• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One CGM is not enough, especially because its a debate and Agnaa hasn't replied to the debates, stop trying to force changes when nothing has happened
Nobody is forcing anything. If you go and read the previous posts you will see that many people agree to make changes. My message was simply to indicate that it is only likely to happen, you should not get angry

Hello. I think the verse should be revamped. Just thought I should add my thoughts on the matter. I always had an issue with 34.3 usage on calcs. Some because they think blitzing someone from 5 meters is considered attack speed and then use 34.3 for attack based calculations. Mikey and Takemichi are supposed to be rel but takemichi is several times faster than mikey in that calculation. The Izana feat isn’t even a blitz🤧 they just got scared of the speed of Izana. South’s feat is using 34.3 off the fact that Senju is a top tier character and that some how correlates to top speeds at throwing umbrellas. Theirs so many AP calculations that don’t even have scans and their just the reference for common feats page.

yea revamp dawg. I mean a complete one. Since half the CGM members are done with this verse 🤧 Agnaa is your best shot now days. Don’t start bothering him everyday with crappy calcs.

idk bro I've been fairly busy lately, only doing the most important threads. Haven't looked at calcs in about a week.
Yea bro. My bad. I kept tagging you in one of my calcs Becuase it never really had a conclusion to it. You accepted 58 meters and then said it was human levels.

anyways beside the point. My bad I didn’t know you were busy. My point was that a lot of CGM members are fed up with Tokyo Revengers and you’re like the last one that even remotely wants to evaluate them. I also said don’t start bothering you. So that’s my bad ig

I'll hopefully be able to go on a calc eval spree in a few days. Jus' not today.

South’s feat is using 34.3 off the fact that Senju is a top tier character and that some how correlates to top speeds at throwing umbrellas.
Read my and Corbin's arguments blud.
Agnaa is your best shot now days.
I agree, I want his opinion on the previous downgrade since he's the one of the most reasonable persons I've seen. I've seen his evaluations, I think he's someone you can reason with.

Read my and Corbin's arguments blud.

I agree, I want his opinion on the previous downgrade since he's the one of the most reasonable persons I've seen. I've seen his evaluations, I think he's someone you can reason with.
I saw your arguments but I don’t think they’re valid enough to say 34.3. The way the feat looks was that it was already hella close to south’s face so he didn’t notice what it was until after he hit it. I don’t think that means the umbrella was going at FTE speeds or high speeds at all. Look at it from my perspective. If I throw a soccer ball at you. You have no idea a soccer ball is going straight at your face and the soccer ball is 4cm away from your face. You’re not going to know wether it’s a soccer ball until after you hit it or it hits uou even if it went a low speeds. That’s why south was shocked at the fact that it was an umbrella.

Yea bro. My bad. I kept tagging you in one of my calcs Becuase it never really had a conclusion to it. You accepted 58 meters and then said it was human levels.

anyways beside the point. My bad I didn’t know you were busy. My point was that a lot of CGM members are fed up with Tokyo Revengers and you’re like the last one that even remotely wants to evaluate them. I also said don’t start bothering you. So that’s my bad ig
Why do the other members of the calc group refuse to evaluate the verse?

I saw your arguments but I don’t think they’re valid enough to say 34.3. The way the feat looks was that it was already hella close to south’s face so he didn’t notice what it was until after he hit it. I don’t think that means the umbrella was going at FTE speeds or high speeds at all. Look at it from my perspective. If I throw a soccer ball at you. You have no idea a soccer ball is going straight at your face and the soccer ball is 4cm away from your face. You’re not going to know wether it’s a soccer ball until after you hit it or it hits uou even if it went a low speeds. That’s why south was shocked at the fact that it was an umbrella.
I could confidentially say that’s VERY different, because south has superhuman perception and scales to supersonic+

All of those would make sense if the umbrella was thrown first before south turned around. But south turned around first

This may be unrelated but I think it’s what I’m talking about the near point of the human eye is 10 centimeters. So if an object is 4cm away from you. You’re not going to notice it. Beside that the calc should be fine and theirs already a 31.887 in the comments so it should still be supersonic +

All of those would make sense if the umbrella was thrown first before south turned around. But south turned around first
Actually from no. If I am correct manga go from right to left and if you see Senju running up. The umbrella should be out of her hands. So she through the umbrella before south completely turned her head.

Actually from no. If I am correct manga go from right to left and if you see Senju running up. The umbrella should be out of her hands. So she through the umbrella before south completely turned her head.
No😭😭😭 that makes absolutely zero sense. The umbrella was shown being thrown only after south turned around

Hello. I think the verse should be revamped. Just thought I should add my thoughts on the matter. I always had an issue with 34.3 usage on calcs. Some because they think blitzing someone from 5 meters is considered attack speed and then use 34.3 for attack based calculations. Mikey and Takemichi are supposed to be rel but takemichi is several times faster than mikey in that calculation. The Izana feat isn’t even a blitz🤧 they just got scared of the speed of Izana. South’s feat is using 34.3 off the fact that Senju is a top tier character and that some how correlates to top speeds at throwing umbrellas. Theirs so many AP calculations that don’t even have scans and their just the reference for common feats page.

yea revamp dawg. I mean a complete one. Since half the CGM members are done with this verse 🤧 Agnaa is your best shot now days. Don’t start bothering him everyday with crappy calcs.
Thanks for evidencing these issues,
We are gonna check the calcs now so I hope we can clean them

No😭😭😭 that makes absolutely zero sense. The umbrella was shown being thrown only after south turned around
no dawg😭 it would make sense but from the canon view. It looks like Senju through it and it just hadn’t reached a far length until south turned around. That’s how I would interpret the feat. Maybe if we had an anime but we don’t bruh. Considering the next panel after was showing the umbrella at half way to south’s face.

@DaReaperMan
I love your comments bro 😭

Jesus, this is why I hate these threads, nobody listens to reasoning especially after everything Morris said you choose not to listen to him
We already discuss a bit at the start we can repeat the same things over and over if you want but I would prefer to dont

no dawg😭 it would make sense but from the canon view. It looks like Senju through it and it just hadn’t reached a far length until south turned around. That’s how I would interpret the feat. Maybe if we had an anime but we don’t bruh. Considering the next panel after was showing the umbrella at half way to south’s face.
No, there's no sign of her throwing.
So if an object is 4cm away from you. You’re not going to notice it.
This actually supports my argument and invalidate yours.
If the umbrella was only 4cm away when South turned around then, he wouldn't block it LOL, simple as that.

Because people in the verse used to be toxic about calcs and always caused havoc. Nowadays people are chill tho.
All right, without the laughter I was filled with, it hasn't even been three ******* days since the last incident, people are not "chill"

If the umbrella was only 4cm away when South turned around then, he wouldn't block it LOL, simple as that.
I’m sorry but isn’t it different to the examples given, south has superhuman perception, why would it be the same as a human not noticing something close

I still dont understand how South can't properly percieve something going at subsonic speed but still having superosnic+ speed

We could stay here and send another 100 messages, but there would be no point. Everyone has expressed their opinion, one just has to wait for the assessment of the situation

I already showed evidence of her throwing it considering the next panel it was already half way there. That supports my argument. That Senju through it before south turned.

as for the 4cm away. My point was that south didn’t know it wasn’t an umbrella due to near point being so Danm close. That’s the reason that he didn’t know it wasn’t an umbrella. He could still react to the umbrella. That’s all I’m saying.

We could stay here and send another 100 messages, but there would be no point. Everyone has expressed their opinion, one just has to wait for the assessment of the situation
Alright. I’ll just wait till someone sees it. I’ve showed my opinion on this already.

I believe the feat is still supersonic- supersonic +. The umbrella just isn’t FTE. That’s it.

I’m sorry but isn’t it different to the examples given, south has superhuman perception, why would it be the same as a human not noticing something close
Argument would be valid but we see characters in the show with clear kinetic vision. Maybe if Hanma was the one who blocked it but it was south. Someone who isn’t known for being especially fast. Especially base south who gets blitzed by multiple people.

What are you talking about…
Kakucho is subsonic because of angry, if south has superhuman reaction how did Kakucho lose when he could just blitz him? That calc of the umbrella just contraddicts itself and container calc stacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back