• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

are there any valid wincons for Girono?
Swank

Honestly I do not know why Speedy decided to choose to focus on a feat that would break the entire series
I feel like at this point DB will only ever focus on the absolute highest arguments/interpretations of characters. No more safe estimates in this era of wank.......

Some peeps are never gonna let tier 7 Dio (Part 1 and 3) go, are they? It's actually fascinating tbh.
Does the sun disk occur after the viltrum smash or before?
Before the smash the iirc, since they needed those feral aliens (Ragnars?) for the Viltrum war. The sundisk keep them in ice on their home world.

Speaking of Jojo's reminded me, I got into Jojo's because I was simping for a furry Jojo / Touhou fan girl years ago back in high school. Once I finished Jojo's, she already graduated since she was an upperclassman.

I wonder if I became a Touhou fan to simp for her? I don't remember well, I think I became a Touhou fan because I tried to flirt with two girls, but one was actually a bisexual man and the other was asexual. I befriended them instead, they're good friends, good friends. They recommended me Touhou and I got into it. All of that was like 4–5 years ago.

are there any valid wincons for Girono?

because as i see it rn, Joker should just win
I honestly believe there is a very real chance that Death Battle puts Joker at FTL/MFTL and GER at Infinite speed
Joker should take the rest of the stats trinity though (unless you buy the schizo High 1-C scale for GER, somehow)

But the matchup really comes down to whether Joker resist RTZ or not

If Joker does resist, Joker shoots Sinful Shell and Giorno ******* explodes
If Joker doesn't resist, GER nulls all of his actions, willpower and abilities before beating him to death infinitely

image.png

image.png

image.png

Reading Speedy's reasoning doesn't fill me with confidence on how he researched this
Man you know what? You know what is the real Occam's razor?

The feat they calced at 911 Ronnatons was absolutely specified to be dangerous feat that if they did wrong would have killed Omni-Man. Meanwhile DB unceremoniously admitted that Nolan is at least 8 600 Quettatons with 120 000 Quettatons was Nolan's highend. This means Nolan was given strength that was at least 9440 times stronger if not 131728 times stronger than the Viltrum bust feat.

Nolan was over 100 000 times stronger than feat that was deemed very risky for him. He needed help of 3 other Viltrumites and a gun to destabilize the planet's core. Yet he was over 100 000 times stronger than that. Hell, whats stopping them using that laser to destroy Viltrum if they had a gun that was 100 000 stronger than Viltrum's destruction?

And all of this needs that big ass list of text to justify which they would never be able to show on the episode itself?

Occam's Razor?

The calc is absolute ******* horseshit and is unusable and frankly its embarrassing.

Man you know what? You know what is the real Occam's razor?

The feat they calced at 911 Ronnatons was absolutely specified to be dangerous feat that if they did wrong would have killed Omni-Man. Meanwhile DB unceremoniously admitted that Nolan is at least 8 600 Quettatons with 120 000 Quettatons was Nolan's highend. This means Nolan was given strength that was at least 9440 times stronger if not 131728 times stronger than the Viltrum bust feat.

Nolan was over 100 000 times stronger than feat that was deemed very risky for him. He needed help of 3 other Viltrumites and a gun to destabilize the planet's core. Yet he was over 100 000 times stronger than that. Hell, whats stopping them using that laser to destroy Viltrum if they had a gun that was 100 000 stronger than Viltrum's destruction?

And all of this needs that big ass list of text to justify which they would never be able to show on the episode itself?

Occam's Razor?

The calc is absolute ******* horseshit and is unusable and frankly its embarrassing.
Someone Wonder if they knew anything about solar eclipses

How big does an object have to be to completely block all the light from Earth? I know eclipses happen, but I don't think they cover all of Earth, right?

I honestly believe there is a very real chance that Death Battle puts Joker at FTL/MFTL and GER at Infinite speed
Joker should take the rest of the stats trinity though (unless you buy the schizo High 1-C scale for GER, somehow)

But the matchup really comes down to whether Joker resist RTZ or not

If Joker does resist, Joker shoots Sinful Shell and Giorno ******* explodes
If Joker doesn't resist, GER nulls all of his actions, willpower and abilities before beating him to death infinitely
One death I kinda thought they could do since we haven’t seen it before is aging joker to death

Back