• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also your scaling of Osanai makes ZERO sense whatsoever.

The average delinquent can easily tank mental pipe on the head and be fine, and can fight for a long period of time.
This two alone proves the average delinquent is like atleast peak human.

Pah can LOW-DIFF SEVERAL of these delinquents at once, which would make him atleast superhuman.

And osanai LOW-DIFFED Pah Chin. Meaning he scales pretty good at the superhuman range.
Wtf why are you using ap and durability feat for speed?

Using character reactions is idiocy because CGMs refuse to accept it.

Taiju's feat is FTE because there are direct statements, but characters reactions are just darn done, it's obvious that you would be surprised if your teammate got done bad.

Yes so now we can use that as evidence as to why other characters couldn’t see his kicks.

Also your scaling of Osanai makes ZERO sense whatsoever.

The average delinquent can easily tank mental pipe on the head and be fine, and can fight for a long period of time.
This two alone proves the average delinquent is like atleast peak human.

Pah can LOW-DIFF SEVERAL of these delinquents at once, which would make him atleast superhuman.

And osanai LOW-DIFFED Pah Chin. Meaning he scales pretty good at the superhuman range.
Ok but how does this increase his speed?

Yes so now we can use that as evidence as to why other characters couldn’t see his kicks.
Already mentioned that we cannot because it would be calc stacking.

Just because you top your class once doesn't mean you would always top your class. Just because you did an FTE kick once doesn't mean you would do it again at the same speed.

Bro? I dont have to prove Mikey was subsonic when even a superhuman can do that, maybe for you they didn't see it coming but there are no statments for that we assume every character is subsonic because the opponent didn't block his attack? Nah that's crazy again if you are faster than my reaction I can't even move my eyes
You have to because you imply that they could saw his attacks. While they clearly couldn't.

Wtf why are you using ap and durability feat for speed?
They they're not exactly connected, if they have feats of that calibre, they likely would have that speed.

If I dont move my eyes = I don't perceive something would be correct I would drop it
Nah, you close your eyes even when you get struck in your leg for I don't know what reason. I kick to the head would of course lead to you closing your eyes at the least, the fact that they cannot do it as well should be enough, not even a little do they do it.

Already mentioned that we cannot because it would be calc stacking.

Just because you top your class once doesn't mean you would always top your class. Just because you did an FTE kick once doesn't mean you would do it again at the same speed.

That’s the thing. We are proving Mikey always kicks at FTE.

Using other characters on their own isn’t good enough. however if we use the Taiju kick to explain why those characters couldn’t see it coming, then it’s fine to always assume the FTE value not inherently Mikey’s value.

Point is, Mikey’s speed can vary but narratively it’s consistently above FTE. So baseline FTE is used for calcs as a lowball NOT Mikey’s speed value, so it’s not technically calc stalking. All these calcs need is a change of wording that’s all. It’s easy to misunderstand them.

Nah, you close your eyes even when you get struck in your leg for I don't know what reason. I kick to the head would of course lead to you closing your eyes at the least, the fact that they cannot do it as well should be enough, not even a little do they do it.
If your brain needs 0,2 second to process something but the Attack is faster than that no you dont even close them

That’s the thing. We are proving Mikey always kicks at FTE.

Using other characters on their own isn’t good enough. however if we use the Taiju kick to explain why those characters couldn’t see it coming, then it’s fine to always assume the FTE value not inherently Mikey’s value.

Point is, Mikey’s speed can vary but narratively it’s consistently above FTE. So baseline FTE is used for calcs as a lowball NOT Mikey’s speed value, so it’s not technically calc stalking. All these calcs need is a change of wording that’s all. It’s easy to misunderstand them.
There are literally no narratives which state that Mikey always kicks about FTE speeds. He does it occasionally, so no.

He showed durability and ap feat and somehow got in conclusion that they are peak human / superhuman in speed
Let's not get to what he did and what he didn't. You should give your opinion on the speed rating he gave it to them through this.

But I agree that that's not the case. WWE verse is small building level but peak human for everyone lol.

Let's not get to what he did and what he didn't. You should give your opinion on the speed rating he gave it to them through this.

But I agree that that's not the case. WWE verse is small building level but peak human for everyone lol.
Yeah I can make an example about Aaron in the boxer which is at least small building and in zpeed is not even subsonic (ik he matched Yu speed but is for others reasons)

Perceiving and closing eyes is simultaneous.

You need 0.2 seconds as VSBW says for perception, and 0.3 seconds for blinking.

But you would close your eyes for at least 1/3rd of the path if you happen to perceive it.

Perceiving and closing eyes is simultaneous.

You need 0.2 seconds as VSBW says for perception, and 0.3 seconds for blinking.

But you would close your eyes for at least 1/3rd of the path if you happen to perceive it.
I dont believe they are simultaneous where you got it from ( i may be wrong Just asking)

There are literally no narratives which state that Mikey always kicks about FTE speeds. He does it occasionally, so no.

Nevermind then. I went back to look at all of Mikey’s kicks. I agree that only the very serious versions are reliable to assume he went FTE.

Mikey seriously hold backs a ton in his normal fights
No, only possibly against Toman members.

Normally, a human can use up to 60% of his/her strength, DI should likely be the 100%.
Based on what?

Seemed like he struggled with Hanma in the Valhalla arc, but then did him in one shot when he was in DI. It happened in the same arc.
That wasn't because of his dark impulses.

I am not going to include Osanai and others, they are really weak opponents, Hanma and Taiju are seriously very strong.
You are really underrating Osanai. He should be able to put up a fight against Hanma.

The only serious version of Mike that is completely safe from criticism is Dark impulse Mikey so does the calc use that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back