• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU SUPERMAN MOON LEVEL UPGRADE

Except a few sentences later it points out his tactics, leadership, and weaponry as one of his strongsuits. Alongside his "nigh immortality" directly following the statement
So you admit that a few sentences clearly talk about his strength, or not? If you don't acknowledge that, then all I'm seeing is arguments from ignorance on your end. The first paragraph talks about the individual strength of Steppenwolf, not his army and weapons. It clearly mentions how powerful he is and then talks about his good points. Nigh immortality means nothing; we didn't see his immortality come in handy against the JL members, despite them having no immortality negation or regeneration negation abilities. You are just stretching the sentence about nigh immortality, that's all.

So you admit that a few sentences clearly talk about his strength, or not? If you don't acknowledge that, then all I'm seeing is arguments from ignorance on your end. The first paragraph talks about the individual strength of Steppenwolf, not his army and weapons. It clearly mentions how powerful he is and then talks about his good points. Nigh immortality means nothing; we didn't see his immortality come in handy against the JL members, despite them having no immortality negation or regeneration negation abilities. You are just stretching the sentence about nigh immortality, that's all.
I think so 🙏

And then it follows it with his nigh-immortality, weaponry, and tactics as a leader

It's never stated they fought in a one v one, all it said was "this guy DID NOT DIE" against Doomsday

And that matters because? We already know who did it, you are just trying to reach for straws
It matters because that's how powerscaling works. We don't see the feat, we don't see the context of the fight, we don't see anything, and this entire thing hinges on Word of God from a watch party

This feat is just ass

And then it follows it with his nigh-immortality, weaponry, and tactics as a leader

It's never stated they fought in a one v one, all it said was "this guy DID NOT DIE" against Doomsday

It matters because that's how powerscaling works. We don't see the feat, we don't see the context of the fight, we don't see anything, and this entire thing hinges on Word of God from a watch party

This feat is just ass
My friend,😭😭
İ will reply soon.

Huh? We already known who did it, we have a picture of the aftermath, saying that just because we didn't see the feat, means that there could have been something more to it, is literally the definition of a headcanon

I clearly addressed your point. It seems like you just ignored it. Why don't you show us what type of immortality he has and how it made him survive against Doomsday?
Nigh immortality means nothing; we didn't see his immortality come in handy against the JL members, despite them having no immortality negation or regeneration negation abilities. You are just stretching the sentence about nigh immortality, that's all.
The sentence doesn't mention he used weaponry or an army. It clearly mentions his strength, not his army's strength. It says "he is" strong, not that his army or his weapons are strong.
It clearly mentions individual strength for surviving against Doomsday; otherwise, that sentence would be something along the lines of 'how powerful Steppenwolf's army is' instead of 'how powerful Steppenwolf is.' By Occam's razor, it's simplest to assume that he himself held his own against Doomsday; hence, that statement talks in singular terms rather than plural.
Steppenwolf survived a battle with Doomsday. That should tell you just how powerful he is. Aside from his strength and near-immortality, he's also an expert tactician and wields a vicious electro-axe that can cut through just about anything.
Both talks about his strength not his army strength. It was addressed regarding Doomsday fight.

Huh? We already known who did it, we have a picture of the aftermath, saying that just because we didn't see the feat, means that there could have been something more to it, is literally the definition of a headcanon
We have a picture of a ****** moon, "Doomsday did it" from Snyder, no actual evidence of how it was done or the context through which it happened, and no context as to how the fight went

I clearly addressed your point. It seems like you just ignored it. Why don't you show us what type of immortality he has and how it made him survive against Doomsday?
Why don't you show me the fight between Doomsday and Steppenwolf?
The sentence doesn't mention he used weaponry or an army. It clearly mentions his strength, not his army's strength. It says "he is" strong, not that his army or his weapons are strong.
Then it immiedately segways into his other abilities and things at his desposal
It clearly mentions individual strength for surviving against Doomsday; otherwise, that sentence would be something along the lines of 'how powerful Steppenwolf's army is' instead of 'how powerful Steppenwolf is.' By Occam's razor, it's simplest to assume that he himself held his own against Doomsday; hence, that statement talks in singular terms rather than plural.
Not dying isn't very good context for a feat

Back