• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Siglos stared at her for a moment, his eyes widening. It seemed she had heard the conversation he had with Alexia.

"...S-Sylvia..." Siglos said quietly. He dropped his plate onto the cobblestone, moving in to wrap his arms around the woman's leg, should she allow it.

"...Y-you...a-are much more t-than...a-anything t-that w-woman c-could...describe you as. I-ignore h-her, please..." He whispered.
"...." Sylvia didn't stop Siglos from wrapping himself around her, before sighing.

"She's... not wrong. I am... violent. My whole species is violent... I'm not gonna get that upset over her just stating fact..."

"...." Sylvia didn't stop Siglos from wrapping himself around her, before sighing.

"She's... not wrong. I am... violent. My whole species is violent... I'm not gonna get that upset over her just stating fact..."
“.....” Siglos said nothing for a moment, slowly resting his cheek against her thigh. His eyes lowered toward the cobblestone, his fingers gently pressing into the flesh of her leg.

“...Y-you are...more t-than your s-species, S-Sylvia. Y-you are...s-so much more...” Siglos whispered.

“...W-when I-I look a-at you....I don't see a...v-violent...Rakshashin. J-just...” he trailed off, hugging her tighter.

“...T-the g-gentle...beautiful w-woman...I f-fell in l-love with.”

“.....” Siglos said nothing for a moment, slowly resting his cheek against her thigh. His eyes lowered toward the cobblestone, his fingers gently pressing into the flesh of her leg.

“...Y-you are...more t-than your s-species, S-Sylvia. Y-you are...s-so much more...” Siglos whispered.

“...W-when I-I look a-at you....I don't see a...v-violent...Rakshashin. J-just...” he trailed off, hugging her tighter.

“...T-the g-gentle...beautiful w-woman...I f-fell in l-love with.”
Sylvia let out a breath, "I'm... glad that you think that of me, Siglos. But... I... am my species. I am... violent, and cruel... but..."

"I... want to overcome that side of me. I will..."

Sylvia let out a breath, "I'm... glad that you think that of me, Siglos. But... I... am my species. I am... violent, and cruel... but..."

"I... want to overcome that side of me. I will..."
“...A-and you will, m-my love. Y-you can...o-overcome t-this...” Siglos said softly.

“...And I'll...i’ll...be h-here...t-to help...i-in anyway I can...”

“...A-and you will, m-my love. Y-you can...o-overcome t-this...” Siglos said softly.

“...And I'll...i’ll...be h-here...t-to help...i-in anyway I can...”
The corners of Sylvia's lips curled up ever so slightly, the woman letting out a light snicker.

"Thank you, my dearest one... That means the world to me." She said.

The corners of Sylvia's lips curled up ever so slightly, the woman letting out a light snicker.

"Thank you, my dearest one... That means the world to me." She said.
A soft smile spread across Siglos's face, the Everian turning to press a quick kiss onto her leg.

"...A-anything, for y-you, my l-love." He said softly.

"...A-are you hungry? I...g-got b-breakfast w-while I was a-at the inn...w-we c-can....s-share it, if y-you'd like..."

A soft smile spread across Siglos's face, the Everian turning to press a quick kiss onto her leg.

"...A-anything, for y-you, my l-love." He said softly.

"...A-are you hungry? I...g-got b-breakfast w-while I was a-at the inn...w-we c-can....s-share it, if y-you'd like..."
"I'm not hungry, no. Besides, even if I was, I don't think that would be enough calories to satiate the hunger..." Sylvia said.

Sylvia shrugged, "You don't have to ask, baby. But, I think your waffles have gotten cold by now..."
“T-that’s...a-alright.” Siglos said softly. Gently, he pressed a finger against his plate, his mana beginning to pour its surface. A soft, subtle heat began to flow from dish, slowly heating up the food on top. Once finished, he took the meal into his lap, pressing his back against the wall.

“...I...I have a...f-favor to a-ask of y-you, Sylvia. W-when you...f-feel r-ready for it...” Siglos said softly, taking a small bite of one of his waffles.

“T-that’s...a-alright.” Siglos said softly. Gently, he pressed a finger against his plate, his mana beginning to pour its surface. A soft, subtle heat began to flow from dish, slowly heating up the food on top. Once finished, he took the meal into his lap, pressing his back against the wall.

“...I...I have a...f-favor to a-ask of y-you, Sylvia. W-when you...f-feel r-ready for it...” Siglos said softly, taking a small bite of one of his waffles.
"Ask away." Sylvia said with a shrug, looking down at Siglos.

"Ask away." Sylvia said with a shrug, looking down at Siglos.
“....” Siglos swallowed his bite of waffle, saying nothing for a moment.

“I-I know y-you…o-overheard m-my…conversation, w-with the innkeeper. I-I…don’t condone w-what s-she s-said…b-but…I-it m-made me…r-realize something…” Siglos said softly. He took another bite, his eyes fixed on his plate.

“....” Siglos swallowed his bite of waffle, saying nothing for a moment.

“I-I know y-you…o-overheard m-my…conversation, w-with the innkeeper. I-I…don’t condone w-what s-she s-said…b-but…I-it m-made me…r-realize something…” Siglos said softly. He took another bite, his eyes fixed on his plate.
"And that something would be...?" Sylvia tilted her head, waiting for him to complete his statement.

"......"

"....I-I...w-want to know more a-about...Rakshashin's, S-Sylvia. T-there...b-biology...t-their...c-culture...t-their customs..." Siglos said.

"...I-I...w-was...w-wondering...i-if...y-you would..t-teach me..."
"...You want... me to teach you...?" Sylvia asked with wide eyes, clearly surprised. She pondered for a few short moments before shaking her head, speaking once more with a soft tone.

"You're sure you want me to teach you...? I wouldn't consider myself... much of a teacher."

"...You want... me to teach you...?" Sylvia asked with wide eyes, clearly surprised. She pondered for a few short moments before shaking her head, speaking once more with a soft tone.

"You're sure you want me to teach you...? I wouldn't consider myself... much of a teacher."
A soft smile spread across Siglos’s cheeks, the Everian gingerly looking back up at his mate.

“…I-I…want t-to…u-understand y-you, m-my love. U-understand…y-your body…and…w-what you’ve been t-through…” Siglos said quietly.

“…I c-can imagine…no better teacher…”

A soft smile spread across Siglos’s cheeks, the Everian gingerly looking back up at his mate.

“…I-I…want t-to…u-understand y-you, m-my love. U-understand…y-your body…and…w-what you’ve been t-through…” Siglos said quietly.

“…I c-can imagine…no better teacher…”
Sylvia scratched the back of her neck, a soft, gentle blush flushing through her scarred and bruised cheeks.

"Well... What do you... wanna know...?" She muttered.

Sylvia scratched the back of her neck, a soft, gentle blush flushing through her scarred and bruised cheeks.

"Well... What do you... wanna know...?" She muttered.
Siglos said nothing for a moment, idly nibbling on the fluffy, sweet waffles Alexia had made for him. Truthfully...they were quite delicious, but he doubted he would have the chance...nor had much of a desire, to tell her so anytime soon.

"...W-well..." Siglos began.

"...L-lets...s-start with t-the b-basic's...i-if t-that's a-alright. H-how does...y-your b-body....w-work? Erm...i-in t-terms of biology, I m-mean..." Siglos said softly.

Siglos said nothing for a moment, idly nibbling on the fluffy, sweet waffles Alexia had made for him. Truthfully...they were quite delicious, but he doubted he would have the chance...nor had much of a desire, to tell her so anytime soon.

"...W-well..." Siglos began.

"...L-lets...s-start with t-the b-basic's...i-if t-that's a-alright. H-how does...y-your b-body....w-work? Erm...i-in t-terms of biology, I m-mean..." Siglos said softly.
Sylvia idly scratched her cheek, thinking for a moment. "That's... a pretty broad question, to be completely honest. The body of a Rakshashin has several different uh... functions, which can't really be explained in a few sentences."

Sylvia idly scratched her cheek, thinking for a moment. "That's... a pretty broad question, to be completely honest. The body of a Rakshashin has several different uh... functions, which can't really be explained in a few sentences."
"O-oh! I...s-suppose t-that's true..." Siglos said quietly. He thought for a moment, before continuing.

"...C-can y-you...t-tell me...w-why Rakshashins c-can l-look so....d-different, from e-each other? T-take y-you a-and Cain, f-for instance. Y-you are...f-far larger...a-and h-have...f-features s-she d-doesn't. L-like...w-wings..." He said.

"...E-Everian's...h-have...p-physical d-differences...b-but n-not to t-that e-extent. A-at least...not w-without...m-modification."

"O-oh! I...s-suppose t-that's true..." Siglos said quietly. He thought for a moment, before continuing.

"...C-can y-you...t-tell me...w-why Rakshashins c-can l-look so....d-different, from e-each other? T-take y-you a-and Cain, f-for instance. Y-you are...f-far larger...a-and h-have...f-features s-she d-doesn't. L-like...w-wings..." He said.

"...E-Everian's...h-have...p-physical d-differences...b-but n-not to t-that e-extent. A-at least...not w-without...m-modification."
"Uh..." Sylvia thought for a few moments.

"Well... Modern Rakshashin are descendants of the Ancient Race of the Raksha... Which are in turn the direct descendants of the Demon God Argosax. The Rakshashin are basically Raksha but with really watered down DNA through years of uh... cross-breeding. Which sort of... messed with the gene pool? Like, me and Cain come from the same clan but we don't share the same blood. We're descendants of two entirely different people... If that makes any sense?"

"Uh..." Sylvia thought for a few moments.

"Well... Modern Rakshashin are descendants of the Ancient Race of the Raksha... Which are in turn the direct descendants of the Demon God Argosax. The Rakshashin are basically Raksha but with really watered down DNA through years of uh... cross-breeding. Which sort of... messed with the gene pool? Like, me and Cain come from the same clan but we don't share the same blood. We're descendants of two entirely different people... If that makes any sense?"
"....." Siglos pondered this for a moment.

"...S-so...t-the...physical appearance of a Rakshashin...i-is d-dependent on w-what ancient Raksha t-they are descendent from, a-along with what species t-they breed with? A-am I...u-understanding t-that, correctly?"

"....." Siglos pondered this for a moment.

"...S-so...t-the...physical appearance of a Rakshashin...i-is d-dependent on w-what ancient Raksha t-they are descendent from, a-along with what species t-they breed with? A-am I...u-understanding t-that, correctly?"
"...Yeah. That's basically it. Though those guys are technically related to each other, so I guess you could say me and Cain are related but at this point I think the blood is so watered down that's nebulous at best..." Sylvia explained.

"...Yeah. That's basically it. Though those guys are technically related to each other, so I guess you could say me and Cain are related but at this point I think the blood is so watered down that's nebulous at best..." Sylvia explained.
Siglos slowly nodded, his ears twitching ever so slightly. This was all...rather new information for him, and the young Everian inwardly wondered if he should be taking notes.

"....."

"...S-so...d-do you and...C-Cain's...instincts, c-come from t-these...o-original Raksha? I-in t-terms of...eating a-and...e-erm...b-breeding..." He said softly.

Siglos slowly nodded, his ears twitching ever so slightly. This was all...rather new information for him, and the young Everian inwardly wondered if he should be taking notes.

"....."

"...S-so...d-do you and...C-Cain's...instincts, c-come from t-these...o-original Raksha? I-in t-terms of...eating a-and...e-erm...b-breeding..." He said softly.
"Well... Yeah, kinda." Sylvia said, "It's less them that's influencing us and more the Dark God himself... That kinda rewrote our brains and shit when he created us. You know the chemical Cortisol? The shit that controls uh... stress, and stuff. We basically produce a **** ton of shit like Cortisol. Which uh... basically puts us in a nigh-constant state of stress, and fight-or-flight, if that makes sense. Which is why we're able to be on edge so much and move without thinking about it..."

"Well... Yeah, kinda." Sylvia said, "It's less them that's influencing us and more the Dark God himself... That kinda rewrote our brains and shit when he created us. You know the chemical Cortisol? The shit that controls uh... stress, and stuff. We basically produce a **** ton of shit like Cortisol. Which uh... basically puts us in a nigh-constant state of stress, and fight-or-flight, if that makes sense. Which is why we're able to be on edge so much and move without thinking about it..."
"...Choritol..." Siglos muttered. He thought about that for a moment. That would...certainly explain a few things, such as Cain's violent reaction to him the previous night.

"...I-is t-there...a-anyway f-for a Rakshashin t-to...c-control, t-the level of... chemicals i-in t-there body?"

"...Choritol..." Siglos muttered. He thought about that for a moment. That would...certainly explain a few things, such as Cain's violent reaction to him the previous night.

"...I-is t-there...a-anyway f-for a Rakshashin t-to...c-control, t-the level of... chemicals i-in t-there body?"
"Yeah, but that requires skill that most don't have." Sylvia said with a shrug, "Try messing with your brain when you don't know what you're doing and you could permanently screw yourself over..."

"Yeah, but that requires skill that most don't have." Sylvia said with a shrug, "Try messing with your brain when you don't know what you're doing and you could permanently screw yourself over..."
Siglos's body tensed ever so slightly, his ears twitching. He remembered his own father's magic, growing increasingly unsettled at the fact that he could have easily permanently damaged his mind in a similar fashion.

"...R-right..." Siglos said breathing out. He said nothing for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"...I-is there a-any...natural w-ways to reduce Choritol? L-like...e-erm...s-stress r-relief, I s-suppose."

Siglos's body tensed ever so slightly, his ears twitching. He remembered his own father's magic, growing increasingly unsettled at the fact that he could have easily permanently damaged his mind in a similar fashion.

"...R-right..." Siglos said breathing out. He said nothing for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"...I-is there a-any...natural w-ways to reduce Choritol? L-like...e-erm...s-stress r-relief, I s-suppose."
("Sex")

"Uhhh... There are probably a bunch of ways people reduce their stress..." Sylvia shrugged, "For me, working out helps me reduce my stress... Like what I did in the cave."

"O-oh...r-right...I d-do r-remember y-you doing s-something like t-that..." Siglos muttered, slowly nodding.

"...S-Speaking o-of t-that...h-how...h-how does y-your...b-body temperature...function? I-i've n-never heard of...a-anyone g-growing hot e-enough to...b-burn their own clothes..." Siglos said softly. A faint blush spread across his cheeks, the Everian's mind drifting back to the events of the cave.

"...Not much to say. It's Dark Mana. Does Dark shit." Sylvia said, "My mana isn't much different from that of a typical Rakshashin bar the fact I have a hell of a lot of it..."
“......”

Siglos stared blankly at her for a moment. He was tempted to ask what exactly ‘dark shit’ was, but decided against it, realizing he may not get as much information from this as he had initially hoped.

“... I'll have to do some research on my own time...” He thought to himself. He hesitated, before slowly nodding.

“A-alright S-Sylvia. T-thank you f-for...e-erm...s-sharing a bit...” Siglos said.

“......”

Siglos stared blankly at her for a moment. He was tempted to ask what exactly ‘dark shit’ was, but decided against it, realizing he may not get as much information from this as he had initially hoped.

“... I'll have to do some research on my own time...” He thought to himself. He hesitated, before slowly nodding.

“A-alright S-Sylvia. T-thank you f-for...e-erm...s-sharing a bit...” Siglos said.
"Nothing that I can tell you that you can't find in a basic biology textbook, sugar-plum..." Sylvia muttered, gently lowering her hand onto Siglos's head to softly pat it.

Back