• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Well since it was brought up here, how many verses do get bad research in DB?

Its hard because say SF, only has like 1 episode after Ep 100, so many might be stuck in old era.

Shadow was in his 3rd episode
At base not really, Lightspeed attack is technically not over Lightspeed and they used Colors black hole run which is below it.

I mean I was accused by an Enelcordian at one point for 'being the next ChrisChan' for the sin of... having opinions about Xenosaga III's narrative. These people genuinely don't know what 'cheapening evil' is...

But yeah, I agree with other Quotes you've been given. It's just a matter of having more restraint than the other high-profile channels who have let this fame and power go to their heads.
What's an Enelcordian?

No Sun Disk shirts and hoodies would be pretty sick.
Imagine if the only colour they came in was umbra?

So if Lore Kratos wins, should we just say to rebuttals that its just a show and for fun, and blahblah GvS3 Boomstick quote blahblah? :V
As facetious as your comment is, there are plenty of people that will unironically use something like that to ride high on that moral high horse while proudly looking down on the debunks, rebuttals and criticisms. It's actually amusing yet so tragic.
No, it's almost x3 times the method I used to blatantly wank the feat as high as possible.
As mentioned a few pages ago this is Obito's tier 5 mountain to island feat all over again.

Also Kratos vs Asura would be a shit show but the reception would be positive if the fight goes hard
Bleach got shafted in both its matches tbf

Funny how Game Sonic hasn't even been at FTL yet on DB
Naruto vs Ichigo was a victim of the times especially when folks were not into planet level bleach and the end of the manga being a mess meanwhile Naruto had Moon/small planet shit stuff at the time

EdqprZTXYAEGd32
Bruh they do not help themselves
Thaddeus flat out states if we don't time this shit right we die no ifs or ands about it

No might,we could 💀 ☠️

They do not help themselves against the bias accusations

Yeah the first point stills bothers me.

It wouldn't bother me so much if the speed gap was like, less than ten times or something. But I don't think DB really realized how massive of a speed gap 200 billion and 9.5 trillion is, especially stacked on multipliers and shit, by that point, Omni-Man realistically cannot land a hit on Bardock.

Unless he catches Bardock lacking, none of that strength would matter if he can't land one blow. So... what was the logic there?
maybe the crackpot theory of saiyan hate IS true....or they just wanted nolan to f*cking win.

Maybe so but nothing goes against especially given the manner and narrative behind it it was all do this shit right or we're screwed
Being as Viltrumites have destroyed planets before (Unopia) and Thragg says the 37 Viltrumite Earth tear thing, Thaedus' word should be considered more seriously. This is a multi-millenia old civilization of hyper advanced, galactic conquerors. They know a thing or two about something like planet destruction, as if the planet they destroyed on page wasn't their own. Viables like Invincible's strength are reason enough to explain the unsure nature of the statement.

Last edited:
Back