• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Discussion Thread 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully that link isn't malware or anything. Nevermind, I got ninja'd about whether or not it's Malware. The actual link it posted is is some "särahah" dot eu slash T1SIOX url. (Written funny so as not to link the actual link.)

The Smashor said:
He joined the wiki tomorrow.
Bots now have immeasurable speed, I guess.

But hey, at least the link was to FC/OC and not malware.
But we couldn't have seen this post occur from this user who joined tomorrow unless VSBW & by extension, Fandom, had already processed his post & join date from the future. To do that, the electricity associated with that data being carried must also have been Immeasurable speed, to deliver information from the relative future into our past time.

Therefore, VSBW's servers, Fandom, & The Real World's electricity are all Immeasurable speed.

....Welp, time to revise physics, I guess. Or they're just in a weird time zone, lol.

But we couldn't have seen this post occur from this user who joined tomorrow unless VSBW & by extension, Fandom, had already processed his post & join date from the future. To do that, the electricity associated with that data being carried must also have been Immeasurable speed, to deliver information from the relative future into our past time.

Therefore, VSBW's servers, Fandom, & The Real World's electricity are all Immeasurable speed.

....Welp, time to revise physics, I guess. Or they're just in a weird time zone, lol.

Actually Hong Kong and Singapore are about at least 12 hours ahead of the United States.

And the Hydraboi3 just has time travel and info manipulation.

And how Poison Ivy is connected to Swamp Thing beside both being plant users and both are DC.

Imaginym said:
@Jasonsith: So, timezones, then?
Pretty much.

And the hydra has already been banned.

@DragonEmperor23

Cannot wait to see how this evolves into Pure Hearts Mario vs Swamp Thing.

@Jasonsith: Nice. Accurate tracking of the statistics Death Battle ascribes to them, & bringing them up. If I used Twitter, I'd try to do whatever it is they use for upvoting there to help give your post some attention.

The official Twitter has yet to set a poll.
But I have made my verdict.

I'm glad you're only looking at the AP haha AP stomp when Poison Ivy controls plants to the point that she can grow plants inside a person's stomach, but dude just look at the AP it's the only thing that matters

Poison Ivy stomps.

Well you remind me of the speed difference: Mach 2 vs Mach 375 (per Screwattack) or MHS vs MFTL+ (per this site).

It's up to you to explain what exactly makes Petey Piranha different from any other plant and plant hybrid Poison Ivy toys around with. It's not a no limit fallacy, cause AP doesn't come into play in this case. Petey Piranha isn't blitzing either, as he doesn't start fights by blitzing. He's actually pretty immobile all things considered.

Mind control 2
Males bend over
Her Mind control is actually amazingly strong, don't even dare compare Petey Piranha to Swamp Thing. Call me when Petey Piranha actually withstands mental control of this level.

Even if it did work, she doesn't even have anything to put Petey down. He also blitzes. Even Petey doesn't just stand there againsty and opponent. He goes towards them and attacks. And given his absurd speed advantage, he would be able to one-shot before Poison Ivy can even think.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Are you biased towards Ivy, or something?
No, I'm kind of with him on this one. If Poison Ivy can control Swamp Thing, a single thought is enough, and rarely does DB assume that a speed blitz is on that level.

He doesn't need to try to blitz. He accidentally blitzes. Even if he doesn't blitz in-character, his gargantuan speed advantage makes it so that if Petey even moves Poison Ivy can't even comprehend how fast he's moving.

Yobo Blue said:
Unoriginal Memes said:
Are you biased towards Ivy, or something?
No, I'm kind of with him on this one. If Poison Ivy can control Swamp Thing, a single thought is enough, and rarely does DB assume that a speed blitz is on that level.

She can't control Swamp Thing, but she has mind control that's enough to control a bunch of other superheroes, especially if they're male. (Namely Superman, but she's controlled 7.6 billion people at once as well) and Petey Piranha has no mind control resistance. They don't have to be plants for her to mind control them, which is a common misconception.

Unoriginal Memes said:
He doesn't need to try to blitz. He accidentally blitzes. Even if he doesn't blitz in-character, his gargantuan speed advantage makes it so that if Petey even moves Poison Ivy can't even comprehend how fast he's moving.
"Even if he doesn't blitz in character"

Alright, you should've stopped there. Don't argue stats, please.

Unoriginal Memes said:
How stupid can you be? Sure, Petey doesn't bliz in character, but I just said that any attack Petey does will be unseen of to Ivyu because of the massive advantage.
Wow, shows how much you can actively debate. Nice job going for the insult when you argument crumbles.

Poison ivy superman
Check out this massively FTL character blitzing the **** out of her!

Unoriginal Memes said:
Because Petey blitzes and one-shots. Probably the only reason why Poison Ivy got to control Supes was because he let his guard down.
It's a good thing you're looking past an ability that allows her to ignore the fact that Petey has "superior" stats. Stop looking at the number on top of their profile, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back