• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't 100% DI and even in that case it would be calc stacking anyway

I mean it’s still superior to the casual kick against Taiju. I personally would argue a likely rating but I won’t.. However in order for the non calc stacking argument to work. Mikey has to be extremely seriously wanting to kill.

it’s like an athlete, they are always faster than a certain speed even tho they vary above said certain speed. So we use that certain speed as a lowball. I’m going to talk to staff.

Nothing about this scene shows FTE movement...

A dude getting cut off mid-sentence isn't indicative of moving FTE

I dont believe they are simultaneous where you got it from ( i may be wrong Just asking)
That's just stimulus common sense to be honest lol.

Your eyes can actually process very fast, and it is literally in the subsonic+ perception range, but blinking should happen simultaneously.

No, only possibly against Toman members.
Breh, go a little before. He literally held back against Hanma.
Based on what?
"Likely". And read this and this and the damn TR manga.
That wasn't because of his dark impulses.
Breh, stop bootlicking Mikey totally. I ain't saying that Mikey without DI is weak, but Mikey with DI is stronger than Mikey without DI. Completely misunderstood the stuff.
You are really underrating Osanai. He should be able to put up a fight against Hanma.
💀

Breh, go a little before. He literally held back against Hanma.
In their first fight? For sure he would hold back when his best friend is dying right next to him.

Doesn't mention anything about it.

100% of your strength can only be used for a few minutes at maximum and it causes injuries, in extreme situations it could even get you near death.

Mikey with DI is stronger than Mikey without DI.
Arguable.

In their first fight? For sure he would hold back when his best friend is dying right next to him.
Nah, it would be better if you finish a fight faster just to save your best friend. If not, Mikey's intelligence rating in combat is at a risk.
Doesn't mention anything about it.
Sure, but do read it.
100% of your strength can only be used for a few minutes at maximum and it causes injuries, in extreme situations it could even get you near death.
Exactly what I am referring to.
Arguable.
Not arguable. Mikey with DI doesn't hold back, without DI, he does a bit.

Nah, it would be better if you finish a fight faster just to save your best friend. If not, Mikey's intelligence rating in combat is at a risk.
It's possible that he held back when kicking him for the first time, but later definitely not.

Exactly what I am referring to.
So how would Mikey use 100% of his strength without any drawbacks?

Mikey with DI doesn't hold back, without DI, he does a bit.
Again, based on what?

It's possible that he held back when kicking him for the first time, but later definitely not.
Oh lol. Hanma actually blocked a kick from Mikey when it was the first time, even throwing him a bit, and it was jus then Mikey learnt that Draken was in danger. And you couldn't answer to me correctly, so should we just proceed with downgrading Mikey's combat intelligence if that's the case?

You are literally compromising with his instincts and abilities just to prove that he should be FTE casually. WOW.
So how would Mikey use 100% of his strength without any drawbacks?
You can use 100% of your strength without any drawbacks as well. The drawbacks of muscle limitations are from tier 10 to formal tier 9 characters, Mikey is much deeper into tier 9, the energy he has is much more.
Again, based on what?
The Tokyo Revengers Manga written by Ken Wakui, I guess?

Oh lol. Hanma actually blocked a kick from Mikey when it was the first time, even throwing him a bit, and it was jus then Mikey learnt that Draken was in danger. And you couldn't answer to me correctly, so should we just proceed with downgrading Mikey's combat intelligence if that's the case?

You are literally compromising with his instincts and abilities just to prove that he should be FTE casually. WOW.
Because Hanma has great kinetic eyesight, it was even shown on his character profile, the kick thrown at him (which got blocked) should be similar to the kick Mikey threw to Osanai. So, that just upscales Hanma.
Mikey at that point isn't as strong as Mikey later in the verse. That's why Hanma was relative to Mikey in moebius arc, but right after that arc, Mikey blitz him without a reaction.

Mikey's physical stats grows at a very fast rate.

Because Hanma has great kinetic eyesight, it was even shown on his character profile, the kick thrown at him (which got blocked) should be similar to the kick Mikey threw to Osanai. So, that just upscales Hanma.
Mikey at that point isn't as strong as Mikey later in the verse. That's why Hanma was relative to Mikey in moebius arc, but right after that arc, Mikey blitz him without a reaction.

Mikey's physical stats grows at a very fast rate.
Then give Mikey "reactive evolution" or an ability which suits it based off that reasoning.

And you are basically saying that other characters like Kazutora should be better than Hanma or something like that over. Kazutora took an entire bullying from Mikey and still needed many strikes to be done, while Hanma got done in one strike. And in both of those cases, Mikey shouldn't be holding back if I just went with "let's overwank Mikey keys" kind of attitude.

There's a common misconception with people that DI increases someone's powers and strength supernaturally. DI does nothing except for increasing a person's killing intent and dedication to kill their opponent, increasing their ruthlessness. Don't use South vs Senju stuff now, there are many reasons it can be countered with. The author has never given a direct indication and neither do any of the first few articles about DI. It's just good to use "Full Potential" in turn for "DI". And "full potential" refers to the potential at the time.

Mikey's physical stats don't grow at a "very fast" rate. Mikey's motivation to do someone in one-hit is the reason why he one-shot Hanma. And hey, kinetic eyesight argument should be used to convince Zefra for FTE speeds.

Oh lol. Hanma actually blocked a kick from Mikey when it was the first time, even throwing him a bit, and it was jus then Mikey learnt that Draken was in danger.
Only the kick happened before Draken got stabbed and Mikey was informed. The rest of the fight happened afterwards, and while the fight was offscreen, we know that he was able to put up a fight and even make Mikey bleed.

And you couldn't answer to me correctly, so should we just proceed with downgrading Mikey's combat intelligence if that's the case?
I was talking ironically, because you said that Mikey wasn't serious in the fight so I wanted to make you understand that what you said didn't make sense.

You can use 100% of your strength without any drawbacks as well. The drawbacks of muscle limitations are from tier 10 to formal tier 9 characters, Mikey is much deeper into tier 9, the energy he has is much more.
The drawbacks won't disappear just because he is stronger. The difference between what percentage he uses normally and his 100% is still just as much as a human's, just both far higher.

The Tokyo Revengers Manga written by Ken Wakui, I guess?
He doesn't need dark impulses to go all out.

Then give Mikey "reactive evolution" or an ability which suits it based off that reasoning.
He already has Accelerated Development.

And you are basically saying that other characters like Kazutora should be better than Hanma or something like that over. Kazutora took an entire bullying from Mikey and still needed many strikes to be done, while Hanma got done in one strike. And in both of those cases, Mikey shouldn't be holding back if I just went with "let's overwank Mikey keys" kind of attitude.
And previously Mikey knocked out Kazutora with one kick while someone else was on his leg. His signature kick, even when not completed, is just simply far stronger than his punches.

There's a common misconception with people that DI increases someone's powers and strength supernaturally. DI does nothing except for increasing a person's killing intent and dedication to kill their opponent, increasing their ruthlessness. Don't use South vs Senju stuff now, there are many reasons it can be countered with. The author has never given a direct indication and neither do any of the first few articles about DI. It's just good to use "Full Potential" in turn for "DI". And "full potential" refers to the potential at the time.
Yeah that's true. I never said that Dark Impulses make him stronger.

Mikey's physical stats don't grow at a "very fast" rate.
They do. If you ignore that then you get absurd scaling results like Hanma being stronger than Izana.

Only the kick happened before Draken got stabbed and Mikey was informed. The rest of the fight happened afterwards, and while the fight was offscreen, we know that he was able to put up a fight and even make Mikey bleed.
Hanma still blocked it, that was the point.
I was talking ironically, because you said that Mikey wasn't serious in the fight so I wanted to make you understand that what you said didn't make sense.
Again, completely misunderstood my point. Mikey was serious in the fight with Hanma, he only wasn't going all out. While it would be good if went all out, a closer look at that scene that Mikey seriously wasn't using all his powers even in the punches to his jaws. And if I say, Mikey doesn't really have too much of good feats in his arm punches, he is just a kick guy.
The drawbacks won't disappear just because he is stronger. The difference between what percentage he uses normally and his 100% is still just as much as a human's, just both far higher.
They unironically would. If that wasn't the case then Izana would have never died, his body could have just deflected the bullets and the bullets could have never pierced his skin as they are literally only street level. The muscles of the characters should be comparable to muscles of real humans. It's just that they have an energy level in hundreds of kilojoules and much higher than that of normal humans.
He doesn't need dark impulses to go all out.
He doesn't need dark impulses to go all out, but he has dark impulses which make him go all out.
He already has Accelerated Development.
That's good.
And previously Mikey knocked out Kazutora with one kick while someone else was on his leg. His signature kick, even when not completed, is just simply far stronger than his punches.
maxresdefault-1605111824.jpg

Me after seeing the point I agree with.

My entire point was saying that Mikey in the same arc didn't go any "accelerated development" on the level you are saying.
Yeah that's true. I never said that Dark Impulses make him stronger.
Exactly.
They do. If you ignore that then you get absurd scaling results like Hanma being stronger than Izana.
Exactly, the final arc is pure idiocy. Takemichi survived 4 serious kicks from Mikey while being much weaker than even a goddamn Kakucho while characters stronger than Kakucho got one-shot.

It's hard to tell if he ever goes the same amount of "development" you are talking about.

Mikey's physical stats don't grow at a "very fast" rate.
Then Hanma would be relative with Izana which makes no sense whatsoever, and Angry > Izana if what you said is true.
Takemichi survived 4 serious kicks from Mikey while being much weaker than even a goddamn Kakucho while characters stronger than Kakucho got one-shot.
What? Takemichi literally went on par with Kakucho in the final arc

Again, completely misunderstood my point. Mikey was serious in the fight with Hanma, he only wasn't going all out. While it would be good if went all out, a closer look at that scene that Mikey seriously wasn't using all his powers even in the punches to his jaws. And if I say, Mikey doesn't really have too much of good feats in his arm punches, he is just a kick guy.
Why would he not go all out if he was serious? Anime-only scenes should be ignored.

It's just that they have an energy level in hundreds of kilojoules and much higher than that of normal humans.
Which is like 60% of their strength. Going to 100% would have the same drawbacks that normal humans have, because the strength increase is the same.

My entire point was saying that Mikey in the same arc didn't go any "accelerated development" on the level you are saying.
He did get a lot stronger. He had to use his signature kick when fighting Hanma for the first time, Hanma just either blocked/dodged it or tanked it. This time he couldn't do either.

the final arc is pure idiocy
Not really, you just need to do a bit of an analyzation and research and you can figure it out.

Takemichi survived 4 serious kicks from Mikey while being much weaker than even a goddamn Kakucho while characters stronger than Kakucho got one-shot.
Takemichi has the best stamina and endurance in the series so you really shouldn't be surprised. He also isn't much weaker than Kakucho, they are comparable, plus Kakucho is actually the second or third strongest there.

It's hard to tell if he ever goes the same amount of "development" you are talking about.
The only time he significantly gets stronger is during Valhalla.

What happend?

He disagreed with the Mikey kick stuff entirely. Agnaa. This comes after I almost convinced multiple others 😢.

Rn I’m trying to Calc Mikey’s speed with that Taiju kick and just scale Takemichi off it. It’s definitely not what most of y’all would like but it’s a step forward for me.

at least we have that umbrella throwing stuff. So let’s use professional javelin speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back