• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

A fight between those 2, would basically be a fight between the versatility of their two universes sense it needs to have prep to work to honor them both, literally everyone from each universe should be on the table.

No I'm mostly refering to legends. From my own understanding of the character this is an accurate description of him.
Eh, my read on him from the Thrawn Trilogy and Outbound Flight, was that he was less about super preparedness, and more just really good at understanding people's psychology through art, and making good plans to match.

IMG_9181.png

It’s time for zoomers to repent

Found this comment in the Youtube post about Junko VS Springtrap:
If we're including book feats, there's no way William is losing; not only did he overpower the original animatronics who cased an earthquake that collapsed a cave, pizzeria, and house, but he scales to guilt, which created a storm that went on for 35 miles. Even if you don't think he physically scales to it he's spirit more than should do to him being directly tied to the concept of Agony (this is shown we he stabs Larson wail being in his 15ft trash rabbit form and injection his spirit into Larson and Larson later getting vision of the time traveling ball pit which is just a massive pool of Agony) add that onto the many hax he has such as being able to vaporize people on a subatomic level just by touching them, way to many ways to take control of or just out right disable technology and even if Junko could destroy him physically she has no way if getting rid of his spirit we've seen him survive 2 five which is said to be Remnants main weakness and Agony doesn't seam to have one or at least one Junko can exploit, and before I forget he should out speed ironically as A human he was able to operate a car at 200 mph (possibly intoxicated as well), he scales to the og which are constantly described as moving like blurs and Eleanor who's moves faster than Jake (another ghost kid) could react to a sound she made i his head ,there's Multiversal and imserble speed stuff Scaling to Eleanor and the ball bit (he should because both Eleanor and the ball pit are basically created by him and the agony he has caused), but that would take a lot of explaining for a simple YouTube comment. The last thing I will say is that the books should be used. General world building and characterization are the same, as are concepts from the books freely being implemented in the game lore (like the mimic book character now in the games), and things like speed being consistent with books we know are canon to the games like the week before. In review, Afton has way too much going on to lose (also mpreg), but to quote man himself, "I am Agony"

Multiversal FNAF is..... Something

Here's hoping Metroid Prime 4: Beyond has cosmic feats 'cause Samus got kicked to Country level and also got a massive speed downgrade

Speaking of GER interacting with Joker, does Giorno have any real defenses against the plethora of Joker's status effect-inducing spells and items? Other than trying RTZ Giorno doesn't have all that much going for him combat-wise compared to a JRPG character like a Persona MC.

Back