• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

It's nice to know Nolan would beat Pink Diamond in a DB
LwspsRa.jpeg

Yeah but like, does it have anything new recently? Other characters in smash get new games and content or revivals, persona got anything new lately?
P5 Tactica released at the end of last year, Persona 3 Reload released early this year, SMTV Vengeance released this Summer, and Metaphor Re:Fantazio releases in a few days. I'm relatively early in the thread from having to catch up but those are "Persona" games that have released or are slated to release this year alone, I don't know if anyone's answered this question yet, lol

Speaking of family, it's still funny both Goku and Vegeta have brothers yet the former got killed off very early on in DBZ while the latter is basically a rare cameo character. I know the absent/dead father is a major trope in anime but siblings don't get treated much better from my PoV (they commonly die, are antagonistic or are irrelevant).

Gohan vs Ichigo

even if you make Ichigo scale above 6 universes and give him scaling above the speed of those shockwaves across those 6 universes

Gohan still dogwalks him
B-but sOuL cRuSh gG!

Also six universes I thought it was three? (Soul Society, Hollow World and Living World) or is this including the Dangai shenanigans? Also non-canon/filler Ichigo is multiversal due to Hellverse movie iirc, if they give Gohan Toei feats/scaling. Kinda a funky MU tbh.

Whats the meme about sun disc so much i didnt watch invincible 😭
It’s a shitty stupid feat that nobody actually took seriously, because of how much guess work you have to do for it to make sense both as a feat and in the story. Multiple different blogs joked about the feat being dumb and truly thought death battle would never use it to make Omni man win.

Guess what happened?

It’s a shitty stupid feat that nobody actually took seriously, because of how much guess work you have to do for it to make sense both as a feat and in the story. Multiple different blogs joked about the feat being dumb and truly thought death battle would never use it to make Omni man win.

Guess what happened?
They used it and he won yeah

Guess what happened?
Do you have links to said blogs?

Back