• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And all that post credit scene in Black Adam for nothing
It's kinda funny to imagine the Rock teasing and fighting for the better part of two years, delaying the film and ultimately achieving Cavill back in the DCEU just for that to end two months later
Gunn has also said this

So yeah, we're probably getting a new Superman origin

ripbozo-you-wont-be-missed.gif

Still not too sure how I feel about a full reboot

Also, with this so called "reboot", I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be even worse than the current DCEU

Eh, Ezra deserves his recasting for the shit he's done, so I'm not all worried about that. I'm just mad that the rest of these good actors are all being flushed down the toilet
Momoa is gonna be Lobo if rumors are true and Affleck is up for directing, so its not like they're keeping thrown away. More like repurposed...Which the typically how Capeshit goes

Brandon Routh was Superman and later played the Atom
Lynda Carter was Wonder Woman and then got to cameo as Asteria
John Wesley Snipes is the Flash...Like the man has taken so many roles as the character both live action and animated, its amazing

Black Adam Scaling:

Sabbac > Black Adam >> Doctor Fate >>>> Hawkman >>>>>>>> Atom Smasher ??????????????????????????????? Cyclone

Feats:
Speed -
Black Adam flies from Kahndaq to China in an unknown timeframe
Black Adam flies Antarctica to Kahndaq in an unknown timeframe
Black Adam catches a bullet
Black Adam sees things in slow motion
Black Adam blocks some machine-gun fire

Strength -
Black Adam disintegrates multiple ************* throughout the movie
Black Adam blows up the Al Hadidiyah Mine
Atom Smasher destroys a statue my stepping into it
Atom Smasher creates a crater with punch
Cyclone creates a tornado
Black Adam destroys Ancient Kahndaq

Lifting Strength -
Cyclone throws Atom Smasher
Atom Smasher and Black Adam support Hurut's statue
Hawkman throws a car
Cyclone throws some rebar
Black Adam throws some ************* over the horizon

The Flash comic stuff

Strength feats:

Barry is able to preform this

Main villain of the story, Girder, is able to cause destruction such as (Along with being able to harm The Flash)

The Flash, in turn, is able to harm Girder

Batman can harm The Flash (While he's isn't moving fast)

Durability:

Batman survived an attack from Girder

The Flash's new suit is more durable than his old one

Abilities:

Barry can create shockwaves

Batman has explosive Batarangs (He get explosion manipulation )
Here, from the first Flash Movie tie-in comic

Back