• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo's Voting Bazaar: Revengeance

Oleander vs. Magica De Spell

This one isn't mine, but it features a character that I worked heavily on and would appreciate some support for. Two sorceresses clashing with their dark magic to find out who's the best.

Skitzo vs. The Look-See

This one is mine, and it's part of the recent spam of VSBW's new underground horror darling. As a YouTube figure, it only makes sense to pin it against another YouTube monster to see how it will pan out.

Yippe kai yay motherheccers

I'm posting a spicy list of battles that need votes and/or FRAs. I will be voting on every thread I can above in hopes that my threads will be voted on in turn.

8-B Brackets Round 16 (Dante vs The Hunter)

Toichiro Suzuki vs. Garou

Shigeo Kageyama vs. Tetsuo Shima (4 - 0)

Shigeo Kageyama vs. Jotaro Kujo

Ryougi Shiki vs. Shigeo Kageyama (5 - 0)

Keiji Mogami vs. Toichiro Suzuki (2 - 0)

Diarmuid vs. C├║ Chulain (4 - 0)

The Player (Catalog Heaven) vs. The Lord Ruler (0 - 5)

I decide to tread very dangerous waters here. Arceus, help me through these trials and tribulations I have wrought on this community.

Sora vs. Bayonetta

Zeraora vs. Piccolo

Because I have not been making enough Pokémon matches lately, here's a good one featuring Dragon Ball of all things. Should prove to be pretty interesting, as long as it doesn't immediately fall as a stomp. (I get so afraid of this in the higher tiers.)

Back