• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I am certain they do not, this episode has tested that but I'm sure now it was just production troubles thanks to the gap.
Buh buh muh production problems
You were given $700,000 dollars by your community. You can set your own deadlines. You decide the quality of the final product. If its shit, it is only their fault. Don't try to minimize it.

So since the animated avatar segments were apparently (don't quote me on this only heard so I dunno if it's true someone correct me on it) done by RoosterTeeth, an thus are apart of the RoosterTeeth Era. So we won't be getting em from now. How do you'll feel about that?

This is the ratio of DB wins to loses

Literally all their loses are correct, and DB characters don't deserve most of the wins they had on the show. If anything, Death Battle is biased in favor of Dragon ball considering how they suck DBZ dick every time they make a DBZ episode

I'm pretty sure the most questionable.One is eighteen versus captain marvel

For hulk you have to remember he can't fly. In space broly could easily make him a sitting duck

So since the animated avatar segments were apparently (don't quote me on this only heard so I dunno if it's true someone correct me on it) done by RoosterTeeth, an thus are apart of the RoosterTeeth Era. So we won't be getting em from now. How do you'll feel about that?
I heard we will get them back- just less of them

I heard we will get them back- just less of them
given how much funding goes into those animations I wouldn't count your basket. I'm expecting that there'll be some sacrifices made, but I'm sure the creative editing and panel animations will be just as fire. Reverting back to OG Death Battle format, the Board of Wiz returning definitely gave me that vibe but one can hope Ig 😔

I genuinely think that if the DB cast could piss on Toriyama's grave they would.
"Guys we love Dragon Ball"
Proceed to take every opportunity to humiliate, brutalize, and r*pe every character he created while constantly glazing Western Comics.

Some love.
Enough. You can call their scaling bad without going to these weird extremes.

Literally all their loses are correct, and DB characters don't deserve most of the wins they had on the show. If anything, Death Battle is biased in favor of Dragon ball considering how they suck DBZ dick every time they make a DBZ episode

Shadow VS Vegeta - Season 1 Episode so its disqualified (Season 3 is when they actually taking scaling seriously)
Satan VS Hibiki - Season 2 Episode also disqaulifed (Season 3 is when they actually taking scaling seriously)
Android 17 VS Captain Marvel - Admit that their math is faulted in the pinned cooment disqualified.
Roshi Vs Pervy Sage - No Issues. Accepted
Beerus VS Celestia - No Issues
Hulk VS Broly - They hate Hulk.
Friezza Vs Megatron - Ignored several Megatron Scans putting him higher.
(Actual Count: 2)

Obviously won't count Vegito VS Gogeta.

Goku VS Superman - Not Counted (Season 1 Episode)
Kirby Vs Buu - Not Counted (Season 2 Episode)
Goku VS Superman 2 - Not Counted (Season 2 Episode)
All others are fine final Count: 5

5 to 2

Death Battle hates dragon ball Saiyans, shows new sponsor and proceeds support from the Frieza Force with complimentary sorbet.

Are you that confident between comic books/live action movies characters they do a draw
The media from where the characters comes from doesn't impacts on the result

The only episodes that ended on a draw were jokes (Gooba VS Koopa, Chuck VS Segata, Justin VS Rebecca and Deadpool VS Pìnkie Pie)

The only one who was serious (Scooby-Doo VS Courage) had the result it had due to both characters having literally the same abilities and physical power

Ngl i kinda of liked the animated avatars, but if we need to get rid of them to have enough budget for the eps i don't have a problem

"Guys we love Dragon Ball"
Proceed to take every opportunity to humiliate, brutalize, and r*pe every character he created while constantly glazing Western Comics.

Some love.
me-when-i-purposefully-spread-misinformation-over-the-internet.png

I'm pretty sure it is even if you take dupe Goku episodes out.

Although saying 'all their losses are correct' is... contentious, to say the least. I have my takes on this recent episode, and even I know that.

Shadow VS Vegeta - Season 1 Episode so its disqualified (Season 3 is when they actually taking scaling seriously)
Satan VS Hibiki - Season 2 Episode also disqaulifed (Season 3 is when they actually taking scaling seriously)
According to whom?
Android 17 VS Captain Marvel - Admit that their math is faulted in the pinned cooment disqualified.
And they still said Android 17 would have won, even though Captain Marvel is a Marvel herald, and they massively upscale any Dragon Ball character.
Hulk VS Broly - They hate Hulk.
Why do you think that? That's wrong.
Friezza Vs Megatron - Ignored several Megatron Scans putting him higher.
That's wank btw

You're making excuses to justify your bias even though the stats say otherwise.
Ya know what? **** it, imma downgrade Invincible verse from even Tier 5 smh.
no balls, do it or no balls

I couldnt find that vid so **** it. We are already a mess. So, does DB hate east?

Thanks to Wiki, here is east vs west list:

Of the current episodes aired, there are 51 in total. And east has grand total of....

24 wins

24/51, OH NONONONO THEY HATE ANIME AIIIEEEE

Although one of them was draw and somehow DK vs Knux counts as east vs west? Huh?

Last edited:
While I think about it - I'm thinking of making a tier list around how accurate Death Battle VAs are to their source material. That being said: I am not of ear to every series that has Death Battle consists of - so I might need a hand.
Anyone in?

While I think about it - I'm thinking of making a tier list around how accurate Death Battle VAs are to their source material. That being said: I am not of ear to every series that has Death Battle consists of - so I might need a hand.
Anyone in?
Isn't Silver voiced by his actual VA under a pseudonym? And what about characters who've had multiple VAs, like those from comics.

Back