• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Also he eventually went with the "judge by episode logic the results" at one point and then asked in another why we care if an episode gets the conclusion wrong, its suppose to be fun and all

Stuff already elaborated on are stupid just to ease up on their f*ck ups, some of his jokes also are cringey or idiotic, yet critics death battle for theirs, not like they got better but thats ironic
"Judging the episode by Death Battle's logic" is like code for "I have friends on the crew so I can't say their scaling is ass" lol.

Also he eventually went with the "judge by episode logic the results" at one point and then asked in another why we care if an episode gets the conclusion wrong, its suppose to be fun and all

Stuff already elaborated on are stupid just to ease up on their f*ck ups, some of his jokes also are cringey or idiotic, yet critics death battle for theirs, not like they got better but thats ironic
I will always hate this line of reasoning and why I don’t really **** with any death battle reviewers anymore.

It’s a Vs show at its core. Yes the animation and music absolutely carry the show, but these ***** can never acknowledge you can still dislike an episode base on the research itself that they presented.( Omni man vs Bardock )

Tbh, I’m more interested in the videos discussing possible future ep ideas rather than scaling now
Although that’s somehow become just as heated now, lol

I will always hate this line of reasoning and why I don’t really **** with any death battle reviewers anymore.

It’s a Vs show at its core. Yes the animation and music absolutely carry the show, but these ***** can never acknowledge you can still dislike an episode base on the research itself that they presented.( Omni man vs Bardock )
Pretty much it's one thing for entertainment but if the reasoning is found lacking ya can't blame peeps for feeling what ya sold them was BS

Another advantage(that doesn’t matter) and possible dynamic problem is, I think Jokers a more capable fighter on his own than Giorno. Even though stand users do fight by themselves, I don’t think Giorno is that good of a fighter on his own

Another advantage(that doesn’t matter) and possible dynamic problem is, I think Jokers a more capable fighter on his own than Giorno. Even though stand users do fight by themselves, I don’t think Giorno is that good of a fighter on his own
Absolutely, Giorno & Gold Experience just aint built like that. This isn't Jotaro & Star Platinum we're talking about.

Absolutely, Giorno & Gold Experience just aint built like that. This isn't Jotaro & Star Platinum we're talking about.
I think Joker's possibly too versatile for Giorno even in the context of a 3-4 minute fight. But at the same time, Giorno can probably keep up with his life powers getting creative, and playing off Joker's spells in a fun enough way. But like you can do better for Joker dynamic wise.

I think Joker's possibly too versatile for Giorno even in the context of a 3-4 minute fight. But at the same time, Giorno can probably keep up with his life powers getting creative, and playing off Joker's spells in a fun enough way. But like you can do better for Joker dynamic wise.
I mean yeah that's pretty much how Giorno fights. For him it's more about creative use of his abilities than it is about just throwing hands (though GE is apparently still strong enough to throw around cars that one time, but you get what I'm saying).

I am starting to think Joker is going to win, ngl. Death Battle loves making popular overpowered characters lose, they love doing that more than Jojo.
BELIEVE IN THE SWANK THAT BELIEVES IN YOU, GIORNO WILL WIN!!!
TJcDzz9.png

Nah, but I don't believe Death Battle likes to purposefully make popular OP characters lose, it's just a coincidence. Or else they would have made Gojo lose to Makima.

On paper it makes sense for joker to Win given the amount of abilities he got on him that Giorno has no resistant to let alone counter

Maybe thing is Can Joker Say no to GER?

Back