• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
8122573-86c40250-2f2a-4338-8e8c-62b03a75151f.jpeg

This thread is to discuss all DCEU stuff like the Snyderverse, the Ayercut and I guess CW to a degree

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing I have to say is that those CW profiles need an update since the main tier for many of them (Low 7-B) is based on a feat from the early seasons of Supergirl.

Only thing I have to say is that those CW profiles need an update since the main tier for many of them (Low 7-B) is based on a feat from the early seasons of Supergirl.
…….. everyone post S2 Flash should be immeasurable via time remnants and basically all Speedsters running through time like Barry, Jay, Savitar, Nora etc etc. Also has there actually never been a proper infinite mass punch? I know there was a reference against the iron dude in S1 but I can’t actually recall one that is stated to have infinite mass. Ooh, and multiversal Kryptonians for tanking attacks from the Book.

You can take this as a joke or seriously, I will defend both.

More on topic for this thread, I heard that Fandome is happening again this year and there will be a bunch of panels for Shazam, Adam, Battinson, Peacemaker etc. Sounds fire.

…….. everyone post S2 Flash should be immeasurable via time remnants and basically all Speedsters running through time like Barry, Jay, Savitar, Nora etc etc. Also has there actually never been a proper infinite mass punch? I know there was a reference against the iron dude in S1 but I can’t actually recall one that is stated to have infinite mass. Ooh, and multiversal Kryptonians for tanking attacks from the Book.

You can take this as a joke or seriously, I will defend both.
You know what, I'm so desperate to see updates for these profiles I would down for that I think XD

Reeves Superman clearly dominated him the entire fight to the point of nearly choking him to death with one hand at the hand so he clearly wasn't using his full force at this point. That was the reason given to not scale them.

Reeves Superman clearly dominated him the entire fight to the point of nearly choking him to death with one hand at the hand so he clearly wasn't using his full force at this point. That was the reason given to not scale them.
Um not really, they clashed multiple times(with either a bullrush,grappling with each other or boxing) and cw supes was apple to keep up from the most part and was even able to survive a continuous hv blasts from reeves. Reeves was stronger but not by any ridiculously amount

True. But then again, that was the reason given. Although we see that Tyler's strike simply phaze and project Reeves whereas RS punches clearly hurt Hochin much more but not to a gigantic margin indeed. Honestly, that's really not the main problem with the CW profiles (made another today, this time for Tal-Rho based on this tier).

Btw, the last Legends episode did something really good: they remembered Constantine is NOT supposed to be clean good.

True. But then again, that was the reason given. Although we see that Tyler's strike simply phaze and project Reeves whereas RS punches clearly hurt Hochin much more but not to a gigantic margin indeed. Honestly, that's really not the main problem with the CW profiles (made another today, this time for Tal-Rho based on this tier).

Btw, the last Legends episode did something really good: they remembered Constantine is NOT supposed to be clean good.
Not necessarily, after he got hit by RS he got back up just fine and even when they were boxing on the globe tyler took two punches and came back for fourths immediately. Idk what’s up with cw since I basically dropped the cw at the beginning of flash s4 and only came back for supes&lois.

um how is that good exactly?

Not necessarily, after he got hit by RS he got back up just fine and even when they were boxing on the globe tyler took two punches and came back for fourths immediately. Idk what’s up with cw since I basically dropped the cw at the beginning of flash s4 and only came back for supes&lois.
Legends of Tomorrow was the only show I'm watching (outside of Superman & Lois, wich is surprisingly very good) and that's the last season for Constantine so I'm gonna stop there I think. I only followed Flash out of curiosity but between the Force story and the lightsaber at the end of the season...
um how is that good exactly?
Basically in episode 6 of the season, the spirit of a sorcerer takes possession of Constantine's body. The spirit (Aleister Crowley) is expelled through a spell that completely nullify Magic but it also affects Constantine and erases his powers so he has to start everything again. In a later episode, he tries to et the Fountain of Imperium, a sort of alien pool that can give immense power, but he fails. Then he starts drinking vampire blood, wich can give temporary access to Magic again. He basically becomes more and more addicted to it but hides it from the others. In the last episode, it gets so bad a sort of split personnality that represents his lust for power starts to manifest in his mind while he looks more and more miserable (crappy shirt, hands shaking, hair dirty, sweating and so on). At the hand of the episode, he has a scene where he's basically beaten to blood by his dark self who takes over and wants to make a deal with the villain of the season to get his powers back.

To me, it's good because Constantine is supposed to be miserable and addicted to Magic who struggles against his demons but mostly fails and hurts the people he loves while behaving like an egotistical jerk ready to sacrifice others for his sake. Making him a good person is as stupid weird as making Batman a bad martial artist or saying Superman can't fly. It was nice to see him happy for a time but that's not Constantine.

The new Batman series looks promising (I mean, Bruce Timm people) and I can't wait to see more of Black Adam to, the rest I don't really care honestly (maybe Shazam 2 because it will introduce literally godly characters)

The new Batman series looks promising (I mean, Bruce Timm people)
And Matt Reeves don't forget
and I can't wait to see more of Black Adam to
I'm thinking this will be the big reveal along with Batman, it's a huge W for WB to have Dwayne as a superhero (antihero anyway) and there's a lot they can do with that.
the rest I don't really care honestly (maybe Shazam 2 because it will introduce literally godly characters)
Yeah it's introducing Titans like Hespera which is wild (maybe some Old Gods lore?)

And Matt Reeves don't forget
Oh yeah but I red Timm's name first so I was already convinced lol
I'm thinking this will be the big reveal along with Batman, it's a huge W for WB to have Dwayne as a superhero (antihero anyway) and there's a lot they can do with that.
Yep, Adam is a really promising character and I believe Johnson can do great (he's already Adam physically)
Yeah it's introducing Titans like Hespera which is wild (maybe some Old Gods lore?)
That's exactly what I hope

I'd note Ping Pong is a really bad source imo but yeah I can see them canonizing the Snyder Cut eventually (whether it's the main, current timeline or an alternative one I'm unsure)

I know a VFX guy called Barry the Flash from the Snyder films but that could mean BVS (where he was introduced). Either way I'm curious to see what the Flash does.

If the Cut is canon it'd be interesting to see where we go from here; will we get a comic or something adapting the Sequels? Maybe a Batfleck thing? I don't want to get ahead of myself but I'm interested

She basically told everyone Depp was beating her except we have proofs (as in, audio tapes where she mocks him and outright tells him nobody will believe him because he's a man) that Depp at worse was only a part of the problem himself and at best did nothing because he was the one beaten (he got a finger cut) and she was the abuser. Even one of the co-founder of MeToo said Amber Heard manipulated her. Yet, she continues to have roles like nothing happened

Last edited:
She basically told everyone Depp was beating her except we have proofs (as in, audio tapes where she mocks him and outright tells him nobody will believe him because he's a man) that Depp at worse was only a part of the problem himself and at best did nothing because he was the one beaten (he got a cut) and she was the abuser. Even one of the co-founder of MeToo said Amber Heard manipulated her. Yet, she continues to have roles like nothing happened

Webp.net-resizeimage-71.jpg

Right so since Lucifer S6 dropped recently, I decided to go back and watch S5 so it’s fresh in my mind for the rest ……… god it’s ******* weird that God’s in character move is to mind manip/reality warp everyone around him into performing a musical about whatever the current situation is. It’s friggin bizarre to watch.

Back