality reminders.

There's a Town Level Kiryu meta? That's crazy, I've never seen that.
There's actually quite a few stuff that get him that high. From the top of my head:

• Statements of Kiryu being able to hit with the force of a warhead when talking about his agent style
  • RGG Online states that Saejima is able to shake the earth itself with his punches, with the line after doubling down saying they are fully serious when they say that
  • Saejima is also able to no-sell an avalanche falling towards him and beat up literal gods
  • Ichiban also has the funny orbital lazer in his back pocket which characters like Kiryu can dodge and tank
Shit gets wacky

Secondly, Joker is on all accounts the aggressor in the fight. While Giorno is the antagonistic force he's not really shown to do anything to start the fight as opposed to Joker who clearly sent a calling card and is rocking up to his doorstep loudly playing "Rivers in the Desert" on 100% volume just because he disagrees with Giorno's opinion.
Welp, this post is now going into my imagination of the fight now

There's actually quite a few stuff that get him that high. From the top of my head:

• Statements of Kiryu being able to hit with the force of a warhead when talking about his agent style
  • RGG Online states that Saejima is able to shake the earth itself with his punches, with the line after doubling down saying they are fully serious when they say that
  • Saejima is also able to no-sell an avalanche falling towards him and beat up literal gods
  • Ichiban also has the funny orbital lazer in his back pocket which characters like Kiryu can dodge and tank
Shit gets wacky
Wow, alright. Do you think DB would buy it?

Ima make my bet, Eren Yeager vs either Louche or Ken.

Attack on Titan The Last Attack comes out November 8th, which is close enough......... Alternatively we have Overlord coming on the same day and dear god I am not ready to see Ainz get negative diffed by Rimuru (Spider Isekai would be neat at least)

they've said that they're looking into how to fit characters that dont typically fit into the death battle format, especially now that theyre indie
Also they basically all really want Dark Urge VS Darth Revan, they may as well confirm it'll happen within the next few years.

Also they basically all really want Dark Urge VS Darth Revan, they may as well confirm it'll happen within the next few years.
Gonna be honest, that'd go hard though it would be interesting to see how they interpret it given the rather inconsistent nature of both (Dark Urge literally having no set path and Revan canonically swapping sides every Sunday for brunch)

Ima make my bet, Eren Yeager vs either Louche or Ken.

Attack on Titan The Last Attack comes out November 8th, which is close enough......... Alternatively we have Overlord coming on the same day and dear god I am not ready to see Ainz get negative diffed by Rimuru (Spider Isekai would be neat at least)
They said the match we don't know yet is a TOC match and both Eren matches weren't on the lineup.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/285858832738025472/1298357354730885170/L8oMhRmC.jpg_large.jpg?ex=671a9683&is=67194503&hm=0f5315f96557af5b14f3f8c92dc4b177563ae5eae84ed7df9627eb96c4b8e9b3&

Peacemaker vs Soldier Boy would be kinda fun. They might actually be cooking with that one.
Who actually wins this fight, BTW? My first thought was Soldier Boy, but then I remembered that Peacemaker is a DC character and has potentially done something crazy in the past.

Since Ben said that so far nobody has gotten the 4th mu right its prob a less talked about one. I'm thinking X VS Optimus Primal, Skeletor VS Lord Zedd, or Scorpion VS Wolf rn but who knows.
If it's somehow Lucina vs Grovyle my inner Mystery Dungeon kid and Fire Emblem adult selves will wage war with one another

Figured I'd throw that in there since I'm pretty sure everyone can agree that it's an unlikely matchup compared to everything else

Who actually wins this fight, BTW? My first thought was Soldier Boy, but then I remembered that Peacemaker is a DC character and has potentially done something crazy in the past.
Pretty sure Soldier Boy holds a very solid advantage physically, not familiar with everything Peacemaker has but I'm pretty sure his best hax comes from literally just one panel where it shown various helmets he owns.

Some of which include but not limited to - X-Ray Vision, Human Rocket, Flamethrower, Shrinkage, Bane Voice, Sonar, Force Field, Screwdriver, and Oil Slick

Consistently wise, my bet goes to Soldier Boy

Shit gets wacky
I love to see higher-ends feats for RGG as much as the next guy, but literally none of this should or really can be taken literally enough to scale. 😭

Back