• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 3: Post-Timeskip (Fullbring, TYBW and CFYOW Novel) (Part 2)

From Novel. Volume III Pages 131-151:

"As if all the missing pieces fell into place, Hikone's reiatsu completely evolved to resemble the one above. The reiatsu of Ikomikidomoe was not simply added to Hikone's. This ancient reiatsu became the key to unlock the Gentei Kaijo that was placed upon Hikone's body.

Those who sensed this unique reiatsu, although different from Aizen's, instinctively felt, rather than understood, that this child was indeed suited to be the Rei-o."

The question I have is whether they are citing Aizen's name to use his Reiatsu as a comparable to the Reiatsu that was released by Hikone when he activated Ress
activated.

Obviously they are not saying that they are similar since Aizen does not have the Reiatsu of a Hybrid as Ichigo, Hikone and Ginjo do

They are probably refering to how Aizen's reiatsu was felt during Karakura Town when he was evolving into a God. Aizen's reiatsu was not sense in a way but could be felt as "empty" like Isshin described to Ichigo who could sense his reiatsu even when he hadn't go Dangai mode yet.

"

• Ichigo's Bankai which is a x5 multiplier to his stats.
  • Renji's Bankai which is a x5 multiplier to his AP and Dura.
  • Kenpachi's Shikai which is a x7 multiplier to his AP and his Bankai which is a x5 multiplier to his stats.
  • Gremmy's Clones which is a x6 multiplier to his AP
  • Mask's Star Satsujin Punch which is a x10 multiplier.
  • Hikone's Resurrección and Gentei Kaijou which are both a x5 multiplier to their stats.
  • Yhwach's absorption which is just adding

are ya shure

In all seriousness, I'm completely neutral on this. But i'd like mftl to not get accepted because i don't want idiots on twitter to have false validation

Just a polite reminder that you likely have less than 4 hours until the wiki is temporarily locked for editing from regular members, and further posts are not saved and transfered to the new forum.

Elizhaa said:
Antvasima said:
Okay. Have any revisions been accepted then?
Nothing is conclusive yet. Qawsed and I thought the Attack Potency's suggestion could be fine but there wasn't much of discussion there so more discussion is necessary.
It's not ending in 4 hours as Damage still disagrees and the ratings would need to be discussed.

@USklaverei; yup, it's a shame it couldn't be completed sooner but this kind of thing is inevitable.

@Sigurd; evidently I'm not the only person on the thread who had issues with what is being proposed.

Elizhaa and AnonymousBlank both thought that I made sense.

Yes Damage, the problem is that you said you were going to do something and even after almost a month, you did absolutely nothing and just let the topic go to limbo.

Busy schedule unfortunately.

Fortunately things should be a bit easier during this forum move.

Well, in worst case, I suppose that I could give temporary discussion moderator rights to some experienced members who are willing to carry out the revisions after you have reached a decision. There are no perfect solutions here.

@Antvasima; the optimal solution is for us to just continue refining the proposed revisions during the forum move and come to a decision later.

Well, since this is rather important, you have two options here:

Either you continue to finish this discussion for a little while longer, and then ask staff members to apply the final decision, or ask me to temporarily deputise some experienced and knowledgeable member who carries out the revisions. However, none of the following discussion posts will be saved to the new forum.

Or you could take a break with this discussion for some weeks until the forum migration has been finished.

Antvasima said:
ask staff members to apply the final decision, or ask me to temporarily deputise some experienced and knowledgeable member who carries out the revisions.
This sounds like the best thing to do

Can't speak for everyone but I think the second option would be best. I estimate that there will still be a lot of discussion to be had for the various characters, and not just for the speed ratings too.

The second option sounds good. I don't think the discussion could be over under a few hours.

Okay. This thread already has 430 posts, so I suppose that it might be unrealistic to finish this within a few days.

>or ask me to temporarily deputise some experienced and knowledgeable member who carries out the revisions. However, none of the following discussion posts will be saved to the new forum.

This could be done so all the work doesn't end here, it was only Damage who had issues and a few users here have been discussing with him on the revisions and making some progress.

Well, the issue is that we are technically supposed to put all content revision discussions on hold during the migration process. This is a rather important revision, so I suppose that you could ask staff to help you out, but it might be a bad idea to continue to argue for 400 posts more, even though none of it will be saved, and the staff should focus on more important things in the meantime.

Rushing this with the risk of causing inaccurate changes to be accepted also seems unwise.

We already have a new forum, but all of the preparations have not been made yet. We will send out the invitations when everything is finished.

For the record, I don't think that there are any perfect solutions, so maybe we could make exceptions for this and the Akame thread, so you can continue to finish the discussions, and then temporarily give the experienced members who wish to apply the changes discussion moderator rights? I am not sure either way.

Well, AnonymousBlank and I will continue to work on some of the proposals either way.

If any further developments come up, we'll let you know.

Okay. Thank you.

In summary, what of the above would you accept to apply Damage? The Renji light dodging feat in itself seems fairly straightforward at least.

@Antvasima; I'm largely fine with AnonymousBlank's proposals which he posted further up the thread here. They just need a bit of refining and expanding upon into full justifications.

From the Attack Potency side of it, I'm less sure, but so far I don't think that Kenpachi's Shikai multiplier seems legit and there are better ways of scaling it.

Okay. Perhaps that could be applied to start with then, just so we get something constructive done here?

Would the rest of you be fine with that? If I temporarily give rollback rights to the people who are willing to apply the revision, they should be able to edit wiki pages again.

@Antvasima; no, it's a still way too early to apply any changes because we need to finish revising those proposals and then present them to other people here to get more opinions on them, and then decide on ratings for the characters that wouldn't scale to that proposed scaling chain.

Okay. I suppose that we can make an exception and let people finish up the discussion here then, as long as they are aware of that the backup of the forum will likely happen very soon, or is even in progress already, so the new posts will not be saved from some point.

There should preferably not be any new content revision threads for quite a while though.

Back