• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

cAK4K3vJnwSgB1ZR.jpg

“Rose Quartz, if you can hear me, please save us. Rose Quartz if you can hear me, please save us.”
Anyone but her please

Checking his profile, his lore has him, along with Nyarlethotep, as a facet of the great reason

Yes, that great reason, from mainline.
I really doubt they're gonna scale Joker to him, I'm pretty sure they're bringing him up simply because he's the reason Joker has his Personas in the first place. But who knows maybe they will.

I really don't think it's gonna matter how Joker is scaled here. What difference is it gonna make if they have Joker at, say, Outversal, if they then also say that he can't hit GER? I know that makes the conversation super limited, but that's really all there is to it. Hell on the flip side, they could have Joker at ******* Mountain Level and as long as they think GER can't stop him and that it (GER) doesn't have Infinite Stats, then Giorno would still be cooked.

Also no not quite. The argument is that a space gun that previously destroyed a star only destabilized Viltrum's core. Meaning they think Viltrum is tougher than stars. Since absolutely nothing suggests that Viltrum is some weird super planet that's somehow tougher than a star, I think it's simply an anti-feat for the space gun. Also the space gun explicitly one shots viltrumites so Omni-Man doesn't scale to it at all.
Do you know of the feat in question?

Why aren't mentioning that one of Persona's monsters is literally a dick?

nothing new for the entire megaten franchise

Because we have other demons and personas that have more sexual designs, several are made up of ****

Newgens…

Back