• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
According to Matt Reeves, his smile is a birth difformity, like The Man Who Laughs from Victor Hugo (wich inspired the Joker in 1940 so that's fitting) but he has a LOT of burns on his hands, his face and his head and his skin is visibly much paler than normal so it's possible he did fall in chemicals this time. And it really looks like his face was ravaged by far too many badly-done DIY bleach-and-dye jobs

And this is definitely disturbing. So it's great

Last edited:
Seems like Katana hides a scar and a tattoo under her jacket
FOosM0QWUAEAwRJ

David Ayer desperately trying to get his own Snyder Cut
Eh, I'd like to see it. Would be a better movie by default since it would be ******* edited properly. Also, following a director's original vision for a movie alongside more Katana footage would be nice (Call me a professional simp)...Too bad the only thing people talk about on twitter is the more of Jared Leto's Joker, as if anyone actually wants to see more of that.

Eh, I'd like to see it. Would be a better movie by default since it would be ******* edited properly. Also, following a director's original vision for a movie alongside more Katana footage would be nice (Call me a professional simp)...Too bad the only thing people talk about on twitter is the more of Jared Leto's Joker, as if anyone actually wants to see more of that.
To be fair, most of the leaks for deleted scenes of the Ayer cut are usually about joker so there’s not much else to talk about

Welp i just finished watching Wonder Woman
Definitely one of the better DCEU films i've seen so far. I really liked the action scenes, particularly the scene with Wonder Woman pushing past no man's land
Feat wise i've noticed a few good feats that i haven't seen brought up and might be worth calculating:
-Ares causing a shockwave that destroyed a wooden watchtower and WW surviving it (Would probably land somewhere in 9-A or 8-C)
-Ares lifting a chunk of concrete road (Would probably yield a Class K result and the AP could be somewhere in 8-C since the chunk was absolutely massive)
-Diana causing a giant steaming crater after blasting Ares with lightning she absorbed from him (I'm not sure who it would scale to, but the result might be somewhere in tier 7 because vaporisation be bonkers)
Also i think a few of the characters in the movie might be worth getting profiles (Steve, Ludendorff and maybe even Doctor Poison)

Don't know if these were already counted in the profiles, particulary Ares, but that's good to notice

Also yeah, other characters can have their own profile I believe

Ares 8-C key doesn't mention any other feats besides him fighting Wonder Woman
Also i feel like Ares could just be High 8-C since he was superior to WW and she's already super close to the next tier at 1.94 Tons

Also i think a few of the characters in the movie might be worth getting profiles (Steve, Ludendorff and maybe even Doctor Poison)
Ludendorff would scale to Wonder Woman, though he if much weaker
Steve wouldn't even get to street level, which makes sense since he isn't fighting superhuman threats and large groups of trained humans like the other street level characters nor a peak human soldier (Like Rick, Chris, and Robert)
Does Doctor Poison have anything other than her poison?

Ludendorff would scale to Wonder Woman, though he if much weaker
Steve wouldn't even get to street level, which makes sense since he isn't fighting superhuman threats and large groups of trained humans like the other street level characters nor a peak human soldier (Like Rick, Chris, and Robert)
Still both could get something, even Steve
Does Doctor Poison have anything other than her poison?
Not that I remember

My main issue with Wonder Woman is how they spent the entire movie setting up that there is no Satan character controlling humanity and war happens because we're all just kinda assholes, and then we have the amazing scene of Wonder Woman realizing killing Ludendorff didn't end the war, but then Ares just pops out and turns out to be real and we get a big punch fest. Like yeah you can probably still find ways to excuse his existence but still it feels like it cheapens the movie's theme.

IMO they should have just made that Ares isn't real (but they don't have the balls to do that) and that humanity isn't as simple as Diana thought it was, which would make Steve's sacrifice even more emotional as it shows men are still good.

Other than that it's great.

Back