• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I blitzed you hard on that, get faster boi
Clearly I need to be more parasocial in here.
I thought the like to dislike ratio would be bigger
I wonder if there will be more dislikes than likes?
Im pretty sure tinfoiling that YT removing visible dislikes has caused people to dislike videos less.

Oh poor Ultra. He was so confident that Bardock's stats would be fine. NGL Namek speed feat is kinda wank

Bro, they're broke now, like, they had to ask for 700,000 dollars just to stay alive. They're no longer a million-dollar company. They're a thousand-dollar company, get your facts right.
Ad-Sense, Members, Merch, Stream Donos, Appearance Fees, and much more? I will agree they aren't a megacorp, but they are far from struggling small business.

This is an outrage. I was supposed to post view info!

Anyways, Godzilla scholars, tell me this. Is Ultima Novel so haxed he could practically replicate most of the hax every other Godzilla has?
No. There was one guy in the DB server who argued that "Ultima is every Godzilla", but that is nowhere supported by both novel/anime and is contradicted by each mythos of those specific Godzillas.

No. There was one guy in the DB server who argued that "Ultima is every Godzilla", but that is nowhere supported by both novel/anime and is contradicted by each mythos of those specific Godzillas.
Ofc he is not every Godzilla, I asked if he could replicate most of their individual haxes... besides like Toonforce I guess.

I thought the like to dislike ratio would be bigger
I wonder if there will be more dislikes than likes?
Ben 10 vs. Green Lantern was the closest one to have a bigger dislike rate, but there are around 24K more likes than dislike.

Current ratio for Omnidock.
image.png

All because he used the Broly Planet Vegeta bust rather than Toei.
Nah, the real bullshit was King Vegeta calc. Completely lowballed it to where the planets were much smaller than Earth, and didn't divide the Viltrum planet bust by three, and ignored context, to give a bigger Viltrum number side by side.

That's actually just misinformation and lies. Straight up.

Ben 10 vs. Green Lantern was the closest one to have a bigger dislike rate, but there are around 24K more likes than dislike.

Current ratio for Omnidock.
image.png
How does shit like Madara vs Aizen and Obito vs Vader look

Being real it's probably a case of don't agree with the outcome but the fight was cool deal

Here is the thing about the whole: "Just enjoy the animation and music bro!" argument. Death Battle doesn't do any of that. They contract that stuff out. Writing and Research is the foundation of DB, and if they can't do that properly, why watch it? If you just want cool fights and music, look up the any hundreds of other animators who are doing the same thing. You watch DB for them to end the debate. If their conclusion is built on faulty/poor research, then they deserve to be called out.

Does Hulk have anyway to kill Composite Big G?

Ofc he is not every Godzilla, I asked if he could replicate most of their individual haxes... besides like Toonforce I guess.
I don't see why he can. His abilities are more tied to messing with time/space/causality through either attacks or sheer presence. I don't see it replicating more specific abilities unless reality warping allows him to do so.

Basically this.

Sun disk proves that anything is viable for a Deathbattle. Doesn't matter how infrequent, contradictions, assumptions, calcs, if they want something they'll use it.

Meaning everyone has a win con somewhere. So each match is a coin flip.
Asura when Kratos fans got Lore feats ☠️

Naruto deadass is more ****** up than DBZ relatively.
  • Toph vs Gaara
  • Naruto won! Except its actually contested a lot
  • Jiraiya was fed to Roshi
  • Sauceguy was robbed by Omni-Man calc prototype
  • Might Might is good
  • Kakashi's L was contested in Reddit a lot
  • Rock Lee was written badly
  • Madara won! Except its actually contested a lot
  • Obito won! Except its actually contested a lot
Only 1 fight didnt have issues lmao

Composite Alice vs Composite Dorothy (Alice in Wonderland vs Wizard of Oz): They see it as a big wild option and are very interested in it and think it makes so much sense. Says they will kill anyone that describes it as an isekai. They think Alice in Wonderland is better than Wizard of Oz and are on Team Alice for it.
Alice from Blacksouls would fodderize Dorothy, I won't read tears.

Chara vs Kris (Undertale vs Deltarune): They talk about how it is Chara specifically and it feels weird with these two considering they are essentially the same franchise but different. They also would rather wait for deltarune to finish up and said the same thing with luffy because it just makes sense to wait while it is so close.
This matchup ******* sucks.

Kasen Ibaraki vs Fleetway Sonic (Touhou Project vs Fleetway Productions): Says they talked about it before but thinks it is neat
This MU sucks.

Venom vs Shadow (Marvel vs Archie Sonic): realize it is cosmic/knull venom vs archie shadow and thinks it could be neat. Like the idea more with the new generations stuff but realize that wouldn’t be part of the fight if using archie shadow.
Lol, this might be the first Venom MU I've seen where Venom is fighting a cosmic tier character. It sounds cool I guess, both seem to be the same type of edgy anti-hero
character, but I wonder if there's more to this matchup than that?

The Warden vs The Death Angel (Minecraft vs A Quiet Place): Takes them a minute to realize the sound connection thing. Would like to see it done as a documentary stye where they watch the two fight.
This matchup sucks because both characters have literally no fighting animation potential, and you'd have to do a lot of stretches to make a good animation that's accurate to canon with Minecraft enemies, but I really like the idea of a Death Battle matchup being done in the style of a documentary.
I wouldn't be too sure. You have to factor in their ad-sense revenue, merchandise, appearance fees and so on. They are far from Amazon, but I doubt they are bleeding money.
Nah, they're definitely bleeding money. I highly doubt they're recovering money since they barely started doing death battle again and haven't been selling merchandise in a while
Its now 73k Vs 12k. Waiting for Nemesis Bloodryche and the Reddit to whiteknight
The strongest Death Battle meat riders only get like ten thousand views. I doubt that would counteract the rage of Dragon Ball fans, which are way higher in numbers.

lol its funny to see Dragon Balls coping. I'd call it salty and childish but I agree with them.
Kratos had one death battle, also if you are one of those "lore stuff aint legitimate" dont bother arguing back
Kratonks' lore stuff isn't legitimate

Back