• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MCU is so yolked now
Lol Thor is also 6-A with bifrost in the Infinity saga like the MCU literally used to be neck and neck with the DCEU but it's just gotten infinitely more content and love than the DCEU which is unfortunate here since there's so much potential for more but golly it's pretty crazy where we are now

For the Old Gods this is pretty stupid, a resurrected Superman struggled like hell to separate the Boxes with help whereas Zeus separated them with a casual lightning bolt. There's NO way Superman is stronger than Zeus or Prime Ares
Late af response but Zeus and superman had 2 different feats.

zues only separated the unity( likely with magic and not just physical force since it’s implied u can’t do that. (Note that that when Zeus separated it, the boxes where still very much active)

while when superman separated it, the immediately shut down and desaad where confirmed to be destroyed.

their feats are not the same and shouldn’t be treated as such which would explain why superman needed help.

it also doesn’t make sense that Zeus, ares, Artemis, king atlan and a green lantern where needed to defeat darkseid but zacks story boards show superman being a match for darkseid and even beat him once.

Late af response but Zeus and superman had 2 different feats.

zues only separated the unity( likely with magic and not just physical force since it’s implied u can’t do that. (Note that that when Zeus separated it, the boxes where still very much active)

while when superman separated it, the immediately shut down and desaad where confirmed to be destroyed.

their feats are not the same and shouldn’t be treated as such which would explain why superman needed help.

it also doesn’t make sense that Zeus, ares, Artemis, king atlan and a green lantern where needed to defeat darkseid but zacks story boards show superman being a match for darkseid and even beat him once.
Snyder Cut isn't canon currently. Even ignoring the other thing, Uxas is compared to Doomsday and we see even Diana is relative to him, it's unlikely Zeus and Ares are that weak (especially considering Ares nearly killed him with a single strike)

Snyder Cut isn't canon currently. Even ignoring the other thing, Uxas is compared to Doomsday and we see even Diana is relative to him, it's unlikely Zeus and Ares are that weak (especially considering Ares nearly killed him with a single strike)
Forgot abt the snydercut not being canon. But you’re right UXAS was compared to doomsday, not PROPER darkseid. I’m talking about proper darkseid

Man I know I expressed the idea of creating Titans profiles and doing calcs for it but god it's so ass I haven't had the desire to jump back into it but then I think about @RoTt35 and @Lonkitt going through the X-Men films subjecting themselves to dark pheonix and it's like damn ig I can do it, this alls to say that after I finish indexing the avengers game then I'll index Titans but I'm not expecting more than 9-B to 8-A maybe even low 7-C since there's actually some good feats

Honestly the improvised Flash suit looks pretty good
FjGEPkvXgAIG_Yy

So Black Adam 2 seems to be canned, Cavill might potentially not be returning after all, Mamoa is going to switch from Aquaman to Lobo, WW3 is straight up not happening, and for some reason The Flash still is? It's not looking good.

They were literally just going so well with their recent movies, why are they changing it up?

So Black Adam 2 seems to be canned, Cavill might potentially not be returning after all, Mamoa is going to switch from Aquaman to Lobo, WW3 is straight up not happening, and for some reason The Flash still is? It's not looking good.
Nah WWIII is happening, just without Patty

Back