• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

966wql.jpg
Don't we all. The true lolcows of this community.

So something I've wondered about for Giorker that I don't think that people have really brought up considering how all these powers and universes interact is:

If Giorno tries the 'banana gun' trick on Joker and punches his weapons to turn them into things when he goes to use them, would Joker's Cognition overwrite his Stand's power? As far as Joker would know if Giorno touches his weapons he still believes that they'd function normally, and seeing as how Cognition overpowers the whole 'not even a real gun' thing I wonder if that's a fake out they could do in the fight.

Also since the consensus is mostly "Joker vastly outstats but the real decision is GER' does Giorno have an resistances or counters to the various status effects Joker can inflict? Because I feel the GER argument could quickly go out the window if Joker hits him with a status that makes it so he can't use skills.

You can tell Springtrap vs Junko comes from r/dbm because the tones of the characters don't match

Edgy cartoonish Anime girl vs Realistic horror robot

You can tell Springtrap vs Junko comes from r/dbm because the tones of the characters don't match

Edgy cartoonish Anime girl vs Realistic horror robot
Actual not in the slightest if you now fanf media, spring trap is a forever coming back boogeyman that can make you see phantoms

If DB ever do a FNAF ep and get Matpat to cameo, fiction will have peaked.
Actual not in the slightest if you now fanf media, spring trap is a forever coming back boogeyman that can make you see phantoms
Eh, he's never really portrayed as that tho. At best he's a smart, sadistic killer in things like 3 and AR. At worst, he's a rotting corpse barely clinging to life.

The debate please.
Rement offers springtrap alot of effective instant death options, however it's unknown how much control he has over them, what it means to die is very subjective for both

For example, destroying his body could end him., or it could also release his spirit to possess the monokuma and turn there advanced technology against her, or he could point at her and she just falls over and dies

Meanwhile jankio ..has every state advantage you could name

Rement offers springtrap alot of effective instant death options, however it's unknown how much control he has over them, what it means to die is very subjective for both

For example, destroying his body could end him., or it could also release his spirit to possess the monokuma and turn there advanced technology against her, or he could point at her and she just falls over and dies

Meanwhile jankio ..has every state advantage you could name
It basically comes down to if they decide destroying springtrap's body is enough to get rid of him and end the fight or if he can keep going as the next rement creature he manifests as (I always come back) remember, it's not unfeasible. He could just possess monokuma he's animtronic enough.

Honestly the best way to beat springtrap is to lock whatever his current form is up and torture him with YouTube videos like the inside out 2 Skibidi toilet rap.

So, a while back they threw out the idea of Thrawn vs Picard. The general consensus here would be that Picard absolutely stomps, right?

I ask, 'cause funnily enough, most of the hardcore trekkies I know much prefer the very modest technical manual interpretation of ST, as opposed to VSBattles "take everything" approach.

I wonder if they would get mad, not because they won, but because they won the wrong way.

"No, you don't understand, Phasers are only in the megatons, but that's okay, because SW is kiloton fodder."

That's kind of the response I would expect.

No thawn would find a way to win. He'd take in all his disadvantages gather every resource available to him, go over every captains log and report Picard ever gave, and find a way to win, to not give thawn prep would be a disservice to his character.

No thawn would find a way to win. He'd take in all his disadvantages gather every resource available to him, go over every captains log and report Picard ever gave, and find a way to win, to not give thawn prep would be a disservice to his character.
I mean, I 100% believe in hundred teraton turbolasers (at least for Legends), but what are those supposed to against the Enterprise-D having Exaton Phasers and shields?

I mean, I 100% believe in hundred teraton turbolasers (at least for Legends), but what are those supposed to against the Enterprise-D having Exaton Phasers and shields?
If thawn couldn't go through the shield, he'd find the leverage necessary to make Picard lower them down and surrender himself.

I have to admit I'm not too familiar with the vs debating side of star wars or star treak.. but I am familiar with thawn, and I do believe the above is what would happe.

Back