• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Could do. Ray Skywalker seems like the popular vote for a while, this is also possible... and I could file Korra under Fei if I were to ever get back to my Xeno MUs (it'd have to be a very lowballed Fei, though).
I feel like Rey was only popular cause people were complaining, le woke
Rey and Korra have legitimate connections tbf
ATP I feel the time passed nor do I see any point of doing it Korra ain't exactly up there popularity

Actually, I mention Fei in passing... and yet the only MU he has atm is Simon... despite Kyle vs Simon already being confirmed to be a thing.

As for Fei vs Korra...

Trauma arcs

Masters of several elements

Martial artists

Relations to alternate, subjective realities

200.gif

If they use Rey, would scale her to the sunstone? I mean, by their own standards they should, because pretty much anyone of note can be claimed to scale above some rando nightsister, but that's a scaling chain that hops right across canons, that might be weird even for them.

If they use Rey, would scale her to the sunstone? I mean, by their own standards they should, because pretty much anyone of note can be claimed to scale above some rando nightsister, but that's a scaling chain that hops right across canons, that might be weird even for them.

Idk. All I remember was coming out of The Last Skywalker wanting to violently punch something or someone... or give Riaan Johnson a nut check, idk.

I will say one thing: Allen Ridgely vs Bolin came SO close to being a matchup, that if there were ever a XS4, it would probably be one assuming Allen gets narrative/physical buffs.

For now, I'll file it under rap battles.

Wouldn't surprise if that's the same idiot
It's like me saying Devil Jin ******* up the earth surface was just an exaggeration in his ending despite how the scene was played and done
One must be really really really idiotic to think that isnt what it is on your screen, Earth turning from blue planet to red planet

Oh yeah Bardock’s scaling was whack too. They had to make some weird composite because he has so few feats on his own. (They could’ve just stuck with him fighting Gas in the manga though. But that means they’d have to use the version of him people don’t like nearly as much lol)

But I’m mostly focused on Omni-Man because of how especially illogical and egregious his scaling was. A lot of his stuff is just blatantly contradictory. Just because Bardock got some wank doesn’t change the fact that Omni-Man was atrociously wanked lol

Oh yeah Bardock’s scaling was whack too. They had to make some weird composite because he has so few feats on his own. (They could’ve just stuck with him fighting Gas in the manga though. But that means they’d have to use the version of him people don’t like nearly as much lol)

But I’m mostly focused on Omni-Man because of how especially illogical and egregious his scaling was. A lot of his stuff is just blatantly contradictory. Just because Bardock got some wank doesn’t change the fact that Omni-Man was atrociously wanked lol
The dude who made this post is a dumbass. He thinks the King Vegeta feat is a hallucination. I was arguing with him and he blocked me so I can't reply anymore.

The dude who made this post is a dumbass. He thinks the King Vegeta feat is a hallucination. I was arguing with him and he blocked me so I can't reply anymore.

There’s no need to name call, but yeah I don’t think the King Vegeta thing being symbolic is a very good argument lol

Pretty much
He does the same shit in the discord server as well to say it was hallucination is laughable when Vegeta who dying telling this to Goku a person he hates ,Vegeta who at that point got his shit pushed in knows damn well how strong Frieza is, and what's worse Vegeta was right there when the feat happen so how was it some hallucination when the damn man was there

Or just say it's an outlier
it aint outlier given characters below him had claims of planetary power
or that devil Jin was struggling with an Island busting attack in the canon story
The frieza death ball wasnt at max that string only, we are told he wipes the island of the map with it, not that its enough in power to just destroy that, thats like saying buu 2nd energy attack is still planet level for destroying only earth in dbz and goku with vegeta were unable to deal with it

Idk. All I remember was coming out of The Last Skywalker wanting to violently punch something or someone... or give Riaan Johnson a nut check, idk.
The most impressive direct Force User feat from nu-canon I've seen is one where Palpatine manipulates a bunch of kyber crystals. I've seen it calculated to a few Zettatons. Anything beyond that is reliant on slightly dubious statements. Like "Kylo Ren is stated to be the First Order's most powerful weapon, meaning he upscales starkiller base making him star level." Stuff like that.

Back