• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman and Lois upgrades and profiles

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
First off we have a new character blog for Tal-Rho, any relevant abilities that need scans are there as you can see

Next we have this new LS calc for Superman (still needs an evaluation) this will upgrade the verse's 108,923,080kg value to 1,030,561,861.8kg, still Class M unfortunately Upgrading the verse to Class G

And lastly an upgrade to the fire resistance or the regeneration or maybe even both for Kryptonian characters and anyone who can withstand being burned by their heat vision

Superman is able to withstand the heat of sun while inside of it albeit he is surviving because his regen but the fact is it's not being overtaxed by the heat to the point where he just outright dies before becoming solar charged.

This would give a 5504.85 celsius value

Last edited:
man if you hadn't said it I wouldn't have realized I hit Class G 🥲

But wait, that LS calc could use an evaluation from a CGM though

Well for now I suppose I'll apply everything but the LS and whatever those results are when it gets accepted will be applied tomorrow if not tonight if we get it evaluated

okay well I've gotten input on the calc and made those corrections so it dropped a lot RIP!!!
but still its all settled now so I'll apply that too

Wasn't there any cosmic-scale exploits in the series? I saw a video on YouTube where it was said that he somehow interacted with planets or universes

Wasn't there any cosmic-scale exploits in the series? I saw a video on YouTube where it was said that he somehow interacted with planets or universes
Maybe the stuff that he was doing while Solar Charged where he undid the merging of two worlds?

Last edited:
Is this the High 6-A baseline?
I thought the feat would be 5 or 3 tier
No it's not baseline and it's done through scaling chain for the key that actually high 6-A but unfortunately it wasn't agreed on to have the feat be tier 2 or 3 even though he undid the merging of two universe's with pure power. But yeah sadly nothing on that level was accepted.

Maybe we can make an argument for it now

Back