• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spoiler for Flash movie ig

Major ******* L, I just keep losing interest in the DCEU more and more

"According to our sources, newly cast Supergirl actress Sasha Calle is playing the Kara Danvers version of the character and will replace Superman actor Henry Cavill as the DCEU’s last survivor of Krypton. In the new rebooted timeline, the Kryptonian villain Zod kills Cavill’s Superman as a baby."

Literally are writing this man out of their universe and butchering his origins in man of steel...

Zod wants the codex to save his race

Zod kills Clark as a baby who holds the codex. Zod no longer can save krypton...

What a dumb ass decision unless they randomly say oh but kara got the codex or something next or they simply just had zod die on krypton too

Nothing against the actress ofc she could probably be great but the principal of what WB is doing is ass

To Warner if they really do that:🖕

Spoiler for Flash movie ig

Major ******* L, I just keep losing interest in the DCEU more and more

"According to our sources, newly cast Supergirl actress Sasha Calle is playing the Kara Danvers version of the character and will replace Superman actor Henry Cavill as the DCEU’s last survivor of Krypton. In the new rebooted timeline, the Kryptonian villain Zod kills Cavill’s Superman as a baby."

Literally are writing this man out of their universe and butchering his origins in man of steel...

Zod wants the codex to save his race

Zod kills Clark as a baby who holds the codex. Zod no longer can save krypton...

What a dumb ass decision unless they randomly say oh but kara got the codex or something next or they simply just had zod die on krypton too

Nothing against the actress ofc she could probably be great but the principal of what WB is doing is ass

I hope that isn't true, cause if it did, this movie is gonna get panned so hard, even harder than josstice

Subtitle Issue
unknown.png

Currently desperately trying to find a link to download Batman Mask of the Phantasm in my language (french) but it's nigh impossible
The DVD version can be bought but it's notiours for having a big flaw in that it is not the true french version but the canadian version instead and you have to send an email to talk to Warner Bros about it so they correct the mistake. Since WB is re-editing old series in Blu-Ray format (they've been doing this for Batman TAS, Batman Beyond, Superman TAS and The Batman, the 2004 show), I hope they will one day the same with the JL series and a proper version of Mask of the Phantasm

Now that the HV got downgraded to MHS+, is it still possible to recalc Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Batman reacting to that?

And shouldn't DCEU Doomsday have Large Size (Type 1) since he's at least 15 ft tall?

Ok

Was just asking cause last episodes with them had spectacular elements and they were definitely worthy to look at to get Klarion and Fate much higher than simply High 8-C

I just went completely off order and watched The Suicide Squad
I think Starro destroying buildings should be calced, might yield a higher result than his GPE
Also are Polka Dot Man's polka dots vaporization/pulverization? They don't leave a trace of the things they hit and seem to have some heat properties based on their effects

Back