• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Batman fanboys on Twitter acting like it's some absolute masterpiece of cinema and ******** on every single other movie are honestly significantly decreasing my excitement level for it (theatres still not open here yet, pain)

That being said with superhero fatigue really starting to creep in after a saturated year like 2021, I'm definitely hoping that it (and Moon Knight) will be unique experiences that can change that.

The Batman fanboys on Twitter acting like it's some absolute masterpiece of cinema and ******** on every single other movie are honestly significantly decreasing my excitement level for it (theatres still not open here yet, pain)

That being said with superhero fatigue really starting to creep in after a saturated year like 2021, I'm definitely hoping that it (and Moon Knight) will be unique experiences that can change that.
I personally think it's the best Batman movie (well excluding Mask of the Phantasm but that's on a whole different level) but it's not exactly perfect either (small details though still there) and even if it was, some fans can just make it disgusting for other people. Though let's be honest, it was bound to happen like always with a fanbase

Well if that doesn’t work then you atleast have the boys for June

The Batman is still a very good movie ngl

Just finished watching Suicide Squad
Honestly it actually wasn't as bad as i expected it to be, still pretty goofy but it was ok i guess
I'd also be willing to calc some feats from the film since a lot of the profiles for it have guesswork statistics and are kinda poo to be honest

Just finished watching Suicide Squad
Honestly it actually wasn't as bad as i expected it to be, still pretty goofy but it was ok i guess
I'd also be willing to calc some feats from the film since a lot of the profiles for it have guesswork statistics and are kinda poo to be honest
Honestly, the film's bad but kind of goofy and funny and the first part is at least kind of entertaining and has some developments (and Amanda's actress is perfect)

I'm iffy on scaling Cheetah to WW, since Diana was weakened at that time and didn't want to hurt Barbara. Destroying the golden armor isn't an impressive feat, given the other time it had been used was to defend from regular humans with swords, a far cry from WW's regular armor and shield, that can block attacks from Superman, Doomsday and Steppenwolf.

Diana should be at full power by the end of the movie since she revoked her wish. She spends a majority of it weakened though, with Cheetah on the other hand constantly getting stronger.

Back