• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Abilities Addition (Shinigami/Gotei 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sui-Feng: Looks good
Alright.

Gin: Damage Boost needs a scan, everything else is good
I didn't give a scan since it's already accepted on his profile already. i'm just adding the ability to it.

Unohana: I think those are fine, but I do know there is some contention around her Bankai so other's input would be appreciated
Alright but the contention towards really isn't that much considering the guy who has contentions hasn't really provided evidence against yet.

Aizen: No on Vibration Manipulation and iffy on Air Manipulation, we don't normally award powers just because a character creates a shockwave with their attacks from what I remember, that's considered more a result of AP than anything else. Unsure about Existence Erasure, since I remember there being an explanation about what exactly happens when someone's spiritual pressure too immense and it didn't involve actually erasing people more just burning them away or something like that. No to Passive Gravity Manipulation, that's just an overwhelming aura with no mentions of gravity or anything of that nature. Passive Telekinesis also iffy, not only is this an effect only witnessed once but that seems like it just falls under his aura with nothing else to it. Power Bestowal would also be a no, since Aizen himself doesn't seem capable of giving any powers, that's just his Reactive Evolution. Danmaku is also a no due to not enough projectiles. Everything else for Aizen is fine.
But we do characters like Dante (DMC) have it because they can create shock waves and the same with Air Manipulation with characters like Mask De Masculine so i don't see why Aizen wouldn't have it given he does the same as those characters. The thing you're thinking about is one of Ichigo's friends hypothesis on what Aizen's Aura is which shouldn't be anywhere near as credible as Aizen's statement about his own ability. Again as i already stated their doesn't need to be a statement of something for that ability to be that thing the feats we have regarding the ability points to it being Gravity Manipulation such as applying pressure onto others that make them either kneel or explode into mush. It only being witness once doesn't debunked the ability nor it's placement and it does fall under his Aura because Reiatsu is Bleach Character's Aura, i don't see how that would negate his ability to have the power on his profile. That isn't Aizen's Reactive Evolution that only comes when he starts his transformations, Also Did you not see the fact that he gave Tosen his Hollowfication? or Wonderwiess his Sealing? he can definitely bestow powers onto others. Danmaku doesn't have a set amount of Projectiles needed just that you can "Produce a great amount of projectiles at once" which Aizen does within the scan.

Byakuya: Either limited telekinesis or a flat no since he can only manipulate his shikai and bankai with his mind (really need to get that power for weapon manipulation already). Everything else is good.
Yeah it's just limited. Alright.

Shinsui: Passive Temperature Manipulation is a no, that's just how his aura feels not a tangible effect by the description. Everything else is good.
But it does have a tangible effect, it literally states that because of that Cold Aura i makes them feel as tho they're sinking underwater which seems pretty tangible to me.

Tosen: I'm going to say no for that as well, being blind just keeps him from meeting the activation condition for Aizen's Shikai, I don't think that entails someone being unable to manipulate his senses, even his lack of sight. I don't think we normally give this resistance to blind characters as well.
I wasn't given him that because of the Aizen stuff but rather characters that manipulate someone's eyesight would be completely ineffective against him given the fact that he is blind. Its just an inherent resistance similar how Inorganic Characters tend to have a resistant towards Soul Manipulation because they're made of an inorganic material.

Hisagi: I think that will qualify
Alright.

Hitsugaya: Weather Manipulation seems fine, though I think it might need some added context. Sealing is a no, encasing an opponent in ice isn't sealing on itts own. Matter Manipulation, I would say no since that's more an application of his freezing than an ability itself but would be fine with it being listed as limited Matter Manipulation. Everything else I think is fine
Alright. But it is Sealing is the "ability to place or seal one or more objects into another object, though there are various applications" Which is what Hitsugaya's ice does with those specific techniques. I don't believe It being an application from a different ability denotes it to be limited given the statement literally states "All matter ceases it's function" which is cold-cut Matter Manipulation in my opinion but i could be wrong. Alright.

Kenpachi: The scans seem alright, but not exactly sure about them. I'll say it's fine for now but would really like more input on those.

Yumichika: Everything is good.

Mayuri: I think everything is good,

Nemu: Everything is good.

Ukitake: Everything is good
Alright Thanks for your input.

Grimmjow wasn’t exploded and neither was Tatsuki. No one has exploded people with reiatsu crush so the burden of proof is on you to prove that he killed Tosen with his reiatsu crush. We know that people getting hit by reiatsu crush have issues breathing, dizziness, the inability to move etc etc. hence why they collapse to the ground. All you’ve done is assert that RC has gravity manip and that Aizen used it to blow up Tosen when it’s never stated or shown that RC has that ability nor that Aizen killed Tosen with RC.
Again their doesn't need to be a precedent for Reiatsu Crush being able to explode people when we have similar feats of that ability in-effect but only at a lower level. I already fulfilled by Burden and right now arguing from Occam's Razor and Inductive Reasoning which none of you guys have combated against. Yeah some of the showings but with the Grimmjow case he was literally forced to kneel. not that all those accumulating factors caused him to fall that's a baseless assertion that's debunked by the scan and hell even the Anime. It's directly shown that something that Aizen did caused Tosen to explode. this thing is invisible and something that can be sensed as shown by Sajin's reaction. now what within Aizen's arsenal is the closest to the evidence we have? his ******* Reiatsu. this isn't rocket science.

Also do you agree with the rest or is their some other things you disagree with.

I didn't give a scan since it's already accepted on his profile already. i'm just adding the ability to it.
The statement on the profile also lacks citation about the ability to increase his power order of magnitude so it definitely does need a scan or that part of it needs to be removed.
Alright but the contention towards really isn't that much considering the guy who has contentions hasn't really provided evidence against yet.
Wasn't talking about him, more it was just something other supporters never seemed to agree on since for whatever reason this thread is missing a lot of the usual suspects for Bleach threads.
But we do characters like Dante (DMC) have it because they can create shock waves and the same with Air Manipulation with characters like Mask De Masculine so i don't see why Aizen wouldn't have it given he does the same as those characters. The thing you're thinking about is one of Ichigo's friends hypothesis on what Aizen's Aura is which shouldn't be anywhere near as credible as Aizen's statement about his own ability. Again as i already stated their doesn't need to be a statement of something for that ability to be that thing the feats we have regarding the ability points to it being Gravity Manipulation such as applying pressure onto others that make them either kneel or explode into mush. It only being witness once doesn't debunked the ability nor it's placement and it does fall under his Aura because Reiatsu is Bleach Character's Aura, i don't see how that would negate his ability to have the power on his profile. That isn't Aizen's Reactive Evolution that only comes when he starts his transformations, Also Did you not see the fact that he gave Tosen his Hollowfication? or Wonderwiess his Sealing? he can definitely bestow powers onto others. Danmaku doesn't have a set amount of Projectiles needed just that you can "Produce a great amount of projectiles at once" which Aizen does within the scan.
While I personally think that Dante has shit justification for his Vibration Manipulation, I will agree with it for now since it did pass some form of CRT in the past. For EE, I think there should be a little more support for it generally because one, he's not erasing anything else through his Spiritual Pressure alone (not the air around him, or the ground he walks) so it seems iffy enough on its own plus that's a pretty powerful hax to grant off of a statement alone, though Apple did mention a novel scan to if you can grab that I'll accept it. For the Gravity Manipulation, still a no-go, you don't need to manipulate gravilty put pressure on others especially in Bleach, that's just Overwhelming Aura, end of discussion on that one. On the telekinesis front, if it's truly passive then we should see this effect multiple times with Aizen since he not only is already releasing a lot of pressure in general but also does release his aura several times after I think, we no signs of this again. Going to need some more stuff to accept that one. And I'll accept the Hōgyoku since I just got that one wrong, though will say to remove the part about bestowing abilities to its user since they is covered by Aizen's Reactive Evolution. For Danmaku, still not enough projectiles as far as I'm concerned, but Danmaku isn't very strict with its wording so if you can get some others to agree with you I'll let it by.
But it does have a tangible effect, it literally states that because of that Cold Aura i makes them feel as tho they're sinking underwater which seems pretty tangible to me.
What I mean by tangible effect is that it is shown affecting the environment and characters physically. Simply making charcters feels as if they're cold and sinking underwater isn't enough for me to let it pass.
I wasn't given him that because of the Aizen stuff but rather characters that manipulate someone's eyesight would be completely ineffective against him given the fact that he is blind. Its just an inherent resistance similar how Inorganic Characters tend to have a resistant towards Soul Manipulation because they're made of an inorganic material.
I can see your point on that one, so I'm leaning more neutral to it. But generally, I don't think just because a character is missing a sense we give them resistance to sense manipulation, if we have someone already present that contradicts it, show me, and I'll okay a limited resistance to Sense Manipulation.

About existence erasure for Aizen I can’t get manga scan for now but someone could do it for me:

• Aizen stated people would cease to exists
  • we see people throwing objects at him and those objects get erased
  • Aizen say that people would have their spirit destroyed if not strong enough

so it is actually consistent with the cease to exists statements, and I Think it would be only for Aizen since normal Shinigami can’t do that in the same way Aizen did it

About existence erasure for Aizen I can’t get manga scan for now but someone could do it for me:

• Aizen stated people would cease to exists
  • we see people throwing objects at him and those objects get erased
  • Aizen say that people would have their spirit destroyed if not strong enough

so it is actually consistent with the cease to exists statements, and I Think it would be only for Aizen since normal Shinigami can’t do that in the same way Aizen did it
only people that are on aizen level

Its not contention, im rather neutral on the corrosion because the manga potrayal is pretty vague and open to interpretation. id like to see the anime where they fill the in between but hey if the majority of people agree more power to you.

If you're talking like it wasn't mentioned directly in the manga then I'm just going to assume that thread to get it removed due to Barragan went through?

If you're talking like it wasn't mentioned directly in the manga then I'm just going to assume that thread to get it removed due to Barragan went through?
the LN reveal that aizen does not necessarily need people to see with their eyes but they can also be affected via "seeing" with their 6th sense

so tosen can be affected, is just tat aizen never really saw the need for tosen, considering his past and all that

Again their doesn't need to be a precedent for Reiatsu Crush being able to explode
Yes. Yes we do.
people when we have similar feats of that ability in-effect but only at a lower level.
No they haven’t.
I already fulfilled by Burden
You didn’t.
and right now arguing from Occam's Razor and Inductive Reasoning
You think you are but you aren’t.
which none of you guys have combated against.
We really have.
Yeah some of the showings but with the Grimmjow case he was literally forced to kneel. not that all those accumulating factors caused him to fall that's a baseless assertion that's debunked by the scan and hell even the Anime.
You realise that clip doesn’t showcase gravity manip yes? Grimmjow gets hit by the RC and has trouble breathing before he drops.
It's directly shown that something that Aizen did caused Tosen to explode. this thing is invisible and something that can be sensed as shown by Sajin's reaction. now what within Aizen's arsenal is the closest to the evidence we have? his ******* Reiatsu. this isn't rocket science.
Invisible? No. Nothing says he used something invisible when no one there will even know what they are seeing. Them not seeing it =/= it being invisible when it comes from the guy who always uses his illusions even when he doesn’t need to. Aizen is a Kido master so he could have just used Hado 1 to kill Tosen.
Also do you agree with the rest or is their some other things you disagree with.
Disagree with the Temp manip on Shunsui, neutral on limited TK for Byakuya, agree with the rest from what I recall. Will need to check again later.

The statement on the profile also lacks citation about the ability to increase his power order of magnitude so it definitely does need a scan or that part of it needs to be removed.
Alright i'll grab the scan then.

While I personally think that Dante has shit justification for his Vibration Manipulation, I will agree with it for now since it did pass some form of CRT in the past. For EE, I think there should be a little more support for it generally because one, he's not erasing anything else through his Spiritual Pressure alone (not the air around him, or the ground he walks) so it seems iffy enough on its own plus that's a pretty powerful hax to grant off of a statement alone, though Apple did mention a novel scan to if you can grab that I'll accept it. For the Gravity Manipulation, still a no-go, you don't need to manipulate gravilty put pressure on others especially in Bleach, that's just Overwhelming Aura, end of discussion on that one. On the telekinesis front, if it's truly passive then we should see this effect multiple times with Aizen since he not only is already releasing a lot of pressure in general but also does release his aura several times after I think, we no signs of this again. Going to need some more stuff to accept that one. And I'll accept the Hōgyoku since I just got that one wrong, though will say to remove the part about bestowing abilities to its user since they is covered by Aizen's Reactive Evolution. For Danmaku, still not enough projectiles as far as I'm concerned, but Danmaku isn't very strict with its wording so if you can get some others to agree with you I'll let it by.
Alright. While he didn't erase the ground or air he did erase Don Kanoji's stick and is stated to erase anyone that comes in contact with him and it isn't contradicted so i personally believe that statement/feat is sufficient enough evidence for my assertion but if any other users additional scans to back that up then i'll be more then happy to accepted them. Overwhelming Aura doesn't debunk what i am saying since abilities can still fall under that said Overwhelming Aura similar how Fear Manipulation still falls under Fear-Inducing Aura, Like Gravity Manipulation would still fit under that definition its just coming from his Aura rather then some ability that's disconnected from his Aura. Not necessarily since we've seen abilities within this Wiki get expected with only one time showings so i don't see why Aizen wouldn't get the same treatment as those other profiles. Even though i still disagree with that point i'll remove the part about him being able to bestow powers onto himself. Alright.

What I mean by tangible effect is that it is shown affecting the environment and characters physically. Simply making charcters feels as if they're cold and sinking underwater isn't enough for me to let it pass
But characters are being affected physically, it literally states that his aura is "Cold" which points to the fact that it's doing something to their sense that causes them to feel "Cold". That seems pretty physical to me. But if that wouldn't work would Sense Manipulation work?. Given that hes making them feel "Cold" and as tho they're sinking underwater.

I can see your point on that one, so I'm leaning more neutral to it. But generally, I don't think just because a character is missing a sense we give them resistance to sense manipulation, if we have someone already present that contradicts it, show me, and I'll okay a limited resistance to Sense Manipulation.
Alright let me see if i can find that for you.

Also what about the Hitsugaya stuff. do you still disagree or do you now agree?.

Yes. Yes we do.
No we don't that does't make any logical sense. you do know if we were to go off this line of logic so many of Bleach's Abilities would't be listed like Yhwach's ability to rewrite his death (that didn't have a precedent before he used it) or Yamamoto's Bankai Abilities (that didn't have a precedent before he used them).

No they haven’t.
Yes they have. i provided evidence that proves my point you haven't.

You didn’t.
Yes it did.

You think you are but you aren’t.
Yes i am.

We really have.
You've tried and failed since none of you guys have gave an actual debunk to what i'm asserting.

You realise that clip doesn’t showcase gravity manip yes? Grimmjow gets hit by the RC and has trouble breathing before he drops.
Bruh. You have to be trolling at this point their is no way you can watch that video and logically deduce from that the reason Grimmjow felled because he ran out of breath. We literally see him trying to physically resist the crush but he can't since the pressure is to much. we can hear the sound of his shoes crinkle whiles he's trying desperately to stand against Aizen's Reiatsu, Their is no other interpretation.

Invisible? No. Nothing says he used something invisible when no one there will even know what they are seeing. Them not seeing it =/= it being invisible when it comes from the guy who always uses his illusions even when he doesn’t need to. Aizen is a Kido master so he could have just used Hado 1 to kill Tosen.
Occam's Razor doesn't work for you here in this situation since my assertion takes way less assumptions then yours does.

Since my assertion is Aizen used his Reiatsu to kill Tosen (one assumption)

While your assertion is that Aizen used Kyoka to manipulate the perception of both Sajin and Hisagi to make it so that his attack would be invisible to their perception and then shot a souped-up version of Sho at Tosen to blow him up (two assumptions)

Disagree with the Temp manip on Shunsui, neutral on limited TK for Byakuya, agree with the rest from what I recall. Will need to check again later.
Can you explain why?, Alright and thanks for you input.

Last edited:
i agree with the EE, there are already statements and showing that Very high ranking characters (just the god tiers tbh) are capable of this via their reiatsu

No we don't that does't make any logical sense. you do know if we were to go off this line of logic so many of Bleach's Abilities would't be listed like Yhwach's ability to rewrite his death (that didn't have a precedent before he used it) or Yamamoto's Bankai Abilities (that didn't have a precedent before he used them).
That’s not what my reasoning would entail. You are the one claiming it’s RC and refuse to actually give evidence that it is, simply attributing it to gravity manip via RC which is something else you haven’t proved.
Yes they have. i provided evidence that proves my point you haven't.
You never did. The closest to gravity manip you had was the rocks being raised around Aizen but not only have you already switched that to TK, it’s also from a far stronger Aizen. Even Yama didn’t “gravity manip” Nanao into the ground despite that gap being far larger than Aizen and Grimmjow. Grimm struggled to breath and collapsed as a result.
You've tried and failed since none of you guys have gave an actual debunk to what i'm asserting.
You’ve asserted head canon and refuse to actually provide evidence besides misinterpreting a panel.
Bruh. You have to be trolling at this point their is no way you can watch that video and logically deduce from that the reason Grimmjow felled because he ran out of breath. We literally see him trying to physically resist the crush but he can't since the pressure is to much. we can hear the sound of his shoes crinkle whiles he's trying desperately to stand against Aizen's Reiatsu, Their is no other interpretation what is shown in that seen.
Oh wow. Clothes make noise when they move. We have seen how people are having their souls damaged from the pressure and collapse as a result. That’s literally what happened in that scene.
Occam's Razor doesn't work for you here in this situation since my assertion takes way less assumptions then yours does.
I never used Occam’s razor?
Since my assertion is Aizen used his Reiatsu to kill Tosen (one assumption)

While your assertion is that Aizen used Kyoka to manipulate the perception of both Sajin and Hisagi to make it so that his attack would be invisible to their perception and then shot a souped-up version of Sho at Tosen to blow him up (two assumptions).
No. I said that we can’t trust what Sajin and Hisagi see as Aizen was using KS the whole time. An alternative was that he used Hado 1, something we know he has. Gravity manip being an application of RC however, is not and even if it was, it’s never to this extent. Neither of my alternatives require more than one assumption whereas yours does.
Can you explain why?, Alright and thanks for you input.
It’s just the feeling they get from his aura rather than something like Toshiro’s which actually drops the temperature of his surroundings, gives people colds, forms ice etc etc. Don’t really care about Byakuya’s tbh, just think it’s basically pointless to add.

No problem.

That’s not what my reasoning would entail. You are the one claiming it’s RC and refuse to actually give evidence that it is, simply attributing it to gravity manip via RC which is something else you haven’t proved.
I've already given evidence with the Grimmjow and Tosen example which within by opinion haven't been logically addressed. What other ability within this Wiki would be the closest to resemble what Aizen did against Grimmjow and Tosen then if not Gravity Manipulation?.

You never did. The closest to gravity manip you had was the rocks being raised around Aizen but not only have you already switched that to TK, it’s also from a far stronger Aizen. Even Yama didn’t “gravity manip” Nanao into the ground despite that gap being far larger than Aizen and Grimmjow. Grimm struggled to breath and collapsed as a result.
Yes i did with the Grimmjow and Tosen example. The Nanao comparison isn't even analogues to what Aizen did to Grimmjow and Tosen. what Yamamoto did to Nanao was causing so much fear within her it caused her to foam at the mouth and pass out while Aizen forcefully made Grimmjow kneel before him while Grimmjow tried to physically resist and he just blew Tosen the **** up. two different applications of Abilities that fall under Reiatsu. That didn't happen and is directly contradicted by the Anime and Manga.

You’ve asserted head canon and refuse to actually provide evidence besides misinterpreting a panel.
I didn't assert "head-canon" i provided you with the scan. explain what the scan is and then provided more evidence that points to what i'm asserting. that isn't "head-canon" that's explaining one's argument.

Oh wow. Clothes make noise when they move. We have seen how people are having their souls damaged from the pressure and collapse as a result. That’s literally what happened in that scene.
So you admit that Aizen Reiatsu apply's pressure?. You do know that gives credence to my argument since i'm the one arguing for Gravity Manipulation while you aren't. Like Gravity Manipulation's main property is applying pressure onto things.

I never used Occam’s razor?
Your argument is one from Occam's Razor since your argument against my argument is that your assumptions are better/fewer then my assumptions.

No. I said that we can’t trust what Sajin and Hisagi see as Aizen was using KS the whole time. An alternative was that he used Hado 1, something we know he has. Gravity manip being an application of RC however, is not and even if it was, it’s never to this extent. Neither of my alternatives require more than one assumption whereas yours does.
Your argument inherently requires more then one assumption since you're asserting that 1 He's actively manipulating their senses when he's not fighting them at the moment and such has no reason to be manipulating them and 2 he used an unspecified attack against Tosen that caused his body to explode. That's two assumptions, dude their's no way you can have less then two assumptions with the things you're asserting.

It’s just the feeling they get from his aura rather than something like Toshiro’s which actually drops the temperature of his surroundings, gives people colds, forms ice etc etc. Don’t really care about Byakuya’s tbh, just think it’s basically pointless to add.

No problem.
Alright then do you think Sense Manipulation would be better since it's is messing with their sensing. Ok.

Houston, I don't know how to tell you this but uh, it's the path with the least assumptions we take here.

Cause it's clear your kind of wrong. You also aren't providing evidence for a lot of your claims and they require more assumptions then Blank's.
Again is i already stated i have provided evidence for my claims with the form of Aizen's interaction with Grimmjow and his killing of Tosen. neither Blank or anyone else i've been arguing against have actually gave a logical refutations to what i'm claiming other then.

Also how does my argument require more assumptions then Blank? mine only requires one assumption while Blanks requires at least two assumptions.

Don't know how to tell you this but as it would turn out people and animals alike tend to collapse when they can't breathe too good. You also assume it was RC that killed Tosen, which you've provided zilch evidence to and the scan you put forward has 0.0000000% implications it was RC.

I've already given evidence with the Grimmjow and Tosen example which within by opinion haven't been logically addressed. What other ability within this Wiki would be the closest to resemble what Aizen did against Grimmjow and Tosen then if not Gravity Manipulation?.
….. TK? Explosion manip? Aizen has both of those so why not them instead of gravity manip in this situation which you can’t actually prove he used against Tosen.
Yes i did with the Grimmjow and Tosen example. The Nanao comparison isn't even analogues to what Aizen did to Grimmjow and Tosen. what Yamamoto did to Nanao was causing so much fear within her it caused her to foam at the mouth and pass out while Aizen forcefully made Grimmjow kneel before him while Grimmjow tried to physically resist and he just blew Tosen the **** up. two different applications of Abilities that fall under Reiatsu. That didn't happen and is directly contradicted by the Anime and Manga.
Tatsuki also collapsed by Yammy, are we saying he also has gravity manip and not because her soul was being erased? Cuz she had the same breathing issues as Grimm.
I didn't assert "head-canon" i provided you with the scan. explain what the scan is and then provided more evidence that points to what i'm asserting. that isn't "head-canon" that's explaining one's argument.
Calling it gravity manip is headcanon when what happens can be explained by what soul crush already has.
So you admit that Aizen Reiatsu apply's pressure?. You do know that gives credence to my argument since i'm the one arguing for Gravity Manipulation while you aren't. Like Gravity Manipulation's main property is applying pressure onto things.
No. That is not what I said at all. Grimmjow had trouble breathing and struggled to keep standing, hence his shaky stance which caused his clothes to move.
Your argument is one from Occam's Razor since your argument against my argument is that your assumptions are better/fewer then my assumptions.

Your argument inherently requires more then one assumption since you're asserting that 1 He's actively manipulating their senses when he's not fighting them at the moment and such has no reason to be manipulating them and 2 he used an unspecified attack against Tosen that caused his body to explode. That's two assumptions, dude their's no way you can have less then two assumptions with the things you're asserting.
Aizen using KS is not an assumption when he all but tells us that he was using it the whole time. He could have done anything with that shit up when no one there can actually tell what he was doing. Him using Hado 1 is only one assumption and doesn’t require the use of KS as its invisible (just like your “gravity manip”) and we know that people can use Kido without saying anything such as when Hachi repaired Tsubaki, Yama knocking out Momo, Unohana healing anyone etc etc.

Hell, since you want to use the anime for proof despite it being secondary canon, another knock against it being RC is that we don’t see the visual effect of RC that the anime always gives us when Tosen dies.
Alright then do you think Sense Manipulation would be better since it's is messing with their sensing. Ok.
Sounds good to me though it should be limited since he can’t exactly make them feel anything else.

Sui-Feng: Looks good

Gin: Damage Boost needs a scan, everything else is good

Unohana: I think those are fine, but I do know there is some contention around her Bankai so other's input would be appreciated

Aizen: No on Vibration Manipulation and iffy on Air Manipulation, we don't normally award powers just because a character creates a shockwave with their attacks from what I remember, that's considered more a result of AP than anything else. Unsure about Existence Erasure, since I remember there being an explanation about what exactly happens when someone's spiritual pressure too immense and it didn't involve actually erasing people more just burning them away or something like that. No to Passive Gravity Manipulation, that's just an overwhelming aura with no mentions of gravity or anything of that nature. Passive Telekinesis also iffy, not only is this an effect only witnessed once but that seems like it just falls under his aura with nothing else to it. Power Bestowal would also be a no, since Aizen himself doesn't seem capable of giving any powers, that's just his Reactive Evolution. Danmaku is also a no due to not enough projectiles. Everything else for Aizen is fine.

Byakuya: Either limited telekinesis or a flat no since he can only manipulate his shikai and bankai with his mind (really need to get that power for weapon manipulation already). Everything else is good.
Shinsui: Passive Temperature Manipulation is a no, that's just how his aura feels not a tangible effect by the description. Everything else is good.

Tosen: I'm going to say no for that as well, being blind just keeps him from meeting the activation condition for Aizen's Shikai, I don't think that entails someone being unable to manipulate his senses, even his lack of sight. I don't think we normally give this resistance to blind characters as well.

Hisagi: I think that will qualify

Hitsugaya: Weather Manipulation seems fine, though I think it might need some added context. Sealing is a no, encasing an opponent in ice isn't sealing on itts own. Matter Manipulation, I would say no since that's more an application of his freezing than an ability itself but would be fine with it being listed as limited Matter Manipulation. Everything else I think is fine

Kenpachi: The scans seem alright, but not exactly sure about them. I'll say it's fine for now but would really like more input on those.

Yumichika: Everything is good.

Mayuri: I think everything is good,

Nemu: Everything is good.

Ukitake: Everything is good
Stated here aizen was going to erase the whole town from existence. Which is consistent with him erasing humans. Not everyone can erase people with spirit energy only people who are high tiers and like yamaoto who can erase people with his bankai which is just his spirit energy.

Aizen gave wonderwise the power to seal yamas sword this should grant power bestowal.

Stated here kenpachi can cause illusions with his spirit energy

pGqefIA-bCtA1PxaWRlWIAPAhTbxM_8LvxHISXHK4D1-gO5libymzIzbcgJ4-gtRXfTUlrLEaMBHhi8EDlv5jUXNJgiUgGT9Spm1RmNxNVx39eynn0t6OZGNVKvQYMJgR7g8okkg

s8OpxSwYwB-UTFkgJjhSfZLoFZzUlJHZUh5Rly5KH5uL7rXFR8X9Cj1GCu5wBlAvbV9-TyuVJ7cIh7UQXIHJ9MamUJP4VxvkneDGwZcPs-IrPbawmJpbdhNthDJnVEmBfE9gRbER

There is also how when aizen arrived at the town they tried to throw stuff at him and when it got close it got erased

Same with the staff of kanonji who tried to use it to hit aizen

How did Aizen give Tousen a mercy killed? He killed him out of mercy so his soul could reincarnated. His soul was so conflicted that he may not have reincarnated if he had die later.

I feel like Aizen would just be like “hey buddy” and not say much else.
But if Aizen killed Tousen out of mercy, so that his friend would enter the cycle of reincarnation. That means he did not know about hell. He may have known the rumour or superstition like Kyoraku, but Aizen is a man of science and facts. He would at least be surprised or react if he condemned his friend. Weren't they supposed to be close friends in the light novels? After all, Aizen admitted at the end of the manga that Yhwach was wrong in creating this new world, which means he himself admitted he was wrong. Yhwach's plan was the same as Aizen's plan. Aizen had a character development at the end. I hope he accepts Kyoraku's offer and joins the Gotei 13 again. I just want to see everyone's reactions and interactions with the man, the legend, Sosuke Aizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back