• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can we actually use that though?
Potentially, there's some fire feats in the novel. Like Ares absorbs energy from the Lasso and his final blast is described as being > all bombs made at that point. He also has incredible stamina since apparently the Gods fought the Titans for 10 years without respite

The "problem" with the statement is that we're talking about a very weak Ares who is far from his prime, yet according to the novel his death shook the entire planet. Aside from the fact that I don't know if the death of a character can count as a feat, it would be difficult to apply since it's a weakened Ares feat.

Though I would LOVE it if Prime Ares get Low 6-B (same for Zeus then)

The "problem" with the statement is that we're talking about a very weak Ares who is far from his prime, yet according to the novel his death shook the entire planet. Aside from the fact that I don't know if the death of a character can count as a feat, it would be difficult to apply since it's a weakened Ares feat.

Though I would LOVE it if Prime Ares get Low 6-B (same for Zeus then)
I believe it's his final blast killing him, it lines up with Zeus' Themyscira feat being for a Zeus who can't even use lightning anymore

Mmh true, actually if you look closely at the movie, Diana "kills" him by redirecting his own lightning back at him so he basically died from his own power

"Then he burst apart in a blaze of light that shook the world and cratered the ground below. The God of War was no more". So a Small Country Ares by dying
Hopefully it's not an outlier, or else they won't be able to scale to it

Mmh true, actually if you look closely at the movie, Diana "kills" him by redirecting his own lightning back at him so he basically died from his own power
Yep, the novel mentions the same where it's a barrage of lightning bolts
I personally only see Ares and Zeus scaling since it would only apply to the Gods
I think it could somewhat apply to others tbh, Shazam has the Power of Zeus so if he gets clearcut scaling to the OG's it's up there, same with Supes, Adam, Sabbac and Fate

Don't know about that honestly, Shazam and co having the power of Gods does not mean they're equal to them, it would make them close but not necessarily equals. Supes, I doubt it to, the "feat" is really only about the Gods. As for Fate, maybe he could get that via the whole "he's meant to deal with cosmic threats" statements but that's still a maybe. The only sure candidates if that applies are Ares and Zeus for now

And of course, there's the matter of IF we can use that (which I REALLY hope)

Don't know about that honestly, Shazam and co having the power of Gods does not mean they're equal to them, it would make them close but not necessarily equals. Supes, I doubt it to, the "feat" is really only about the Gods. As for Fate, maybe he could get that via the whole "he's meant to deal with cosmic threats" statements but that's still a maybe. The only sure candidates if that applies are Ares and Zeus for now
My point is we'd want for the possible future scaling before doing so. As for now, this would basically apply to the Og'S

Also, about this feat
Same question than for the Ares explosion stuff, can we use that for a feat? The only road I can see is saying that the Trident was made from the steel of Poseidon and held the God's power so we can give Aquaman a buff with this Trident while also scaling Ares and Zeus to the Trident's power since Poseidon must have been on that level

Same question than for the Ares explosion stuff, can we use that for a feat? The only road I can see is saying that the Trident was made from the steel of Poseidon and held the God's power so we can give Aquaman a buff with this Trident while also scaling Ares and Zeus to the Trident's power since Poseidon must have been on that level
It’s forged from Poseidon steel but we don’t know how it’s related. Ares and Zeus likely would upscale significantly tho

during the crisis, the arrowverse and the dceu universe were shown to be in the same multiverse. there is only 1 hell in the multiverse, and sabbac gets his powers from the demons in hell. since Lucifer is an archangel and the lord of hell, he is above all angels and all demons. that's why it needs to be stronger than sabbac

during the crisis, the arrowverse and the dceu universe were shown to be in the same multiverse. there is only 1 hell in the multiverse, and sabbac gets his powers from the demons in hell. since Lucifer is an archangel and the lord of hell, he is above all angels and all demons. that's why it needs to be stronger than sabbac
Shouldn’t that be the other way around since he gets his strength from him plus other high tier demons

Then that would mean that Sabacc would be 4-C

lucifer is the king of hell and stronger than all the demons in hell(including high-level ones), so he must be stronger than the demons that sabbac gets strength from.

I’d wait on scaling like that tbh, we don’t know how the Hells of the Multiverse even work and it’s possible the Demons empowering Sabbac aren’t connected to Lucifer directly

the wiki writes that lucifer is at the 4c level in hell, but in the normal world he is at least low7b, as he scales to mallus. what I'm saying is that Lucifer should be scaled to sabbac and at least (the tier sabbac gets) should probably be higher.

Back