• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Gohan's next opponent shall be..............................

twilight-sparkle-pony.gif

Lowball the lowball.

Only on Death Battle.
Lowballception anyone?

Do you guys think they'll go into detail about the Omnidock on the cast later on in the week?
Who knows? I remember they did a special cast after Ben lost to Hal after Kuro and other figures in the community basically fanned the NLF Alien X fevor in both the Vs community and nommie community which lead to major backlash and salt to the point Swan got directly involved, let's see if the Omnidock backlash causes a similar response.

It is dispointing seeing the standard of quality drop so far, I can only hope the issue is the research was in turmoil because of the transition and it needed more time in the oven less this is the new normal

I do wonder if DB researchers dislike DBZ a bit because fans keep complaining about them losing even tho DB doesnt guarantee a win.

Dragon ball fans are so delusional they're having rape fantasies...
Not even a fan. Just noticing a pattern. They hate anime shit, but they can't come out and say that because a lot of powerscaling community likes it. So, they pacify them and say, "Hey we like Dragon Ball yeah." and then use any chance to humiliate it.

It's not their fault the CAPE GODS FODDERIZE your fave verse like ants. Saiyans just have limits 🗣️🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I'm not against them losing. In fact, I agree Superman > Goku, but the sheer amount of lying they do. It is clear they don't like Dragon Ball, but they know they can't come out and say that or all their previous matchups legitimacy would be (rightfully) questioned.

Not even a fan. Just noticing a pattern. They hate anime shit, but they can't come out and say that because a lot of powerscaling community likes it. So, they pacify them and say, "Hey we like Dragon Ball yeah." and then use any chance to humiliate it.
Nah mate, they don't hate anime. They made plenty of anime episodes. It's just that Marvel and DC destroy literally every popular anime out there with ease.

If they hated Dragon ball or anime, they wouldn't have done a shit ton of episodes for both

It's just that their researchers are stupid

Holy shit, Devil Artemis did a sloppy job with the fight animation. Look at the storyboards, they have so much cut content and look so much better than the resulting fights.

The headbutts were cut out, Omni man breaking Bardock's hands happened earlier, Omni man was more bloody in the storyboards.

The animation had worse perspective and a worse pace. We missed out on a lot, was this rushed??

Holy shit, Devil Artemis did a sloppy job with the fight animation. Look at the storyboards, they have so much cut content and look so much better than the resulting fights.

The headbutts were cut out, Omni man breaking Bardock's hands happened earlier, Omni man was more bloody in the storyboards.

The animation had worse perspective and a worse pace. We missed out on a lot, was this rushed??

It was on purpose.
"HAHAHA look at Bardock! All it took him losing an arm!"

It is dispointing seeing the standard of quality drop so far, I can only hope the issue is the research was in turmoil because of the transition and it needed more time in the oven less this is the new normal
Someone posted some comments from UltraGuy earlier that seemed to indicate that the production of this episode had issues (which isn't too surprising given Death Battle's circumstances at the time), so the research possibly took a hit from that. But who knows for sure?

Are you that confident between comic books/live action movies characters they do a draw
Eeehhh not really? Godzilla Ultima Novel might have translation issues since I havent read it and cant read it.

Tho I guess Hulk might be weaker than some other Marvel characters so he really couldnt hax or unga bunga it?

Im not confident.

If you looked at the win loss ratio of anime and dragon ball characters, you'd be wrong. I think you're being a schizo for no reason. We could pull up their list of episodes and talk about if theyre biased against anime or not.
I think Nemesis did that and East loses vs West more often.

I'mma be frank.

I'm on the DBD (fan one) and one of the user's are effortlessly explain how Bardock's PL truly should be above Nolan via the multiple Zenkai Boosts, Saiyan Spirit, Ozaru, and SSJ.

They are explaining in a way that makes annoyed no one on the research actually considered for the episode.

Back