• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I don't really get how Glitch Trap doesn't just keep reviving him/ignores most of the shit Junko can pull eventually wearing her down and all.
There is a none zero chance they just have the physical spring trap body out there and that's all

But if they use his soul/agony he should have this

I'm not knowledgeable on fnaf lore, how long does Afton's Resurrection take?

If it's instantaneous he eventually outlasts in a war of attrition, if it's overtime like with Asura Junko just statstomps and calls it a day

Last edited:
Speaking of GER interacting with Joker, does Giorno have any real defenses against the plethora of Joker's status effect-inducing spells and items? Other than trying RTZ Giorno doesn't have all that much going for him combat-wise compared to a JRPG character like a Persona MC.
Thugging it out

If it's instant he eventually outlasts in a war of attrition, if it's overtime like with Asura Junko just statstomps and calls it a day
It takes time but that's also because of the resources Glitchtrap has access to at any period of time, which would lead into the more important part of the fight which is Junko's Neo World Program vs Glitch Traps, which since Glitch Traps being both a supernatural and data based entity I feel like he'd have the edge.

It would be funny if DB seriously analyzed this

It’s impressive how stupid fnaf became as the story went on
Look you kinda have to go off the rails after killing off most of your setting at the end of Pizzarea Simulator. Like literally everyone was burnt to a crisp, you'd need some bullshit to have any of the characters show up again.

Yeah the first point stills bothers me.

It wouldn't bother me so much if the speed gap was like, less than ten times or something. But I don't think DB really realized how massive of a speed gap 200 billion and 9.5 trillion is, especially stacked on multipliers and shit, by that point, Omni-Man realistically cannot land a hit on Bardock.

Unless he catches Bardock lacking, none of that strength would matter if he can't land one blow. So... what was the logic there?

Look you kinda have to go off the rails after killing off most of your setting at the end of Pizzarea Simulator. Like literally everyone was burnt to a crisp, you'd need some bullshit to have any of the characters show up again.
Ngl, I feel Scott really should've just hit the reboot button or started a completely new project after Ultimate Custom Night. Because idk what FNAF even is at this point.

Cause last time I checked, this series now has time travel and a giant trash Mecha.

Ngl, I feel Scott really should've just hit the reboot button or started a completely new project. Because idk what FNAF even is at this point.

Cause last time I checked, this series now has time travel and a giant trash Mecha.
He hasn't been that involved for a while, also most of the weirder shit is self contained stories.

If it's instantaneous he eventually outlasts in a war of attrition, if it's overtime like with Asura Junko just statstomps and calls it a day
There is basically no consistency he could stay down until someone messed with the remaining or he could immediately jump into a nearby emotionally charged object

Probably with FNAF is that we dont even know true canon, so compositing is a mess.

Then again DB would just use everything so I guess pregnancy and time travel powers are a go :V

Does joker resist GER
That's the thing
It doesn't matter the stats it's obvious who wins on that

Beens arguments for Joker Resisting GER and ones suggesting he doesn't so frankly the arguments to resist need to be iron clad enough to outweigh the ones that suggest otherwise
as far as I understood
  • It is said by Ishtar in Catherine that interfering with a main character's story will, instead, alter the fate of the caster, even if said viewer views them, and the events of their game as merely fiction, in which they avatars to interact with said fictional world, and exists as a God, capable of accessing the “real world”.
  • The workings of this are kinda shown in Persona 5, when Yaldabaoth rigs the entire game against the Joker so that he is fated to lose, but Yaldabaoth loses instead anyways
  • The Trickster role is also stated to alter fate, since even characters who can accurately predict the future have their predictions turned wrong by Joker's involvement
  • Joker can summon the White Rider, which he also uses in the anime; the White Rider is the abstract embodiment of victory and success, whose crown guarantees winning battles and wars
  • Strong demons and Personas are also residents of Atziluth, the fourth realm of the Tree of Life that is free of Causality, as well as concepts of life and death
  • When Joker defeated Yaldabaoth, he stole the role of administrator of the collective subconscious; administrators like Enlil can manipulate the Akashic Record, the compendium that stores the past, present and future in the multiverse
  • Return to Zero in the wiki is stated to not affect characters above four dimensions, and mid tier demons/Personas are already 5D upwards, including White Rider
  • Return to Zero in the wiki is stated to not affect characters with Immeasurable speed, mid tier demons/Personas as inhabitants of the Expanse transcend past, present and future

They are not gonna count dimensionality for Joker, so if higher Ds is Joker's wincon that aint happening in DB.

Does Glitchtrap even count as Afton? Especially since we learn that all the Security Breach stuff is just the Mimic pretending to be Afton.
Yeeaaaah who knows. Its a mess lol

Does Glitchtrap even count as Afton? Especially since we learn that all the Security Breach stuff is just the Mimic pretending to be Afton.
That is 100% up for debeat. (I still hold on to it being afton, if not literally as much afton as the into the pit rabbit is afton)

I feel like not giving Afton Glitch would be like not giving Junko Monokuma. Like it's one of the major connects between Junko and Afton is the weird digital shit they can do though Glitch and Neo World.

I feel like not giving Afton Glitch would be like not giving Junko Monokuma. Like it's one of the major connects between Junko and Afton is the weird digital shit they can due though Glitch and Neo World.
Afton's biggest buff is he can possess people via a normal vr headset well Junko needs a whole complicated machine to do that, she has no supernatural power only the technology she's connected to.. afton on the other hand- has more options.

I wanted to say he has the flipside to play with, but I forget that's still a neish theory (that the flipside can connect digital spaces and the real world also explaining the AR magic in ruin)

Yeah the first point stills bothers me.

It wouldn't bother me so much if the speed gap was like, less than ten times or something. But I don't think DB really realized how massive of a speed gap 200 billion and 9.5 trillion is, especially stacked on multipliers and shit, by that point, Omni-Man realistically cannot land a hit on Bardock.

Unless he catches Bardock lacking, none of that strength would matter if he can't land one blow. So... what was the logic there?
Death Battle seems to almost entirely downplay speed as a factor in most fights. I'm still salty about that "both can manipulate space and time so speed is meanignless" argument for Billcord lol

Back