• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Thanks to GER being quite vague and for Araki constantly wanking GER in guidebooks, there's actually quite a few ways they could go about this:
  • Say that the infinite death loop only requires GER to punch you, not kill you, thus completely bypassing Joker's dura
  • Use the funny age manipulation to age Joker to death
  • Cap Joker at Universal (or less) and use GER's 'None' stats to get GER to (or above) that level. Since they are listed as 'None' because can't be measured using stand stats (which go up to infinity) and can't be compared to any other stand, as well as the fact it is stated in multiple sources that GER exceeds all existing stands in attack output and is hence called 'The Ultimate Stand', Death Battle could argue that GER would be the one out-stating Joker.
  • Since Joker is powered by Willpower, GER reverting his willpower to zero would render Joker powerless and GER could beat him to death
  • Death Battle could argue GER nullifying all of Joker's abilities could result in the same outcome
  • Use Stardust Shooters statements of GER being able to 'reset defense to zero' to have GER null Joker's dura and one-tap him (99% chance death battle has no idea this statement exists and it's dubiously canon at best)
  • Go completely batshit insane and use the schizo High 1-C scaling for GER (100% death battle doesn't know about this as this comes from obscure TSRK short stories)
  • If they start the battle outside the metaverse, they could have GER revert Joker back to before the battle started and outside the metaverse. Then have GER beat up a defenseless highschool boy
Yeah there are definitely a few ways they could argue (wank) GER to beat up The Jonkler
Man, I hate GER wank as much as anyone else, but my God, I really want to see Giorno fold Joker. It would be the funniest outcome of the century.

ah ok

On another note:
Idea - Give me an MU, and I'll tell you if I think it should be an official episode, a DBX, or a rap battle.

9NJY2iM.jpeg
God Emperor of Mankind vs God Emperor Doom

My OMNIPOTENT GOAT Doom needs to go 3 for 3 by obliterating the Fraud of Mankind
9348585-god-emperor-doom-vs-the-emperor-of-mankind-marvel-comics-vs-v0-fr2deanqtsga1.png

His entire ******* channel is based on "Is Death Battle's Outcome & Research Valid?", now its "DADDY DEATH BATTLE LET ME GLAZE YOU UWU".
Obviously, you, I, and all of us on this thread know that DB in the grand scheme of things doesn't matter, but **** it man, I got a shit job and life. Let me vent.
A shitty job and shitty life does not give you a reason to act so shitty and obsessive over a wrong verdict

His entire ******* channel is based on "Is Death Battle's Outcome & Research Valid?", now its "DADDY DEATH BATTLE LET ME GLAZE YOU UWU".
Obviously, you, I, and all of us on this thread know that DB in the grand scheme of things doesn't matter, but **** it man, I got a shit job and life. Let me vent.
Brother, I get where you're coming from; no one here agrees with the verdict. But also understand that you are malding over the fact that the monkey man lost to a guy from the mustache planet on a non-canon internet show. It is never that serious, dawg.

The casual fanbase doesn’t really know about outerversal SMT or whatever, so that’s what you’re probably getting
Even without that, Joker has plenty of feats that can get him to universal/low multiversal, and I'm speaking purely with feats within the actual game itself.

Grinding through terraria, the protag in an animation would go hard
I am Steve VS The Terrarian’s biggest supporter but even I can’t understate at how much a fight between them wouldn’t work purely because of the artsyle clash. A 2D cross section rougelike vs a 3D sandbox character would look like shit in either style and not do them justice. That’s the biggest argument against it happening. Not the fact that it is a massive stomp, but the fact that something will have to be sacrificed for it to look even presentable.

Anyway, I believe I saw a clip of P4 anime showing that Diarama skills can counter age manipulation for some reason, so Joker might resist that too.

Also in P5R, if you are immune to certain element, you are immune to that element even if its reflected back.

Out of curiosity, has anyone played Persona Q2? I kept hearing vague murmurs about Joker getting help from Q2, so I skimmed a full playthrough (something something average Persona fan) and I'm not really sure how it helps Joker.

The main thing that stuck out was the final boss having a move called Retake, which undoes all actions of the previous turn, including damage and used HP/SP.
But the thing is, it straight up works on everyone, including Joker. It isn't even like a passive barrier they overcome; it's just a spell the boss can use sometimes, and I think it always works because it's a support skill. There's also some stuff at the end where it's implied the boss starts nulling their actions, then KOs/removes each party member, until they come back with sheer willpower, but the battle animation is limited so it's all pretty vague.
I also didn't see anything about them breaking out of a time loop, so I'm not sure where that came from. Maybe because the P3 gang escape a time loop in the P3 FES epilogue, and P3/4/5 all scale to each other via Q2? Idk. All I found was one boss that has some powers and lines of dialogue which, if you squint hard enough, kind of resemble GER.

The rest was just the usual changing fate stuff, but it seems to me like the stuff he gets from Yaldabaoth and Maruki are way more impressive. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see what Q2 adds to Joker's side of things.

Back