• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't have much to do with our current discussion. Blurry movement from 10 meters away can't be realistically achieved.
What? Look at the scan of the distance from where Senju threw the umbrella and Terano's position, it's more than legitimate if not even at a shorter distance

What are you talking about ? Therefir and KLOL have said nothing other then they don't want to be involved with TR, therefir said he doesn't like the assumptions, doesn't mean he disagrees with EVERY SINGLE calc
No, they said they don't like anything about the calcs starting with the assumptions for doing the calculations which are literally the assumptions for starting the calcs

No, they said they don't like anything about the calcs starting with the assumptions for doing the calculations which are literally the assumptions for starting the calcs
Would rather get there exact statement, also 1 CGM shouldn't be enough for such a big change

Would rather get there exact statement, also 1 CGM shouldn't be enough for such a big change
More consistent evidence has been provided on the intensity of the calc. More than 4 people agree with the abatement of the calcs and 2 of these are from the calcs group

More consistent evidence has been provided on the intensity of the calc. More than 4 people agree with the abatement and 2 of these are from the calcs group
Bro WHAT are you talking about, we need the full opinion, KLOL doesn't count since he said NOTHING and Therefir said barley anything, its 4 people who disagree with the debunk ( Me, Corbinn, Morris and (IDK but I think he disagrees Fikriskps)), the only people who agree is you, Zefra and Strym

Some calc in this verse are absolutely suck. I think y‘all know it well, but you don't even care to remove them. Even worse, some calc that have never been accepted. Do I have to do CRT for remove it? This is absolutely shit.

Some calc in this verse are absolutely suck. I think y‘all know it well, but you don't even care to remove them. Even worse, some calc that have never been accepted. Do I have to do CRT for remove it? This is absolutely shit.
The objective of this thread is to remove these calculations, I think very good reasons have been given as to why we don't make sense and several people agree

I know, and I did it weeks or months ago, but it has been bugged and derailed so many times that it annoys me.
Desert eagle and Sekisei Inko are connected to Tokyo revengers, if you disagree make a crt, but I would wait till cloud yagami gets back since he made the first crt

"Some calcs suck", I doubt you could debunk any other then the Takemichi kick one which is confusing

Desert eagle and Sekisei Inko are connected to Tokyo revengers, if you disagree make a crt, but I would wait till cloud yagami gets back since he made the first crt
It was never even accepted by the staff. Do I have to create CRT about it? Huh?

For now I only want to remove the calcs with calc stacking but if we go into other issues I don't really mind honestly, anyway I agree Tr needs a good revision

Last edited:
Anyway I tagged Lephyr so please just wait, I would prefer not having 20000 messages for nothing

Yes Im 99 Percent sure you have to make a crt for it
Bruh.., It shouldn't have been in the profile from the beginning. What's the point of waiting for Cloudy when he has been banned for several months? Moreover, there are still people using 1.8 mj for vs threads. It's a significant problem, and there's no reason to let it continue.
For now I wanted only to remove the calcs with calc stacking but if we go into other issues I don't really mind honestly, anyway I agree Tr need a good revision
Sorry for not caring much about the OP, but the issue I mentioned shouldn't even be up for debate. As for the OP, there are some points I agree and disagree with. I might give my opinion later. I'll wait and see if this thread becomes as chaotic as the previous one I created.

Bruh.., It shouldn't have been in the profile from the beginning. What's the point of waiting for Cloudy when he has been banned for several months? Moreover, there are still people using 1.8 mj for vs threads. It's a significant problem, and there's no reason to let it continue.

Sorry for not caring much about the OP, but the issue I mentioned shouldn't even be up for debate. As for the OP, there are some points I agree and disagree with. I might give my opinion later. I'll wait and see if this thread becomes as chaotic as the previous one I created.
Just make a crt, whats the problem, cloud will be back in less then a month, just put it in your next MEGA downgrade thread lol

@LephyrTheRevanchist

Sorry for tagging you, it looks like KLOL and Therefir are unhappy about the calculations (correct me if I missunderstood their comments), how do you suggest to continue now? Should we wait for the third one you tagged to reply?

I personally prefer a more in-depth evaluation. Which they aren't able to provide due to their distaste for the current situation of the verse.

I'll check every calc of this verse because shit is getting sus asf. I'll revise only the wrong ones, by the way.

AP:
Speed:
  • Takemichi dodges a kick - "mikey's kick speed should be fte speed ,cuz too many character can't react his kick speed,and in that picture had blurring/afterimage effect" why should it be FTE? I can't react to a car coming against me at full speed, but it does not make said car FTE.

• Izana dashes at Mikey - For the timeframe, I'm going to use 0.0291s because of the reactions of characters like Chifuyu and Peh-Yan (who are scaled above subsonic) - It's not how it works. Being scaled above a fan calc is not grounds for a "safe" end, that comes ONLY if said speed is directly stated in-verse.

• Takemichi dodges a kick (2) - Attack speed of Mikey's kick is 34.3, Tokyo Revengers has many FTE feat's, Mikey is the strongest and the fastest in the verse so his kicks are very easily FTE he also broke the sound barrier when kicking Taiju Shiba which exceeds 85 m/s by 100s of metres so I believe using the high ball is more then fair and the lowball should no matter what be accepted since Mikey very obv has low end subsonic kick speed - Yeah... no.

No like... this is legit bad. Very, very bad.
I will try to ask some calc group members opinions for this. From a cursory look, it does look pretty dire.

Just make a crt, whats the problem, cloud will be back in less then a month, just put it in your next MEGA downgrade thread lol
If something added to a profile was never accepted by staff, then getting it removed should be trivial. The CRT would be about two lines.

"Hey, this thing is here without staff approval, pls remove."

But yeah, if those two series (Desert Eagle and Sekisei Inko) haven't been accepted to be apart of Tokyo Revengers, they should be removed ASAP.

Sheesh

Yeah, I agree FRA. Can the verse even be salvaged at this point? Between the abilities and calcs, it may be better to delete the verse and start from scratch.

I will bring up my arguments again:

The time frame in the Takemichi calculations is fine because Takemichi can't perceive Mikey's kicks and can only dodge thanks to his Evolved Foresight. Additionally, Mikey's kicks are also blurry.

The umbrella calculation is fine because Senju's arm is blurry from a bunch of meters away from the point of view which is without a doubt faster than eye. It's also too quick for South to properly see, and no, he didn't turn towards Senju after she threw the umbrella but before it.

Disregarding the fact that some of these assumptions are pretty suspicious in their own, I've always been kinda iffy on assuming subsonic or higher reactions and then calculating off of that in general.

Doing that and then scaling the result of the calculation to the person that was blitzed, however, is just really stupid. Additionally, just moving your limbs at such a speed that they appear blurry isn't a subsonic feat. It's not even a superhuman feat, wave your hands in front of your face and you won't be able to keep track of them.

Alright then South can block things faster than his eyes, makes sense to me
Who the hell said it was faster than his eye? He obviously perceived it, but it was extremely fast that he only knew what the object thrown was after it was knocked away. Your argument doesn't make any sense.

The Takemichi calculations have no assumptions, neither does the umbrella calculation.
Uh huh, others do though.
Try to make your entire arm look blurry to a person a bunch of meters away from you.
Do you think in a fistfight people just clearly see all of their opponents' actions? It's not some great feat to do that, and while it'd be harder to do at a distance (maybe superhuman), I sure as hell wouldn't assume Subsonic.

Then we'd have to reject most calcs in this site, including lookism calcs
Not only is this certainly hyperbolic, but yes, things that go against our standards to inflate their numbers are bad. Now for Tokyo Revengers.
I'll check every calc of this verse because shit is getting sus asf. I'll revise only the wrong ones, by the way.

AP:
Speed:
  • Takemichi dodges a kick - "mikey's kick speed should be fte speed ,cuz too many character can't react his kick speed,and in that picture had blurring/afterimage effect" why should it be FTE? I can't react to a car coming against me at full speed, but it does not make said car FTE.

• Izana dashes at Mikey - For the timeframe, I'm going to use 0.0291s because of the reactions of characters like Chifuyu and Peh-Yan (who are scaled above subsonic) - It's not how it works. Being scaled above a fan calc is not grounds for a "safe" end, that comes ONLY if said speed is directly stated in-verse.

• Takemichi dodges a kick (2) - Attack speed of Mikey's kick is 34.3, Tokyo Revengers has many FTE feat's, Mikey is the strongest and the fastest in the verse so his kicks are very easily FTE he also broke the sound barrier when kicking Taiju Shiba which exceeds 85 m/s by 100s of metres so I believe using the high ball is more then fair and the lowball should no matter what be accepted since Mikey very obv has low end subsonic kick speed - Yeah... no.

No like... this is legit bad. Very, very bad.
Yeah I very much so regret accepting as much stuff as I did early on, my skeptism wasn't raised enough. I'll say that the explosion calculation was even worse when they used the original manga, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back