• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Toei Cell aint doing shit ngl. Metal Overlord and Super Skrull sweeps either way. And Garou power copy should copy his strength and speed while having better exponential growth.

Its dark times ahead for DBZ and ngl I kinda no longer feel like wanting more DBZ MUs in a while.

Kinda a shame tbh. I (still) know precious little about DBZ, but I did recently amend Karen Travers MUs with Cell's name, and thought he could offer a good suggestion (the scaling given what we have actually fits perfectly from what I've seen).

Toei Cell aint doing shit ngl. Metal Overlord and Super Skrull sweeps either way. And Garou power copy should copy his strength and speed while having better exponential growth.

Its dark times ahead for DBZ and ngl I kinda no longer feel like wanting more DBZ MUs in a while.
after last week i rather Death battle stay the **** away use other series out there its not like dragon ball the only thing that exists

Only Cell is rated universal near his peak and thats cuz he has claims of destroying the universe and what not
He doesn't, actually

He scales to a restrained Broly destroying 1/4 of the Universe

You might as well call canon cell claim of destroying a star system hyperbole by your logic, also "idc" isnt an argument, if thats all you can reply with, you are a waste of time
Pretty sure Pone was joking

I think Toei filler had Goku discuss with Namekians that Cell would be a threat to the universe but even that could be just galaxy lvl.

I don't said he "doesn't" in the sense of him don't having Universal statements, everyone and their mothers knows he do

I said "he doesn't" on the sense he ins't rated as Universal due to them

Thats not the only thing he scales at from, thats just what the profile gets him at for now
That's at best just supporting evidence, 3-A Cell was already tried before the High 3-A upgrade and it was rejected. Cell only became High 3-A after Broly did so

Last edited:
Could also be that he'd be a threat to the universe over time, not all at once. Like yeah he'd threaten stuff, but it'd take years for him to get to be a problem of that scale.

RDT_20241017_1117569009150794008117402.jpg

I don't said he "doesn't" in the sense of him don't having Universal statements, everyone and their mothers knows he do

I said "he doesn't" on the sense he ins't rated as Universal due to them
The way you worded it suggested you said of not having any
That's at best just supporting evidence, 3-A Cell was already tried before the High 3-A upgrade and it was rejected. Cell only became High 3-A after Broly did so
And with Broly stuff thats more consistent now, let alone frieza lately got a calc putting him above even canon buu power with the multipliers and all considered, so its not out of question
Feats > Statement. He has no feats anywhere close to that.
Can you shut up with this decade old argument in 2024....by your logic even canon Cell shouldnt be a star system buster just cuz he has only claims of it yet no feats of that level

Not to mention many verses get ratings from having statements of specific levels of power, such as dmc and gow and more others, you dont need to blow a planet to be a planet buster buddy

Could also be that he'd be a threat to the universe over time, not all at once. Like yeah he'd threaten stuff, but it'd take years for him to get to be a problem of that scale.
With the fact toei versions includes original movies with their own feats far above even their canon selves and different power scaling by toei, that aint the case here

that is minsinfo for what I recall
I love spreading misinformation.
Woman are not beating the allegations of being massive gooners
All genders can be gooners tbh, women just tend to be more subtle about it. Though like Chianli said, recent info says that the author of those leaks isn't a real person and isn't a woman or something

Tbh I didn't read the debunk to the leaks because it sounded like a guy crying for 30 minutes over text because people were calling his fav Pokémon a pedophile

Also, now that I think about it. Doesn't Arceus having a baby thanks to a man mean that he's a woman? What's his deal? Mpreg?

I love spreading misinformation.

All genders can be gooners tbh, women just tend to be more subtle about it. Though like Chianli said, recent info says that the author of those leaks isn't a real person and isn't a woman or something

Tbh I didn't read the debunk to the leaks because it sounded like a guy crying for 30 minutes over text because people were calling his fav Pokémon a pedophile

Also, now that I think about it. Doesn't Arceus having a baby thanks to a man mean that he's a woman? What's his deal? Mpreg?
Arceus was always genderless, so I guess she just prefers a female form idk.

Back