• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach TYBW Anime AP/Durability Revisions [The Quincy Invasions]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction
Finally wrapping up my Cour 2 Bleach TYBW anime revisions for AP and durability, yay.

Profiles

Key Notes
As you will see with Cang Du, Bambi, and BG9, I believe it is very consistent for the Sternritter to scale in their base forms to the Bankai they stole. For the most part, they already do, Bambi’s base form enhanced with Blut has likely scaling to the same level as Komamura’s Bankai, As Nodt scales to the same level as Byakuya’s Bankai and is even stronger with Blut, and Yhwach scales to the same level as Yama’s Bankai and potentially stronger with Blut. Whether it is with or without Blut, in some manner, these Quincies’ base forms scale to the Bankai they stole. Thus, I believe that at the bare minimum, Cang Du and BG9 should scale to the Bankai they stole in base with Blut. This will also help with solidifying their scaling and removing some of the ambiguity that clutters their ratings. Not that that alone is a good reason to accept this premise, just pointing out it does aid in making the scaling more explicit. It’s worth noting as well that the Sternritter are all “Captain level” and Blut is a Bankai level amp, so it is very consistent lore wise, for Blut Sternritter to scale to the Bankai.
So, you'll notice I split Ichibe into "Sealed" and "True Power" as well. While it's certainly possible that Ichibe doesn't have his powers sealed like the rest of Squad 0 and he can simply better control his reiatsu, thus not needing it. However, rather than speculate about that, I'm going to assume his power level functions like the rest of Squad 0 until shown otherwise in Cour 3.
Yes this blog is for the entire TYBW anime, if you wanna see what was accepted from the Cour 1 revisions, so you don't have to invest redundantly in this thread, check out the previous thread.
This thread will also include me updating the profiles removing the SAFWY tier 5 stuff from this thread and the Ikkaku downgrade.

Conclusion
Arc but why is this thread formatted differently than the others, well it's because in the other threads I didn't type out justifications ahead of time. Here's a scaling map to help you visualize better the scaling, since the new formatting makes it difficult to view the scaling values in a quick manner, it's color coded by tier btw (light purple is 6-B, green is High 6-B, pink is High 6-A, light blue is 5-C, cyan is Low 5-B). Please be civil.

Agree: Tracer, Lephyr, KT
Neutral:
Disagree:
Chad High 6-A, thanks for using that talent to block the arrows. 😭

Agree, there are some formatting issues that need to be addressed though.

Attack Potency: At least Country level, likely higher (Soi-Fon trains after losing her Bankai[112][Statistics Values 50]), even higher with Eternal Shunkō (Soi-Fon perfected her Shunkō to further amplify her statistics), far higher with Shunkō, at least Multi-Continent level with Jakuhō Raikōben (Stronger than before[Statistics Values 51])

Soi-Fon's Eternal Shunko should be switched around, placement wise, with her regular Shunko as her E.S is a perfected form of her regular Shunko, and such would be stronger/provide a better multiplier.

Durability: at least High 6-A[Statistics Values 62], possibly higher with Kido Barriers (Created barriers[120] capable of keeping Jugram from breaking through[121], albeit it is unknown whether or not Jugram would have used Blut Arterie before he was called back[Statistics Values 63])

Should be "Multi-Continental", not High 6-A.

That's all the major formatting issues I saw, I'll go through the blog again later to see if there's anything else that needs to be addressed.

I
Introduction
Finally wrapping up my Cour 2 Bleach TYBW anime revisions for AP and durability, yay.

Profiles

Key Notes
As you will see with Cang Du, Bambi, and BG9, I believe it is very consistent for the Sternritter to scale in their base forms to the Bankai they stole. For the most part, they already do, Bambi’s base form enhanced with Blut has likely scaling to the same level as Komamura’s Bankai, As Nodt scales to the same level as Byakuya’s Bankai and is even stronger with Blut, and Yhwach scales to the same level as Yama’s Bankai and potentially stronger with Blut. Whether it is with or without Blut, in some manner, these Quincies’ base forms scale to the Bankai they stole. Thus, I believe that at the bare minimum, Cang Du and BG9 should scale to the Bankai they stole in base with Blut. This will also help with solidifying their scaling and removing some of the ambiguity that clutters their ratings. Not that that alone is a good reason to accept this premise, just pointing out it does aid in making the scaling more explicit. It’s worth noting as well that the Sternritter are all “Captain level” and Blut is a Bankai level amp, so it is very consistent lore wise, for Blut Sternritter to scale to the Bankai.
So, you'll notice I split Ichibe into "Sealed" and "True Power" as well. While it's certainly possible that Ichibe doesn't have his powers sealed like the rest of Squad 0 and he can simply better control his reiatsu, thus not needing it. However, rather than speculate about that, I'm going to assume his power level functions like the rest of Squad 0 until shown otherwise in Cour 3.
Yes this blog is for the entire TYBW anime, if you wanna see what was accepted from the Cour 1 revisions, so you don't have to invest redundantly in this thread, check out the previous thread.
This thread will also include me updating the profiles removing the SAFWY tier 5 stuff from this thread and the Ikkaku downgrade.

Conclusion
Arc but why is this thread formatted differently than the others, well it's because in the other threads I didn't type out justifications ahead of time. Here's a scaling map to help you visualize better the scaling, since the new formatting makes it difficult to view the scaling values in a quick manner, it's color coded by tier btw (light purple is 6-B, green is High 6-B, pink is High 6-A, light blue is 5-C, cyan is Low 5-B). Please be civil.

Agree: Tracer, Lephyr, KT
Neutral:
Disagree:
I'm confused about ishida. Shouldn't he scale to ichigo 5c at least for piercing him ? Why is he scaling to high 6A?

So I'm late, but as everyone ahead of me has said this is genuinely incredible, but there's some stuff I wanna question

This justification should be removed one of the very first things we learn is his reiatsu is down the gutter which we accept influences physical stats, Mayuri and Giselle seem to be blatantly referring to his range of movement and nimbleness alone, not all his physicals

Soi Fon tanks BG9's missiles so shouldn't her durability be upgraded to match BG9's AP?

Both Lille and Gerard are able to break/pierce Kirio's plants which are made of her reiatsu so shouldn't they scale to her 11.0875 Exatons?
I Believe for the Toshiro stuff they are reffering to him vanishing from the battlefield before,which would make sense as by that point he's been gone for a full night at the bare minimum.
EDIT:Repeating this since it was kinda swept aside,is there a reason why Vollständig providing a multiplier is inconsistent?

Last edited:
Agree, there are some formatting issues that need to be addressed though.

Soi-Fon's Eternal Shunko should be switched around, placement wise, with her regular Shunko as her E.S is a perfected form of her regular Shunko, and such would be stronger/provide a better multiplier.

Should be "Multi-Continental", not High 6-A.

That's all the major formatting issues I saw, I'll go through the blog again later to see if there's anything else that needs to be addressed.
Thanks for catching that 🔥

So I'm late, but as everyone ahead of me has said this is genuinely incredible, but there's some stuff I wanna question

This justification should be removed one of the very first things we learn is his reiatsu is down the gutter which we accept influences physical stats, Mayuri and Giselle seem to be blatantly referring to his range of movement and nimbleness alone, not all his physicals
You’re misinterpreting what Yumichika and Ikkaku are saying, they’re saying that they were wondering what happened to Toshiro cuz his reiatsu had disappeared a while back. Not that it’s currently gone, this is in reference to the fact that he died. Although, ig if you think zombie Toshiro has less reiatsu then it doesn’t matter anyway, since it’d make alive Toshiro stronger and scale there anyhow.

Soi Fon tanks BG9's missiles so shouldn't her durability be upgraded to match BG9's AP?
We actually don’t see or know if she tanked those missiles and it appears moreso she dodged them. But if everyone else thinks she tanked them that’s fine.

Both Lille and Gerard are able to break/pierce Kirio's plants which are made of her reiatsu so shouldn't they scale to her 11.0875 Exatons?
That’s not inherent grounds to scale Cage of Life to Kirio, as her cage works via being able to infinitely regen and not by inherently having high durability. The point of the cage is it takes your reiatsu and uses it to keep itself in top form.

Just one question about Kisuke's AP justification. In this scan, it shows Aizen telling Kisuke that if he didn't have the Hogyoku, he would've died. It's framed to look like he's talking about Kisuke's Kido in the imgur, but I am pretty sure this is just the part where Kisuke sealed his energy and Aizen almost blew himself up, rather than the part where he pierced him with kido. Aizen saying "this fight would've been over" shouldn't be used as justification for Kisuke's AP.
here's the kisuke area btw
I'm not saying that the scale is wrong, just that that part of the justification should be removed.

Just one question about Kisuke's AP justification. In this scan, it shows Aizen telling Kisuke that if he didn't have the Hogyoku, he would've died. It's framed to look like he's talking about Kisuke's Kido in the imgur, but I am pretty sure this is just the part where Kisuke sealed his energy and Aizen almost blew himself up, rather than the part where he pierced him with kido. Aizen saying "this fight would've been over" shouldn't be used as justification for Kisuke's AP.
That’s already been accepted as part of the FKT revisions, the only reason it’s copied over here is cuz I had to downgrade his tiering due to downgrading a calc, so I’d appreciate it if that was saved for maybe it’s own thread as I don’t want to retread over accepted scaling in this thread.

That’s already been accepted as part of the FKT revisions, the only reason it’s copied over here is cuz I had to downgrade his tiering due to downgrading a calc, so I’d appreciate it if that was saved for maybe it’s own thread as I don’t want to retread over accepted scaling in this thread.
I know i have asked this twice but it's probably better to ask directly,but why is Vollständig giving a multiplier inconsistent?
Also i assume Post auswhalen Askin will "probably" get upscaled later(like around cour 4?)

No it's just not always a quantifiable amp by our standards. Not every single amp is always gonna be a multiplier
couldnt you just use the common 5-10x multiplier assumed for bankai and res? I'd personally support the 10x end due to voll being an improved version of letzt stil

Volstanding is not stated to be comparable to bankai, blut is.
Volstanding is superior to the power of letzt
t
0491-007.png

And Uryu when using it pressured mayuri into his bankai and STILL fodderized him.

Letzt Stil doesn't even have a stated multiplier so Vollstanding being superior doesn't mean much.

Only thing I disagree with is White's scaling. Isshin himself shouldn't be much stronger in EBtR than in FKT as he had only just regained his spiritual power. Its not like he was training or anything. Furthermore (I haven't watched Cour 1 yet so if this isn't in the anime) Aizen states that a captain in shikai shouldn't be able to beat him. Which would include Katen Kyokatsu which allowed Kyoraku alongside Ukitake to stall Yamamoto.
It is worth noting that Isshin is under Gentei Reiin so White would only scale to 1/5 of Isshin.

Its not like he was training or anything.
There was actually 3 months after he regained his powers where him Yoruichi and Kisuke were prepping for the FKT battles, and during that time Kisuke jumped from 6-B to High 6-A, so there's nothing to backscale Isshin like that.

Which would include Katen Kyokatsu which allowed Kyoraku alongside Ukitake to stall Yamamoto.
Shunsui doesn't scale to Yamamoto. Also SS Arc Shunsui is 6-B, which you could see if you read his profile.

It is worth noting that Isshin is under Gentei Reiin so White would only scale to 1/5 of Isshin.
Nope because he left without notifying Soul Society and thus couldn't have gotten the limtier placed upon him.

There was actually 3 months after he regained his powers where him Yoruichi and Kisuke were prepping for the FKT battles, and during that time Kisuke jumped from 6-B to High 6-A, so there's nothing to backscale Isshin like that.

Shunsui doesn't scale to Yamamoto. Also SS Arc Shunsui is 6-B, which you could see if you read his profile.

Nope because he left without notifying Soul Society and thus couldn't have gotten the limtier placed upon him.
Mandatory "he has the skill to read with his eyes closed".
Am i correct in assuming post Auswhalen Askin will get upscaled WAY LATER(like 2 years minimum)?
Also Does Bazz B's Burner finger piercing V Candice amount to anything or was it just offguard stuff?.
Lastly is there any reason why Shikai and True Bankai Renji are so far apart?
EDIT:i want to make clear i don't have any issue with any of this stuff i just lose the battle with my curiosity tbh.

Last edited:
Mandatory "he has the skill to read with his eyes closed".
Am i correct in assuming post Auswhalen Askin will get upscaled WAY LATER(like 2 years minimum)?
Also Does Bazz B's Burner finger piercing V Candice amount to anything or was it just offguard stuff?.
Lastly is there any reason why Shikai and True Bankai Renji are so far apart?
If Askin gets better scaling down the line sure. Bazz piercing off guard doesn't matter. The reason Shikai and Bankai Renji are far apart is because of his scaling.

If Askin gets better scaling down the line sure. Bazz piercing off guard doesn't matter. The reason Shikai and Bankai Renji are far apart is because of his scaling.
I Mean he's probably gonna go and take his beating from Yoruichi later which should upscale his Durability.(but this is future stuff and might not happen if things have massive changes.)

I noticed that Ikkaku's Bankai is still being treated as a 5X increase even after broken. Is it because it wasn't directly mentioned in the anime, so it's still treated like other Bankais? I'm not saying it isn't an increase, but does it still make sense to be 5X? Can it really be treated as any other Bankai after being broken or is that not being considered.

Ichigo only has 4-C for his post training. Shouldn't he also get "Higher with (X)" for his techniques like Tensho and Jujisho? There's also his Bankai, but that could just not be included because he hasn't actually released it yet, though I think that should be a reasonable assumption.

Driscoll has a rating for Overkill+Blut, and Voll+Blut. Is it not possible for Overkill+Blut+Voll? It doesn't have to be a specific value, but would that not be a "Higher with"?

Should Dead be changed to Zombie? Idk, this doesn't really change ratings, just a question.

"Giselle (Heart Eyes Emoji, Pant like a Dog Emoji, Drool Emoji)
Candice (Can dis di-)"
Lmao

I noticed that Ikkaku's Bankai is still being treated as a 5X increase even after broken. Is it because it wasn't directly mentioned in the anime, so it's still treated like other Bankais? I'm not saying it isn't an increase, but does it still make sense to be 5X? Can it really be treated as any other Bankai after being broken or is that not being considered.
Well is Bankai was scuffed up a bit and broken in places, but idk if that effects the dragon charge thingy that boosts his energy.

Ichigo only has 4-C for his post training. Shouldn't he also get "Higher with (X)" for his techniques like Tensho and Jujisho? There's also his Bankai, but that could just not be included because he hasn't actually released it yet, though I think that should be a reasonable assumption.
TS Ichigo isn't finished, since we know he has more fights to be had, hence I didn't fully flesh it out, it doesn't even include his Bankai amps or anything.

Driscoll has a rating for Overkill+Blut, and Voll+Blut. Is it not possible for Overkill+Blut+Voll? It doesn't have to be a specific value, but would that not be a "Higher with"?
Yeah I can add that.

Should Dead be changed to Zombie? Idk, this doesn't really change ratings, just a question.
It's just a naming thing, idrc it doesn't matter for ratings. Being a zombie is just being a walking dead person.

Okay, thanks. Also, this is just a minor typo, but "It's possibly Uryu was atttacking using Blut Arterie" should be possible instead :p

Regarding Ikkaku's Bankai, I've heard the minimum value for accepted multiplers or something like that was 3X correct? Would it make more sense for it to be 3X, possibly 5X in regards to his stats or just the classic 5X Bankai value?

Okay, thanks. Also, this is just a minor typo, but "It's possibly Uryu was atttacking using Blut Arterie" should be possible instead :p

Regarding Ikkaku's Bankai, I've heard the minimum value for accepted multiplers or something like that was 3X correct? Would it make more sense for it to be 3X, possibly 5X in regards to his stats or just the classic 5X Bankai value?
No just the 5x.

I don’t think there is any hints nor implications suggesting Ichibei has a sealed state like the others. In the room there were 4 candles for 4 members. Like we even see him use Bankai even.

Also why does Ayon scale above the Zero division?
Because Ayon scales above Vollstandig Quilge's Blut, which scales to 5x Fullbring Shikai Ichigo, which value wise nets him 20 odd exatons. Meanwhile Squad 0 scales to Uryu's Blut which vaguely scales above 10 odd exatons. But there's no connective scaling between Ayon and nerfed Squad 0. Also, the Ichibe stuff is being saved for Cour 3 when his fight finishes and we have a full grasp on his completed fight, given how much Kubo changed with Squad 0 I'm not really going to entertain the guessing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back