• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

GVcbcloXoAA0Mqf.png
Re-Using the same meme?
Mega Cringe + You're My Victim

My favorite Reddit behavior is when you post an actual argument, and then get the shit downvoted out of you but no one bothers to respond or refute you’ve said. It’s why I don’t bother trying to debate anyone there ever.

I basically wrote an essay once about why I hated a specific piece of media most liked, I went and provided specific examples of what I was saying from the media and just stated how I felt about it and didn’t insult anyone who liked it.

Negative twenty points later and no one trying to argue with it and I was laughing.

What about Kira?

Z2UuanBn
You mean that you're asking me which matchups Kira has? Or are you asking me something else? Well, I am unsure, I have heard of Adachi from Persona and Carnage from Marvel but other than that i don't know any of his other matchups.
Who is the guy on the left?
My favorite Reddit behavior is when you post an actual argument, and then get the shit downvoted out of you but no one bothers to respond or refute you’ve said. It’s why I don’t bother trying to debate anyone there ever.

I basically wrote an essay once about why I hated a specific piece of media most liked, I went and provided specific examples of what I was saying from the media and just stated how I felt about it and didn’t insult anyone who liked it.

Negative twenty points later and no one trying to argue with it and I was laughing.
ngl I would have preferred for someone to call me a slur or threatened to **** my parents rather than being silently disliked

Anyone with half a brain can see that the part with King Vegata blowing up a planet is meant to be real, and the part with them laughing as shades, and Frieza looming over a planet are symbolic. This is just basic visual storytelling stuff.

I do wonder why they ghosted him. I'm guessing they thought getting the OG Va would be too expensive and just got Edward instead. Edward did a great job as Courage Imo but them getting the OG Va would have been cool.

How hard would it have been to sell Marty on a Death Battle episode? Was Ben Singer embarrassed? Is he stupid? It takes a special kind of foolishness to retroactively make one of the best episodes of the show worse in hindsight.
I do wonder why they ghosted him. I'm guessing they thought getting the OG Va would be too expensive and just got Edward instead. Edward did a great job as Courage Imo but them getting the OG Va would have been cool.
A “nevermind” would’ve sufficed.

How hard would it have been to sell Marty on a Death Battle episode? Was Ben Singer embarrassed? Is he stupid? It takes a special kind of foolishness to retroactively make one of the best episodes of the show worse in hindsight.

A “nevermind” would’ve sufficed.
Tbf it's likely the potential budget cost or something with RT that didn't let them get Marty on board. They got Sliver's Va the season before and an official impressionist of David Tennant in the same season so I don't think explaining DB to a Va is the problem. Although, it is a bit odd for them not to contact him back even if they may have chosen a different va at that point.

So Gamefreak had a massive leak and one of the things leaked was about the origin of the universe. Wonder if that cosmology change will affect anything.

Back