• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Going all the way back to Darth Vader v Obito. A lot of people (including myself) are still mad about that one, but I think I figured it out. Basically, they changed their standards a bit. They made nu-canon far more their primary source, and started ignoring more haxy stuff from Legends that wasn't as represented, like the mind hax that should've secured this for Vader. So, using the Ewoks feat was fine, since Vader (kind of) survives a planet blowing up in nu-canon, which gives it precedent, but abilities he doesn't show in nu-canon, or at least not to the same degree aren't acceptable. It's dumb, and if they were going to do that, they should've been consistent, and just stuck to nu-canon entirely and thrown out Legends, but I think that was their logic.

I'm gonna start taking a shot everytime I hear "Death Battle hates Dragon Ball"
5 mins into this:
GIlSF8pXYAA9NSj.jpg

Has anyone tried to figure out how to calc that God forsaken sun disk feat yet?
I think time would be better spent on having another look at the viltrum feat, we currently base our calc of the 3 stooges launching debris when they fly through the planet on Viltrum being earth sized. What DB brought up involving those moons orbiting nearby the planet could result in a nice upgrade.

It’s a shitty stupid feat that nobody actually took seriously, because of how much guess work you have to do for it to make sense both as a feat and in the story. Multiple different blogs joked about the feat being dumb and truly thought death battle would never use it to make Omni man win.

Guess what happened?
Death Battle: Jokes on you, i did it and made him win with that shit!

This is why the blogs are always SUPERIOR
Same blogs who purposely lied on dmc uni stuff before the mobile game fiasco later or compositing Geese and give him all the possible feats to wank him while Heihachi just main games, along a vague ass claim of world destruction to former while latter had numerous, more clear ones or the mythos MU which actual person knowledge on that called them out on their bullshit

Frankly, I think Death Battle should release a full doc on how they do their calcs. If not for the general public, atleast for their backers. That way we can double check their work.
I would love to see them do the King Vegeta calc.

You have to purposely use planets smaller than Earth to get their numbers.

I wonder why they decided to do that. =^)

I would love to see them do the King Vegeta calc.

You have to purposely use planets smaller than Earth to get their numbers.

I wonder why they decided to do that. =^)
And using Earth itself is a safe low-end for those three planets, given that in DBZ, Earth itself isn't viewed as an average-sized planet, but a small one.

Some of the people in this thread are too young to remember Yang vs Tifa and it shows
I am pretty certain I was in elementary school when that video came out. I was salty at the Death Battle haters because I didn't know what Tifa and Final Fantasy are, but I was a fan of RWBY and Yang. 12-year-old me was Death Battle's strongest defender.
No, Yang is just stronger
Don't be toxic now. Defend the million dollar company.
You know, I wonder how much money Death Battle makes now? Like, they must be really broke if 700,000 was needed to save them. They're a thousand-dollar company, might as well be a small business.

I am pretty certain I was in elementary school when that video came out. I was salty at the Death Battle haters because I didn't know what Tifa and Final Fantasy are, but I was a fan of RWBY and Yang. 12-year-old me was Death Battle's strongest defender.

You know, I wonder how much money Death Battle makes now? Like, they must be really broke if 700,000 was needed to save them. They're a thousand-dollar company, might as well be a small business.
I wouldn't be too sure. You have to factor in their ad-sense revenue, merchandise, appearance fees and so on. They are far from Amazon, but I doubt they are bleeding money.

This is an outrage. I was supposed to post view info!

Anyways, Godzilla scholars, tell me this. Is Ultima Novel so haxed he could practically replicate most of the hax every other Godzilla has?
Does it matter? We know Godzilla is going to win. They are going to pull some BS like in Hulk VS Doomsday. Well, in reality anger has limits. Well, in reality radiation resistance has its limits.

No, Dandadan fans I think
The ones who hacked his DeviantArt account and posted CP there were The Sharty, it's like 4chan but worse. Filled with actual doxxing spergs. It might be as bad as Kiwifarms, maybe worse, since The Sharty and Kiwifarms are centered around harassing lolcows and internet spergs.

That being said, the people who doxxed him and mocked his brother's death were Boruto fans from anime Twitter. They're running away like bitches once he said he would sue them, though. Same with that thread from the Sharty, that thread was deleted and a moderator of that site said he doesn't support CP or the people who made that thread.
Current like/dislike ratio.

image.png
I thought the like to dislike ratio would be bigger
I wonder if there will be more dislikes than likes?

Back