• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - Passive Hax from Reiatsu

What exactly is your point? that is feat for them and even Aizen acknowledged that.Even then their bodies were basically paralyzed.If not not for someone intervening they would have died right there lol.

IMG 0851
IMG 0852

She isn't a normal human.This is a feat for herself for being able to "maintain her existence" because of how reiatsu functions she has enough to resist dying near him.

Using the instance of Aizen chasing after Tatsuki and Co is a bad example since Aizen was admittedly lowering his Reiatsu so Tatsuki and the others could feel it. Otherwise if unstrained they wouldn't be able to feel it, the pressure would be even greater and the range increased.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Also, I should bring up the fact that when Ichigo felt Kenpachi's spiritual pressure, he was scared absolutely shitless like the pressurre alone gave him killing intent. But yet when feeling a much stronger spiritual pressure from Byakuya, Ichigo didnt feel one thing. And that was before he did any Banaki training. Matter of fact, that was from when he healed literally right after battling Kenpachi.

So yeah, im in complete agreement with Matt here.
Do you not remember that Ichigo's Reiryoku increased after working with Old Man Zangetsu at the end of the Kenpachi fight? Shikai Ichigo Post-Kenpachi fight > Shikai Ichigo Pre-Zaraki fight. He had a big power-up from that point on he was no longer just fighting with his own Reiryoku but with Old Man Zangetsu's as well. Kenpachi even notes that Ichigo was now more powerful than him with the eyepatch on.

No. Tatsuki and the others are absolutely nothing special at all, just barely above average. Her being able to suddenly do that feat out of nowhere is either PIS on Aizens part or an Outlier on Tatsuki's.

As for the latter, even if Aizen had his Reiatsu lowered, a normal human being able to suddenly resist it and not end up like that one random guy is ridiculous. If Beerus powered up his ki around a bunch of normal people, even if surppressed, he'd kill them in an instant. Also, why would Aizen be surprised that Tatsuki and co. didnt die if he purposely surpressed his power for them? That makes no sense.

I didn't call Tatsuki a normal human, and it isn't an outlier for her either since she isn't a normal human, though if Aizen was restricting himself that means the Soul destruction feat is more impressive.

That's not a feat for her, that's putting an extremely low-cap on Yammy's power.

Also not seeing evidence of Aizen being that suppressed either.

No. Tatsuki and the others are absolutely nothing special at all, just barely above average. Her being able to suddenly do that feat out of nowhere is either PIS on Aizens part or an Outlier on Tatsuki's.
Anyone that's read even the first arc of Bleach should know how false this is. Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuru are exceptionally special. They have a notable amount of Reiryoku and are capable of seeing the supernatural. We are literally told in the first 10 chapters by Rukia that normal humans can't do that.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also not seeing evidence of Aizen being that suppressed either.
Aizen admits it when Ichigo enters FGT.

Also, Tatsuki resisting Yammy's Gonzui is a feat for her. Why would it not be a feat that she was able to resist soul manipulation when regular humans around her all were affected?

It's really not that much more impressive even if surpressed. Like I already clarified, if a 3-A character released surpressed KI energy around a bunch of 9-B's, the 9-Bs would still be destroyed instantly due to the incredible massive gap between them. Aizen (well pretty much a majority of soul reapers really) and Tatsuki's group are no different.

Also, normally the latter would be an actual feat but Yammy's soul sucking literally has no feat beyond working on normal humans. It's low level soul sucking.

Doesn't everything just point to the fact that the greater the disparity between higher reiatsu to lower reiatsu, the more lethal the effects of reiatsu get?

@IMade

"Just barely above average". Did you not see this? Being above average =/= being special. Plus the fact that Tatsuki and the others never actually saw Hollows or Soul Reapers until after the Soul Society Arc.

I'm not arguing that it being suppressed makes it an order of magnitude better or something (it is a lot better, but unquantifiably so), what I'm saying is that using Tatsuki as a means to say Aizen's Reiatsu is weak since it didn't obliterate her is absolutely false since Aizen purposefully nerfed it to a very low (yet also unquantifiable) level.

Also the fact that Tatsuki is an exceptional human is not normal by any possible means. She has a notable amount of Reiryoku as she can see and interact with the supernatural while also being able to resist soul manipulation that several dozen normal humans were susceptible to.

@IMade
"Just barely above average". Did you not see this? Being above average =/= being special. Plus the fact that Tatsuki and the others never actually saw Hollows or Soul Reapers until after the Soul Society Arc.
Where does it say Tatsuki is barely above average? She is severely above average. She can clearly see and interact with the supernatural. When Chad was "barely above average" he could only make out fuzzy lines of the supernatural.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I see no Attack Reflection in that scan, just tanking.
Monarch Laciel said:
Ichigo attacks, he strikes Kenpachi's shoulder, and then he gets the cut on his own shoulder while Kenpachi is unharmed. The Kenpachi explains in that imgur link that when two spirits collide, the weaker spirit energy takes the damage.
Just pointing this out in case you missed it.

Is that so much Attack Reflection as it is hitting something much tougher than you and hurting yourself as a result

If I remember correctly, Ichigo is actually cut on his own arm/shoulder in the same place that he attacked Kenpachi, so it isn't just like me hitting a wall and breaking my fists. It would be like me punching a guy in the face and having my own face get bruised.

I don't see Ichigo being cut in the scan. And yeah I often got Prom's vibe from Kenpachi's fight, specially since he doesn't explictely mention reflection.

Alright. While that seems like it could be legit on its own we do have to consider the matter of consistency given that I don't think anything like that happens again.

More context is needed though. We don't even have Kenpachi being attacked listed with the scan.

There is another similar occurrence, Ichigo goes towards aizen to tell him and aizen to the ichigo sword with his finger, Yama, Shunsui and Ukitake is another example.

It is true that the scan of attack reflection is missing the critical preceding panels.

Someone get the scans of Ichigo hitting Kenpachi and getting cut himself.

Yeah, definitely looks like the case.

Do we even equalize Energy Sources? I distinctively remember that not being the case in threads involving stuff like Star Wars, Warhammer 40K, and Saint Seiya. The Force, the Warp, and Cosmos were not treated as the same energy source as whatever they were fighting. What gets equalized is Verse Only mechanics like Jojo's Stand Stuff.

The very fact that we don't go "Oh their enemy won't see them" in Bleach Matches should indicate.

We do equalize energy stuff but not all energy sources are analogous; something like Chakra and Ki may function similarly enough, but the Warp, Force and Cosmos are all different from that and from each other.

Back