• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Tbh I did say they'll have Nolan at possibly 4-C but High 4-C (and that's not including Mean Supreme or Wal-Mart off-panel Galactus scaling) among other conclusions (Bardock getting the speed advantage but Nolan having superior AP and Durability) was wild.

Also instead of this they had Bardock scaling to that (assuming this is SSj Bardock down scaling) if I'm understanding correctly, yikes BIG difference.

Pretty sure one of the major selling points of DB is "ending debates on who'll win" also I know it's a meme, joke whatever but poking fun at those who care about the debate in a DB episode is classic deflection and borderline gaslighting with the "DB haters" tag but I digress

I have a huge distaste for this stance.

They build the show on the debate and the research. Their old catchphase was that they settled the debate once and for all.

People do non reseach fights all over the internet. DBX existed. But Death Battle is, at least majorly, about the debate.
My servers are not loading the post. Can you tell me what it says?

Don't forget the next episode will be just as controversial as this one.

If Joker wins, casuals will be mad because GER is treated as one of the unbeatable titans of powerscaling and Joker P5 is a "who?".

If Giorno wins, powerscalers and this site will be mad because Joker is treated as a guy that could casually solo the entire Jojoverse and resists all of Giorno's hax.

We are so ******* back.
Kratos vs Asura is the same thing. Salt from either side no matter what.

People don't have too big of an issue with him scaling to the Viltrum feat. It's the sun disk feat most people are rightfully point out is bullshit.

Regardless, base Bardock can scale to Vegeta's 245 quettaton planet and moon nuked.
I think you should read the comments lol. I meant the “he caps at viltrum level” comment. People are trying to post rebuttals

My servers are not loading the post. Can you tell me what it says?
Cliffnotes version:

*Black Boxes give Nolan closer speed to Bardock and a massive AP advantage (with high ends).

*The poster disagrees with the research and it's worth criticising it but not worth getting mad over.

*The poster leaves a meme for DB haters that's shows the human skulls of different types of peeps and how we all look the same beneath it all except for those who believe the debate is the most important part of a DB episode (who's skull belongs to some type of ape or primitive hominid).

Cliffnotes version:

*Black Boxes give Nolan closer speed to Bardock and a massive AP advantage (with high ends).
How did they find a feat 22,000 times greater than what they have in the entire verse?
*The poster disagrees with the research and it's worth criticising it but not worth getting mad over.

*The poster leaves a meme for DB haters that's shows the human skulls of different types of peeps and how we all look the same beneath it all except for those who believe the debate is the most important part of a DB episode (who's skull belongs to some type of ape or primitive hominid).
Lol, since when did a show that specializes in character analysis have any meaning other than finding out "Who is stronger?"

Huh, I guess Spacebattles is good for something. Someone did a recalc of the Disk feat.

Actually Magdalenus (the calcer name on discord) is the original calcer and just posted it on SB, he didnt do a recalc

He also said he calced it this way

"I found the size of an object that could create an umbra when forming an eclipse with a width = to the planet's diameter. A normal umbra only covers around 160 km, this covers the whole planet."

"Please, Lord Frieza, I need this! My species is kind of homeless."
"Frieza I'm watching your stream why you trying not to laugh bruh that's disrespectful as shit!"
42e967d919c549077dd3f38942975a4e.jpg
Why do I have this thought about frieza being fruity, I mean, he always was frutiy, no?

I sleep and see how they make a fight between Homelander and Superman, where the first one wins, and people in the comments write “It doesn’t matter that Homelander won. Have you seen these cool 3D models?”
Yeah doesnt matter how great of an animation a MU has, many people take Death Battle for granted, casuals that is mainly, later you will see people overrate or underrate characters because of them around

Or in various vs debating places rely in their info to wank/downplay characters, reddit already is very brainwashed regarding these, except this one but yeah

Don't forget the next episode will be just as controversial as this one.

If Joker wins, casuals will be mad because GER is treated as one of the unbeatable titans of powerscaling and Joker P5 is a "who?".

If Giorno wins, powerscalers and this site will be mad because Joker is treated as a guy that could casually solo the entire Jojoverse and resists all of Giorno's hax.

We are so ******* back.
My guy, did you call the guy from one of the most popular JRPGs(more likely the guy from smash bros to most) a who?

In the event they do Gohan vs Mark, they might have to bring in Omnipotus scaling just to give him a fighting chance/benefit of the doubt, even if it isn't legit

Back